Older Neighbor Friend

Jake and I finished washing up and holding each other in the warm shower.  It felt so great.  This man could do anything to me, and with me.  I loved being with him, it was everything I had wanted. 

When we were finally dressed again in shorts, it was time for me to head home.  Jake walked me to the door, before opening it, kissed me deeply and grabbed my ass roughly.

"Tim, please come back soon, anytime, ok?".

"Jake, I want that so bad, I want to see you a lot".

Jake smiled, "maybe I should just lock the door and never let you leave." 

We both laughed, but it was a great idea. 

Jake then looked a little serious.  "Tim, I know that we both loved having natural sex today, and I am so thankful you wanted to do that with me, give yourself that way, but I know there is a risk with me fucking you raw.  If you ever feel unsafe, please tell me and I will wear a condom.  ok?.

Just embraced Jake harder.  Then I looked up at him in the eyes, "please don't ever mention it again.  I love your bare cock in me, the best feeling of my life so far.".  I paused for a moment and then continued, "I just want so much more Jake".

Jake kissed me again, "you will get it all then my baby boy". 

I had been at home for hours now and couldn't stop thinking about Jake and what had happened.  Doing anything 'normal' seemed hard to accomplish.  Earlier I had gone to the bathroom and while I watched my pee stream into the toilet, I thought about Jake peeing next to me.  I immediately started to get aroused and let my thoughts wander to what it would be like to feel Jake pee on me.  I wanted to hold his cock again.  I then put the toilet seat down so I could sit and run my finger over my ass hole.  my hole was still so sensitive after being fucked twice by Jake.  While sensitive, and I know I would be sore tomorrow, I wanted more of his gorgeous cock inside of me.  

That night I lay in my bed, cock hard as I thought about tomorrow, and how I would find a way to visit Jake once again before my scheduled time to help him...which was every other day.  I ended up sleeping soundly that night, with more thoughts of the day before.

I woke after my mom had departed, which was pretty early, got up and got myself ready to go outside, not making it obvious I was looking to see if Jake was around.  All showered and clean, the best I could in some instances, I headed out into the already warm summer sun.  I started walking around my front and side yards picking up loose yard items to make the yard tidy and give me a chance to be seen by Jake.

I was out for roughly ten minutes when I heard Jake call from his porch, "good morning, Tim".

I turned and saw him standing on his porch enjoying a cup of coffee, or so it seemed.  "Good morning, Jake".  Jake was wearing a t-shirt, latex shorts, and flip flops.  While I wanted let my eyes focus on those shorts and what I knew was behind that thin material, the object I continually thought about, Jake's big cock.

Jake continued in conversation, "already warm isn't it?  Ah, it feels great.  Hey Tim, when you have a minute can I have you look at something for me?  It doesn't have to be now, unless you have time now".

I smiled immediately, "I have time now, no problem".

It restrained from running over to Jake's house, but rather walked casually and climbed the steps of his porch.

When I reached the top and stood closer to Jake he said, "great to see you again".  He then opened the door and let me in.

When the door was closed Jake said, "come on into the kitchen I am going to grab some more coffee".

I followed Jake into the kitchen and stood on one side of his counter while he freshened up his coffee and offered me some.  I declined but thanked him.

Jake turned back towards me and set his cup on the counter.

"Tim, how are you today?  I mean, how are you feeling about yesterday and things that took place?"

I could tell Jake was honestly concerned with my feelings and how I felt about us having sex yesterday.  

He continued, "I want you to know that what we did yesterday, while incredibly hot, doesn't need to be the end all to us being close.  What I mean is I can't stop thinking about making love to you, but if you are uneasy, please share that with me and it will all be ok".

So many visions flashed through my mind, but a new vision was Jake's now aroused cock behind those shorts.  It was very obvious that mentioning yesterday turned him on.

Jake noticed me staring at his cock.  "Tim, sorry I got aroused, I find it very difficult to not get hard when thinking about you and I and yesterday.  I was aroused most of the night."

I looked up into Jake's eyes, "Jake, you are all I have thought about since leaving here yesterday.  I am very ok with what happened yesterday and wouldn't change a thing".  

There was a moment of silence and then Jake said, "Tim, I want to show you something.  come over here and pull my shorts down".

I fucking loved him telling me to do something.  I went around the counter knelt down in front of him.  It was very obvious now that Jake was hard and straining in the material.  I reached up and slowly started working his shorts down, taking my time to reveal his thick manly cock.  Before I could set his cock free, I noticed what Jake wanted me to see.

"Do you like my cock ring, boy?", Jake said.

I looked up at Jake and smiled.  While I kind of knew about cock rings, I had never seen one first-hand and this looked so much bigger and 'real" than any pictures I might have seen.

"Why are you wearing that sir?  what does it do for you?", I asked.

"Tim, I love wearing cock rings, it is just very arousing to me to wear one and feel my cock get hard while wearing one.  Also, it makes my cock bigger and harder, and I am able to sustain that hardness longer."

