How do you define raunch?

catcher4you

I’ve been chatting with a guy who is into raunch. When I asked what that was all about, he deflected the question. We’ve talked about breeding, felching, ws, fisting, huge dildos, man musk, etc. What else would you add to this list?

1 hour ago, RawNYTop said:

Feces

Yep... i think with many, "raunch" is often code for feces.  To me, his "deflection" would be further evidence of that.  i believe 'Scat' is still pretty universally gross and disgusting to most, and he's likely feeling insecure about disclosing that info.

i wouldn't include any of the things the OP mentioned as "raunch."  Well, maybe strong smells, man musk multiplied?  Spit also comes to mind, and some are into vomit. 

i was at a gay resort in PS a couple of years ago and was playing with a guy. He asked if He could spit in my mouth, and i demurred, that has not appeal to me and strikes me as gross and aggressive (vs assertive).  It's obvious to me that my response is emotional when i consider where my mouth and tongue will go and where they have been lol. He sort of proved that when He spat on His cock and offered me the 'package' deal, and i didn't hesitate to put the whole thing in my mouth with desire.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I tend to agree with the others who specified shit.  While a pre-fuck shower (without adding deodorant afterwards) is fine, the bottom's bodily reaction to a hot fuck is something I don't mind at all.  

• Thanks 1

On 2/22/2024 at 8:42 PM, catcher4you said:

I’ve been chatting with a guy who is into raunch. When I asked what that was all about, he deflected the question. We’ve talked about breeding, felching, ws, fisting, huge dildos, man musk, etc. What else would you add to this list?

The dictionary definitions I've seen for "raunch" are very generic, referring mostly to "vulgarity" or "earthiness" or the like. You used to hear about comics with bleepable vocabularies referred to as "raunchy comics".

In the sexual sense, however, I tend to include anything involving the expulsion of bodily fluids (other than semen, or for women, vaginal secretions) or other byproducts as "raunch". Basically, if the sex involves one body or the other or both producing "output", it's raunchy. That's not meant as a judgment call - obviously, it's a range, from fairly widely accepted (like water sports) and sweat (pits licking, etc.) to pretty esoteric (scat).

By contrast, for things like fisting or whipping, I tend to refer to those as "hard core" or "extreme" activities - it's not that the action introduces something common but generally nonsexual (urine, sweat, feces), but it's a more extreme/advanced/hard core version of something already incorporated into sex - insertion into orifices, percussive physical contact, whatever. Fist instead of cock, whip instead of hand or paddle, and so forth.

But those are just how *I* categorize things.

• Thanks 1

'When eating a tossed salad, I always order the raunch dressing....'

Raunch play gets you wet, messy, slick, slippery, or slimy.  For most people, it means play that includes some body fluids or body waste (sweat, piss, shit, vomit, spit, snot), but some people also include stuff that might be labelled gunge or grunge like mud, oil, grease, excessive lube, and filthy, stained clothing and gear.   Everyone has different definitions for things and lines often blur between categories.

Edited by funpozbottom
Forgot to include the Jello!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In the early days of internet I found a site called raunch.ca. I was only able to see preview vids on my dial up but it was hot. There were videos of this super hung uncut dom guy. This is where I became fascinated with uncut cocks. This top had 2 subs and in on vid he sat back and made o e of the subs pull back his foreskin and clean his unwashed cock. The other sub he was sticking his fingers into his throat and making him gag. The sub on his cock was gagging and clearly didn't like the smell or taste. When the second sub had a bunch of throat slime the top pulled it out with his fingers and slathered his cock. The sucking guy didn't want to clean it off to he gave him a big hit of poppers and guided his head down to his cock. The other vids were gagging,  atm, rimming,  cum eating, piss. Thats what I always assumed it was.

• Thanks 1