Looking for advice from dominants on how to serve effectively

Chuckybb

I am a subservient passive bottom who is looking for advice and tips on how to serve dominant tops.  If you are a dominant top, please tell me how I can serve you.  I will serve you in any way that you want.  My goal is to satisfy you and ultimately be your (or who else you seem necessary) bareback load taker.  

The point is not to offer suggestions or advice or complain.  Do as the dom top says period.  You will be rewarded with his seed.   It may not be the way you want it, but us tops dont care.  You will get our seed when we are ready.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

On 2/23/2024 at 10:38 PM, barefucker44 said:

The point is not to offer suggestions or advice or complain.  Do as the dom top says period.  You will be rewarded with his seed.   It may not be the way you want it, but us tops dont care.  You will get our seed when we are ready.

Yes sir😵

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with others here.  To be more specific though, for a beginner:  get in shape; practice being a good boot licker, tops, bottoms, soles, welts; practice sucking, licking, worshipping cock, down to the root, wet and nasty; learn to rim your man's ass; always swallow cum (no spitting out) or take loads in your ass unless otherwise instructed; be verbal, if your top wishes, take his cues what that sounds like; expect to be verbally degraded, slapped, spanked, tits worked hard; clean out before a session unless raunch is desired; assume you will drink at least beer piss; be able to take a hard fuck; listen whether your top likes his nips, ass or other body parts played with; call your dom sir or boss, as he demands; be prepared to light your top's cigars or cigarettes if instructed; more generally, listen to instructions given by your top  as scene begins, and follow them.  These are a few examples of what I expect as a bare minimum from a beginner sub.  The key point is that you must focus on giving pleasure to your man, not what you want him to do to you.  Generally I prefer older muscled subs who are much more experienced and into receiving pain and edge play, and getting very dark, with no safe words.  Although I have a weakness for hot college age bottoms looking for their first...raw cock, smoke, snort, slam, poz load, blood slam, whipping....

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

know what u want and try to commit to it. all guys like rough sex and anyone can be a cumdump. the question is do you want more and are you really willing to be mindfucked as well as merely fucked. 

often the dom will groom you. test you and see how far u are willing to go. play w you for hours on end like a cat w a mouse, edge u. how willing are you to be broken in? to be completely dominated, no questioned asked? 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 5:48 PM, Chuckybb said:

I am a subservient passive bottom who is looking for advice and tips on how to serve dominant tops

I would suggest that you refine your "search" parameters a bit.  

1.  Are you interested in the Leather/Bd/Sm life at all?  It seems you might be interested in becoming your Top's cumdump (at his discretion, of course), but there isn't much information about you to digest.  

2.  It's great that you've realized your calling to service.  There are many gradations of that life, however - and for accurate (or even semi-accurate) responses, we'd need to know a bit more about where you see yourself on that scale.  

If you're able, other than the rather broad scope of "service", can you define the parameters somewhat?  That would be helpful to those who want to offer sound advice.  In any case, congrats on knowing yourself, knowing where your life is leading, and taking proactive steps to fulfill your needs.  

• Upvote 1