I smiled and looked back at his cock ring; it was amazing.  I continued pulling down his shorts, releasing his massive cock.  When his cock was released, it practically fell into my face and touched my lips.  I loved this man's cock.  I opened my mouth and Jake guided his already leaking cock into my mouth!  Fuck, his cock was big.

I felt Jake's hands on my head, rubbing my hair with his free hand.  "Yes baby, suck on daddy's big cock".  

I moaned with a mouthful of cock.

Jake kept going with the verbal seduction, "did you like my cock in you Tim" I know I loved the feeling of your bare ass on my dick, I thought about it all night.  I know I came in your ass twice, but I have built up another load for you.  do you want my load, Tim?".

Jake pulled his cock from my mouth long enough for me to beg, "please sir".  I then eased my mouth back on this man's cock.

As soon as I was feeding on Jake's cock again, he kept talking, sexier and sexier ideas. "baby I want to take pictures of my big cock in you, show you how stretched out you get when I am in you.  I want you to hold my fat cock while I piss on your leg.   I want you to ride my cock while we watch bareback fucking together."

Jake's cock was growing harder with each statement.  My mouth was aching and slobber was flowing out of my mouth and down his shaft.

"Tim, I want to eat your ass so bad, taste where my load has been.  take off your shorts and jump up on the counter".

I let Jake's cock fall from my mouth and immediately stripped naked.  My eyes went back and forth from Jake's eyes to his beautiful full hard cock.  I jumped up on the counter and laid down on my back, spreading my legs for this gorgeous older man.  Jake moved around the counter and bent got on his knees.  I felt his hot breath on my exposed ass and balls.  

"I love to look at your ass babe, ready for me to taste your hole?"  He didn't wait for me to respond.  Jake spread my hole open and dove in with his tongue first, probing my ass, making me wet and so horny for his cock.

Ten more minutes of Jake eating my ass and making me hard and wet was the precursor to him getting up and telling me that he was going to fuck me again, but first he had to get some lube.  I watched Jake back up, cock almost fully hard and that cock ring on him, he did look thicker. so sexy.

Jake walked into his office and came back out carrying a bottle of lube and his phone.

"I need to capture your breeding this time Tim", Jake said while putting his phone down and opening the lube bottle.

I felt some lube hit my ass and Jake's fingers push some into me and all around my exposed hole.  One thing I realized this morning is that I loved being wide open and exposed to this man.  Next I watched Jake apply a little lube to his massive cock and set the bottle down.  Jake then started stroking his cock to full hardness while looking me in the eyes.

"Ready baby boy", Jake asked/

"Yes, please fuck me daddy"

"Fuck yes Tim, I want to fuck you every day".  Jake then stepped in to position between my legs.  I felt him lift my balls and spread my hole with one hand while he guided his wet cock head to my ass.  Then I felt it, that sexy pressure on my hole, I remembered what he had told me yesterday, to push out slightly to help him enter me.  I pushed and felt his cock head slip in past my ass lips.  Immediately my head fell back and I accepted the pressure in my butt, the pressure that soon turned to wonderful pleasure.  

I knew when Jake was getting deep, I could feel it and then Jake confirmed it for me.  "Tim my cock all the way in you, fuck you are are so tight.  I am going to take a picture to show you".  

Jake was breathing hard and fondling his phone trying to capture a couple pictures.  He took a few and flipped is phone around for me to see one.  I could not believe what I was seeing.  my ass hole was stretched open so much and Jake's big cock was filling every part of it.  I was amazed.  My dick had already started leading just from Jake being inside of me, but when I saw that picture I started throbbing and oozing precum.

"Hold still boy, I am going to pull all the way out and take a pic of your hole wide open".  I then felt Jake pulling all the way out while holding the camera to his face ready to capture that moment.  Soon he pulled out and I was so empty, and he started taking pictures. 

"Please, let me see daddy".  I was almost begging to see

"So fucking hot", Jake said while turning the camera for me to see.  

What I now saw sent sock waves through me, nothing I could have imagined seeing from my body.  My hole was completely open, showing the inside of me with what looked like almost transparent fluid all over me.  my ass hole was red from the friction of Jake's cock.  I looked at Jake, "I want to see more, feel more daddy, please".

Jake put the camera down and took both of my legs in his hands.  "Yes baby boy, it is time to take one last picture, with my load in you".  With that Jake slid all the way back in me and started fucking me steadily with long strokes, almost pulling completely out and then shoving back deep in me.

Take my cock boy" is all Jake kept saying.  The pace was picking up and as I felt him quicken his pace, and actually grow even thicker, my orgasm was building and and I knew I had to cum.  

Without touching my cock, and with Jake fucking me hard, I felt it, my cum just shot from my cock, shot hard all over my stomach.  Volley after volley of my hot cum kept shooting on my stomach.  I think that is all it took for Jake, he yelled "take my cum boy", and shoved hard and deep in me, far in me, and I felt it.  His cock grew once more and then I felt a shot in me.  His cum was hitting me inside and I could feel it.  It was so incredible!  

Jake held still while putting his cum deep in me, but once the shooting stopped he slowly slid in and out of me a couple of times before pulling all the way out.

"Let me take one more picture baby, now that you are leaking my cum", Jake said while he grabbed his camera.

Jake took a couple pictures while whispering, "fucking hot".  He then turned the phone to me so I could see what was "fucking hot".  Wow is all I could think.  Wow!  I could see his white cum leaking out of me, leaking across my red ass lips.  it was very hot.

I looked up at Jake.  "Yes, that is very very fucking hot dad, please don't ever stop doing that with me".  It sounded really cheesy I think, but I had to say it, it was what I was feeling and thinking at the time.

Jake put the phone down and started rubbing my cum all over my belly.  He looked at me, "Tim I want nothing more than to keep fucking you, making love to you, everywhere.  Then Jake leaned over me and kissed me.  I help him so tight and knew he was changing me forever.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Jake held still while putting his cum deep in me, but once the shooting stopped he slowly slid in and out of me a couple of times before pulling all the way out.

"Let me take one more picture baby, now that you are leaking my cum", Jake said while he grabbed his camera.

Jake took a couple pictures while whispering, "fucking hot".  He then turned the phone to me so I could see what was "fucking hot".  Wow is all I could think.  Wow!  I could see his white cum leaking out of me, leaking across my red ass lips.  it was very hot.

I looked up at Jake.  "Yes, that is very very fucking hot dad, please don't ever stop doing that with me".  It sounded really cheesy I think, but I had to say it, it was what I was feeling and thinking at the time.

Jake put the phone down and started rubbing my cum all over my belly.  He looked at me, "Tim I want nothing more than to keep fucking you, making love to you, everywhere.  Then Jake leaned over me and kissed me.  I help him so tight and knew he was changing me forever.

I could not get enough of this man.

I finally released Jake and he kissed me one more time.  He looked into my eyes and said, "let's get cleaned up and go for a swim".

"I would love that", I said.

Jake stood up and helped me off of the counter.  Looking behind me I could see the counter was a mess with Jake's cum, lube, a lube bottle, and his phone which obviously was shiny with lube now!  I smiled.

Jake was looking at the same mess and said, "Let me clean this up really quick.  Why don't you head in and run through the shower and I will follow you out to the pool".

I looked down at Jake's cock that was softly swaying, all wet with lube and cum.  I reached out and wrapped my hand around it, looked him in the eyes and said "you bet dad, fuck you are hot, thank you".  I kissed him on the cheek, let go of his cock and headed to his bathroom to run through the shower.

After I was rinsed off and felt cooled off I dried off and head out through Jake's bedroom to the pool.  The day was already starting to warm up.  The pool looked so inviting and I told myself I would be in there soon.  It was now that I realized I was completely naked and hadn't thought anything about it, but I knew it was alright and Jake's backyard was very private.  I got a towel and move two of the loungers closer together, a little closer than they were yesterday.  

I flattened out my chair, put the towel down next to me and laid out on my stomach.  It felt so good to lay and relax.  After a night of constant thinking, tossing and turning, and now having been fucked and cum very hard, I was at a point I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.  As I started to doze off I heard Jake approach and adjust the lounger next to me.  Soon I felt his hand on my ass cheek and he leaned in saying, "get some rest baby boy, I will be right here".

That was it, I immediately let go and dozed off.

I finally stirred, a little dazed, but managed to open my eyes and sure enough Jake was right where he said he would be.  "how long was I out?", I asked him.

"Only about thirty minutes, but you were definitely out, you didn't move one time.  I thought I might have to give you mouth to mouth pretty soon.", Jake smiled.

"that is what I was waiting for", I replied and smiled back.

"I am going to go for a swim and wake up", I said as I got up.  I briefly looked at Jake, I loved his body.   I noticed that is cock ring was no longer on.  "No more cock ring?  booooo".  

Jake looked up at me, "no, don't want it to get too hot and burn me, not a good option".  we both laughed.

The pool water felt amazing and quickly brought me right back to life.  I swam a couple of laps and then rested on the side of the pool.

Jake got up from his lounger and walked to the edge of the pool.  He said down on the edge, next to me, and put his feet in the pool then leaned back on his arms.  

"Tim, I think we should talk about us and having unprotected sex".  

I looked up at him and agreed, "I think so too".

"ok great", Jake said and then continued.  "I don't want this to be a downer type conversation, but I think it is time to talk about reality.  I want us to be open about what we have done, are going to do, and our emotions around those actions.  What do you know about being HIV positive, or have you ready anything?"

"i don't know too much at all besides the fact that it can be a very serious health condition unless treated or someone is on medication.  That is about it."

Jake nodded and picked up the conversation.  "That is pretty true these days.  HIV is very manageable with medication, which I started soon after my infection, so I feel great these days".

I asked, "you seem very healthy to me, and I am glad to hear that".

"I have tried to maintain my medication routine along with being healthy and staying fit", Jake continued.  "I am lucky to some degree, The medical path is expensive and some men just can't maintain that expense.  Then there are some men that just choose not to be on meds or medication."

That shocked me a little and didn't seem right.  "some men actually choose not to take the meds?"/

"Yeah, like I said some can't afford it and some just don't want to, they prefer to have a high viral load, as it is called":

I asked, "what is a viral load?"

"For some top men, that are HIV pos, they want to have a high viral count in their cum, or their load", Jake answered.

This wasn't quite making sense to me.  "Why would men want to have a high virus count in their cum?".

Jake looked at me like was so innocent and sweet.  "baby, some men pos top men seed HIV negative bottom men to fuck and fill them with their poz load and on the flip side there are bottom men that crazy unprotected sex with poz top men to willingly take their viral load.  Those men that seek it are what we call chasers and the poz top men are called giftters.  It isn't as common as some stories make it out to be, but it is a real thing and there are men seeking and giving."

I was still not understanding all that I was hearing, but I did notice without mentioning it, Jake's cock was stirring and semi hard now.  All I could say is 'wow'.  Jake said, "I know".  

I continued the conversation, "sir, do you think that way or have you ever thought about it?  Giving a bottom man your poz cum?".

Jake looked at me for a moment and then said, "That is a tough question.  The quick answer is no, not to someone that is so-called chasing to become HIV positive, or poz'd as it is referred to.  No, that is not my thing or a turn on for me.  Now, like you and I.  Am I willing to give you my poz cum if you want that and we as a couple decide that?  Yes, very much so, it does turn me on to know you are negative and I am poz."

I could tell how much it turned Jake on because his cock was almost fully hard and yet he was still having a great conversation with me.  But it was ok because I was now hard to, just looking at him and hearing all of this information about gay love and sex.

'Jake, I am going to get out now and layout for a little bit.  will you come join me and tell me more about this, poz and negative sex?"  I walked over to the steps to climb out, that short time in the pool let my dick go down a little bit.

Jake had gotten up and moved back to his lounger.  He sat down and said, "I see his conversation has affected you too.  Ha, I am not the only one".

He was right, he was still semi hard and so was I, no hiding the affect this conversation had on both of us. 

I moved the lounger a little so I could look more directly at Jake, raised the back a bit, and settled in for more of this talk.  "Can I ask you something Jake"?

"Of course Tim, you can really ask me anything."

"Ok.  can I ask how you became hiv poz?  were you one of those men looking to get infected?"

Jake looked at me seriously and then said, "no Tim, I wasn't chasing the hiv bug.  I used to be very versatile, meaning loved to fuck and be fucked and I tended to play safe, or used protection, always when I was being fucked.  When I was a little older than you I met this sweet couple and we started hanging out at their house a lot, which soon turned into threesomes with them.  I assumed, because of their status in life, jobs, etc, that they were negative.  This turned out to not be the case.  I don't think they set out to poz me Tim, but one night everything happened so fast and it was so hot that protection never came up.  I let them both cum in me, one after the other.  The feeling them fucking me, one after the other, was just so hot."  Jake paused and asked, "you know what I am talking about right?  That bare sex feeling?  It is incredible"  Jake moaned softly.

"Ok, continuing on.  These two men were just so gentle and lovely I never thought one thing about it until I came down with the virus and was sick as hell.  I talked to them both about it once I was feeling better and they confessed about being hiv positive.  They said they had never intended for that to happen, but it felt so right at the time.  They apologized and reassured me constantly.  they actually helped me through my diagnosis, sickness, and then following on to help me learn so much about HIV."  Jake paused a moment and said, "they really are great men and we are friends to this day"

Jake asked, "does that answer your question?"

He was looking at me so intensely.  "Yes it does, thank you for answering.  Can I ask another question?".

"Yes, please ask all the questions you want".  

"Were they, sorry I don't know their names, but were they on medication at the time they fucked you bare?".  I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear the answer, but both of our cocks didn't seem to care about the answer I thought..

"being honest with you Tim, yes.  Their names are James and Eric.  Yes, both James and Eric were on medication which is another reason they let it go that far."  Jake paused for a moment.  "Does that worry you now?  Now you know I became positive by two poz men on medication fucking me without protection?  We know I have already cum in you several times, so there is always that possibility Tim."

It made it seem so definite.  

"Tim, every situation and person is different, trust me.  There is no guarantee you will become infected like I was.  Does that really bother you?"

I wasn't really sure how to answer that question.  I knew keep down it was scary, but also that it would not change the way I feel about Jake and I's relationship and sexual behavior.  "Honestly Jake, a little bit scared deep down inside of me, but mostly I am very thankful to have found you and been in this situation with you."  I paused for a moment then added, "as I said before I never want something between us when we have sex, I want it to be natural."

Jake agreed, "me too baby boy".

I kept going, "if it were to happen, that you infect me with your cum, that you stand by me as those men did with you.  does that make sense?".

Jake got up and came over to me, hard cock bouncing.  He bent down and kissed me fully.  I promise you baby, I so promise you right now, if I do infect you that you will always have my support."  Jake walked back to his lounger and sat back down. The he said, "what else?  what else do you want to know?"

I didn't hesitate on this one at all. "I want to know why you only like to fuck now, why you are just a top these days?"

Jake laughed and said, "ah you remember that huh?  Well, like you I started out just loving being fucked, and fucking for sure, but I loved it both ways.  I am not sure exactly how it turned one way for me, but like I told you yesterday, there is just something about that feeling of my cock in a tight ass, watching it, fuck it just turns me on so much."

I saw Jake's cock jerk once and he breathed out slowly.

"Please don't ever change that about you sir, you are an incredible man that knows how to fuck, please don't change that."

Jake took hold of his big cock and said, "I don't son, I won't".

"One more question about James and Eric, if I may?".

"Yes please Tim".

"Do you still talk to them, James and Eric?"

Jake smiled, "Oh hell yeah, we talk all the time.  Matter of fact we just talked last night."

I was very interested.  "You did?  Good, I am glad you are still in touch with them".

Jake said, "oh yes, we talk every other day or so, very often.  They were just checking in and of course our conversation drifted to me seeing anyone or hooking up with anyone.", Jake laughed

I asked, "did you mention you and I?"

"Being completely honest with you, yes I did.  I mean my cock was still sore from fucking you twice and you were very fresh on my mind.  I hope that is ok?"

"Yes sir, very ok, I am glad you did.  Did you tell them details or vague?"

"Oh my boy, with those two, it is always details", Jake laughed.  "Those two are horny men and they just coax it out of you."

"You told them that I am neg and we had bareback sex?", I asked

"Yes.  Is that ok Tim?  If I thought it wouldn't be alright I wouldn't have told them, but I thought with you and I you wouldn't mind them knowing.  Since they don't know you, or you know them, it is not a problem."

"Jake?"

"Yes."

"I would like to meet them some time.  They are close to you, and I care about you and it seems they also care about you.  So, I would love to meet them."

"Really Tim?  I would love that.  You let me know a time that works for you and I will arrange it.  I know they would LOVE to entertain us at their home."

"Maybe this weekend, Jake?"

"Let me give them a quick call", Jake said while getting up and walking into the kitchen.  

I noticed Jake was still hard, which was very impressive since he had just fucked me not to long ago.  I laid my head back down on the lounger and started to recall everything Jake and I had talked about.  It seems as though I still had questions about my new type of relationship, neg and HIV poz sex, but maybe those were more for me.

I was lightly napping when I heard Jake open the kitchen patio door and rejoin me by the pool.

"I hope you are all good with Saturday night Tim, they were very anxious to have us over and jumped at my suggestion.", Jake said while chuckling.   "Horny old men".

I just laughed a little without opening up my eyes.  

"You will really love them Tim, they are such sweet men and dear friends of mine".

I opened and shaded my eyes to turn and look at Jake.  "I am sure I will Jake, and I am very excited for Saturday".  Today being Tuesday I knew I was in for a long week.

"Me too Tim, a long week for sure.  Please know that Eric and James are not modest or shy about anything.  Fair warning".

"I am sure all will be just fine.  If I am there with you, it will be great", I said.

"Good boy".  Jake smiled and laid back down.

I stared at Jake's beautiful cock, he was still semi hard.  I wanted to see if I could change that.

"Jake?"

"Yes"

Watching Jake's cock to see his and it's reaction I asked, "how many poz cum loads do you think will be in me by Saturday?"  Instantly Jake's cock started to grow to full hardness, a thing of beauty.

Jake turned his head towards me and noticed me staring at his now fully hard cock.  "As many as you can handle my lovely boy".

I got up from the lounger and put my mouth of Jake's cock.  I could taste his precum and I let my drool flow over his cock head.  I let him fall from my mouth and stood.  I turned to walk to his bedroom patio door, looked back and said "I want another load now sir", and kept on walking.

I got up on Jake's bed, on all fours, and hung my ass off the side of his bed waiting for my dad.  I didn't wait long and soon I had another hot daddy cum load deep in me.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Very good story. It would be awesome if when Jake takes Tim to visit Eric and James that one or both happen to be off their meds. I think Tim is very interested in getting knocked up. I know I certainly would be by now. 

I found this story to be very hot! I love mature guys & how they make love to you- I love deep long & sensual not wam bam!! I figure Tim will get pozzed I just hope you follow up this asap- I don't think my body can take many more long bating sessions thinking about finfing my own Jake .

Watching Jake's cock to see his and it's reaction I asked, "how many poz cum loads do you think will be in me by Saturday?"  Instantly Jake's cock started to grow to full hardness, a thing of beauty.

Jake turned his head towards me and noticed me staring at his now fully hard cock.  "As many as you can handle my lovely boy".

I got up from the lounger and put my mouth of Jake's cock.  I could taste his precum and I let my drool flow over his cock head.  I let him fall from my mouth and stood.  I turned to walk to his bedroom patio door, looked back and said "I want another load now sir", and kept on walking.

I got up on Jake's bed, on all fours, and hung my ass off the side of his bed waiting for my dad.  I didn't wait long and soon I had another hot daddy cum load deep in me.

Saturday quickly arrived, which was surprising for how much I was anticipating the night.  Jake and I had not had sex since earlier in the week, kind of an agreement on both of us sustaining.  I knew I was incredibly horny and I am betting my sexy older friend was feeling the impact as well.  I climbed the steps to Jake's front door and knocked.  Jake was quick to answer and let me in.  As soon as the door was shut Jake grabbed me and pulled me into him, kissing me deeply.

"Baby boy.  I have missed you so much", Jake said as he pulled back from me.  

I instantly looked down at Jake in his spandex shorts, the outline of his hard cock was very prominent, and I could make out that cock ring on too. 

I looked up at him, "baby, you can't go out like that to their house.  Your dick is so obvious all the time".  

Jake reached down and and adjusted his big cock in his shorts, right in front or me.  "I know Tim, but I am so horny."  Jake held his shorts open for me to see his cock ring.  "It will go down by the time we get there".

"Not sure if that is good or bad dad".  I said and smiled at Jake.

We packed up our things and headed towards the garage.  It was late afternoon when we arrived at Eric and James's house.  One would say that Eric and James live in a very nice suburban community, very manicured, and very quiet.  I liked it, it felt very calming.  We pulled up to their house, a white Tudor style house with big trees in the front.  As we got out and walked up the walk to their porch the door opened and two older men came out of the door and greeted us.

I was trailing Jake slightly as he hugged both men.  I could sense their true caring for Jake, not just as a friend, but rather someone they truly love and care about his well being.  Seeing this made me feel good and trust these two even more.  Both men were certainly older than Jake, but like Jake both were in good shape with different shades of grey hair. Both men seemed be slightly taller than Jake as well, more of that 'fatherly' figure of men.  Both men turned towards me and Eric said, "and you must be Tim".  I started to put out my hand but Eric blew right past that and welcomed me with a firm and very 'close' hug.    One of his hands when to my shoulder and the other to my lower back.

Eric whispered in my ear, "great to meet you Tim".

As Eric let go and slowly backed away, James moved in to repeat the process, and again almost the same exact way, James put one hand on my should and the other on my lower back.  Because I was wearing thinner shorts and just a jock, it almost felt like I could feel the outline of James, but surely it was just my imagination.  As James and I parted, I wanted so desperately to look  down at James's shorts to see if I was just imaging it, but my doing so would be so obvious.

Once all the pleasantries were done, Jake and I were invited into their home.  The interior of their home was very well kept and beautifully decorated.  We walked past a formal living room into more of a family room off of the kitchen.  On the wall was a big screen TV playing college football.  I was a little shocked as I didn't take either one of them for sports fanatics.

James looked at me and spoke up, "yes Tim, I love football.  shoot me now", and we all laughed.  Looking at James that made sense.  While both men were kind of 'soft' masculine, like you know they are truly men, but James was just a little more 'manly' in is behavior and speech.

"oh no, please shoot me", Eric said.  "I have to watch damn sports all the time, or listen to it at least.  There are so many better things to watch and listen to on a big screen like that".  Eric looked at me and said, "cum scenes are just so amazing on that screen".  I think Eric was trying to see my reaction, and he definitely got what he was looking for.  I blushed for sure.

Jake moved in beside me as my protector and wrapped his arm around my waist.  "Gentlemen, gentlemen, leave my dear boy alone", and Jake's hand dropped from my lower back to my ass cheek and gently squeezing.  

Eric laughed and said, "oh we know Jake, he is your boy, but we do love to have our fun".  

I said, "it was funny, really, and I can only imagine what it looks like on a screen like that".

James spoke up, "If you are bored later on Tim, I am sure Eric can show you what it looks like", turning towards Eric, "right babe?".

"Of course I will.  I will steal you away later when those two get into some deep technical talk about 'who knows what', Eric said.

We all laughed.  Jake and I were led through the kitchen where Eric ask for drink orders.  All of us settled on a glass wine.  While Eric tended to the drinks James let us out to their back patio and yard.  Like the rest of the home it was beautiful and enclosed with large manicured bushes and trees.  I noticed a hot tub on their deck and nice deck furniture that we all headed towards.

"Please make yourself comfortable Jake", James said while extending his hand to an outdoor couch.  I sat down and Jake sat next to me.  James was on the opposing couch.  In a very casual way I let me eyes drop to Jake's lap and I could definitely make out the form of his soft cock.  I love how open these men were with each other.

I guess James noticed me looking at my lover.  "Spandex huh Jake?"

Jake smiled, "I wanted Tim to know that two have no problems with us or the way we think.  I felt being a little 'revealing' would make him feel more comfortable".

As Eric joined us he added on, "if you got it, flaunt it" and set a glass of wine down in front of us all.

We all laughed and cheered glasses.

Jake said, "I don't see you two flaunting it, but I know you got it".  We all laughed again.  

"Ahhhh...so sweet of you Mr. Jake.  You were also so contemplative".

"Just speaking truth sir, speaking truth", Jake added.

I was really liking these two men.  their confidence in each other and their sexuality.  Their openness on everything, it was very refreshing.

I was looking at the hot tub again, thinking about Jake's shorts and cock on display.  

James noticed my interest and asked, "do you like hot tubs Tim?  Some men don't and others really do".  

"Oh I love them", I answered

Eric said, "you are than more than welcome to go in the water feels great".

I looked at Jake and then Eric.  "I didn't bring any swim trunks or I would for sure.  Thank you though". 

Eric smiled, "oh honey, we don't wear anything while in the hot tub.  Whats the point?".  

We had all finished our first glass of wine, which seemed to go down way to easily.  Eric stood and said, "why don't you all get in the tub and I will get some towels and another glass of wine".

Jake looked at me, "do you really want to go it, sounds fun".  

I said "yes".  

"Great", Eric said and got up, gathered our glassed, and headed into the kitchen.

James got up first, to break the ice and lead on to the tub.  He walked over near the tub and started to remove his shirt.  Jake got up and faced me to help me up.  I was eye level with his cock, which seemed to me almost in a semi state.  Jake pulled me up from the couch and cupping me ass guided me to the tub.

As I neared the tub, James was already naked, just shorts and no underwear so that made it quicker.  James turned toward us and it was all I could do to not look at his cock and body.  I just noticed a tattoo on his hip that I thought was a scorpion, but couldn't be sure as I turned to quickly undress.  Jake was getting undressed as well as I heard James climb the small stairs and get down into the water.

When I was naked I turned to see James on the other side of the tub facing Jake and I.  He was already seated so I couldn't get another glimpse of his tattoo.  I climbed the stairs as well and slowly lowered myself into the tub.  The water was amazingly warm, near hot, but it felt so good.  I moved to one of the sides of the tub.  

As Jake climbed the little stairs to the tub, James said, "a cock ring too Jake?.  Just showing it all off tonight, huh?"  he laughed. 

Jake kept getting into the pool, cock ring on and semi hard cock.  "oh yeah, gotta keep the boy interested" and winked at me.

As Jake settled in next to me I put my hand on his thigh.  I tried looking down into the water at James and then Jake, but too many bubbles to get a clean view.

Eric followed us out shortly after, except this time he was completely naked, towels under his arms and a tray of glasses filled with wine.  Eric put the tray down on a table, dropped the towels and then gathered the tray again.  As he stood I saw he had a very bold bio hazard symbol tattoo right above his very thick but soft cock.   Eric set glasses down around the outside of the hot tub so they were within reach of everyone.  He then set the tray down and climbed the stairs and stood there.  I thought proudly showing off his thick cock and tattoo, but then looked at me and asked, "Tim, is it nice?".

I froze.  Was he talking about the water or his cock?  I was really confused on which way to take my answer but Jake came to my rescue again.  "The water is amazing Eric, get in".

Eric smiled at and sank into the hot water.  He took a seat across from Jake and I.  "You are right, damn it feels good".

I was rubbing Jake's leg, feeling his muscular leg and every once in a while touching one of his big balls.

Jake started chatting with both men about dinner and entertainment, or something.  I thought it was a good time to stand up, turn around, and bend to get my glass of wine.  All of a sudden the conversations stopped and all I could hear was the bubbling water.

I felt Jake put is hand on my ass cheek and started pulling my cheeks apart, exposing my hole.  "Yes, Tim has a beautiful ass and you both have seen beautiful asses before".  They all laughed.

James added, "but he is yours and that makes it better in some way.  fuck kid, lovely.  Thank you Jake".

Jake let go of my ass and I turned around, obviously blushing now, to sink into the water.  These men had just been given 'full' view of my ass.  Blushing, but excited.  I kind of loved being on display for them.

"Now look, we made him blush James", Eric said.  "Poor boy".

James looked at me, "sorry babe, just stating the obvious".  James then stood to turn and get a drink of his wine.  I could now see that his cock was certainly not soft any longer, not fully hard, but definitely semi hard and looked amazing.

I turned back to Jake and he was looking at me and smiling.  Jake guided my hand up to his now hard cock and leaned in to kiss me fully.  I was lost in his kiss, all I knew was I had his tongue in my mouth and my hand on his big cock, great things.  Jake ended our kiss and pulled back, still smiling.  

Jake looked at me and said, "baby boy, Eric and James definitely don't mind you looking, they both are sexy men with great cocks, I know, and just to let you know I don't mind at all.  I am sure we are all on the same page of 'showing off'.  Please look all you want."

"Thank you babe", I said.  I turned to Eric, "can I ask you about your tattoo?".

"Of course hon, ask anything you like", Eric said while standing up out of the water to show me again.  Of course Eric was semi hard now too, which made my question a little tougher to focus on.

I finally looked at Eric's face, "first I wanted to say I love it!".

Eric reached has hand down and ran it over his smooth skin where his tattoo is, "you mean my tattoo, right Tim?".  He smiled at me.

I think I saw Eric's cock twitch a little, but probably not.  "yes sir, your tattoo, sorry".  I was blushing again.

Eric said, "oh Tim I am just messing with you, I know you meant my tattoo, and sorry for my cock wanting to reach out, just when we see a nice ass it is natural for this to happen".  Eric then squeezed his cock and let go.  "What do you want to know?" he said while sitting back down in the water.

"I think I know what it means, but it is also a bold statement, right?  advertising you are hiv positive?"

"I don't know if is really a bold statement Tim, but I when it comes to my sexuality and status, I want it to be out there in the open.  I am not ashamed of my status, quite the opposite really.  I think you saw the tattoo James has, right?"  Eric looked at James and said, "can you stand up honey so Tim can see yours again?".  James stood up out of the water so I could see his tattoo, and almost hard cock.  Eric touched James tattoo and continued, "James went with the smaller scorpion tat on his hip, very sexy for sure, and after he got that I wanted one of us to have a bio haz tat, so I went with this one.  Puts it right out there I think", Eric laughed.  

I turned to Jake, "did they have these tattoos when you met them"?

Jake smiled at me, "you mean when they fucked me?  No, they didn't."  Jake turned to Eric, "you both got these quite a bit later, right"?  Eric nodded.

"If they had them, back then when they first fucked you, would you have let them knowing they were both proud poz?", I asked.

Jake looked at both James and Eric, "you know Tim, I am not really sure, it isn't something I have really thought about", and added, "but that is all in the past, it happened for sure and I am not sure I would change anything".

I looked at Eric and he winked at Jake.

Eric turned to me, "anything else you want to know Tim?  Anything at all, James and I are very open about everything in our lives trust me.  It takes too much time and effort to dance around any small detail". 

I thought for a minute and thought about a lot of things I wanted to know, but wouldn't share those thoughts and questions.  I did have one and asked both of them really, "yeah actually.  I had asked Jake if he like to fuck or be fucked and he explained his personal taste, which is hot, but with the both of you, I thought you both liked to be the ones fucking men.  how does that work if you don't have someone here to fuck all the time?"

Eric looked at James, "James, you care to answer?  Because it is a good question".

James said, "sure, I can answer that.  When Eric and I first got together we were versatile men, liked to both fuck and be fucked.  That was fine, but I think our true nature came out when we started enjoying fucking bottom men, or men that liked to be fucked.  Once we introduced men to our relationship and into our bed, the urge to be fucked slowly started to fade.  We both knew we enjoyed fucking bottom men too much.  By the time we met your man, we had already transitioned to total top men.  Jake helped us solidify that thought for sure.", Jake said laughing.  "after that weekend we never looked back."

James looked at me, "a question back to you Tim, do you only like being fucked or still desire to fuck a man?"

Before I could answer, Jake spoke up, "Tim, I told you they were pretty open, fair warning".  and all three of them laughed.

"Thanks baby, I understand", I said.  "James, to answer your question, as long as I can remember, my first thoughts about man sex, was me being the bottom man.  I don't think I have thought about it any other way".

James followed up quickly, "I understand that, there should be good bottoms for every top.  Ok here is the tougher part of that question then. Knowing Jake is hiv pos, how are you now with taking his cum?".

Again, the hot tub fell silent in anticipation of my answer.  I started, "I think a drink is in order before I answer".  I let go of Jake's big cock and stood up, turning around and bending over in a more emphasized manner, showing off my ass.  When I turned back around, all three men were standing up and getting a drink from their wine glasses.  And to my amazement, all three men had hard cocks!

I sat back down and waited for them to be finished and sitting again.  When they were sitting, I reached under the water and grabbed Jake's cock again.  This time though, both Eric and James and a hand under the water and seems to be slowly stroking their hard cocks.  I could have just watched that fun, but I continued with my answer.  "To answer your question James, I fucking love taking Jake's cum in me".  I felt Jake push his cock up into my hand.  I was looking at James and all he said was "fucking nice".

We sat there for a minute in silence while everyone seemed to be slowly calming down.

Eric was the first to speak.  "oh shit, Tim did you still want me to show you porn on that huge tv of ours?  I totally forgot."

I wasn't completely sure Eric forgot, but of course I wanted to see it.  "Yes please!  I would love to see that experience."

"Great." Eric replied,  Speaking to James and Jake, "we will be right back.  do either of you need anything while I am up?"  Eric rose out of the tub and I could tell he had let his cock settle a little bit.  Now he was semi hard, and still thick.

Jake responded, "nothing for me, I am great.  thank you".  James responded in kind that he was good.

Eric looked at me, "well Tim, follow me for the biggest cum shot you have ever seen."  We all laughed together. 

Eric stepped from the tub and waited to help me over the edge and down the little stairs.  I grabbed his had for support, not that I needed it but thought he enjoyed it, and his lower hand help my back, right above my ass.  Once I had gone by him and headed for a dry towel Eric said, "you should really think about getting a tattoo as well Time, it would look hot on your ass cheek or lower back.  Just my thought is all".  

I was drying off when Eric grabbed another towel.  I answer, "I just might do that".

I gave Jake a quick wave and followed the naked Eric into the house.

Eric and I continued on to the family room.  He gestured to the couch, "please sit if you like.  Let me find a good one".  Eric picked up a binder with what looked like a bunch of DVD's.  As I sat down on the couch, bare ass on the leather, he said, "oh here is a good one".

As he was putting it in the player, I noticed his big balls hanging, something I hadn't noticed before, and I mean BIG balls.

"You I hope you like this, James and I love the series."  

The DVD started and I just caught the title before Eric started fast forwarding.  Sorry, have to get to a good scene, most of it is of men cumming in their bottom boys,"  After fast forwarding for a minute, Eric pushed play.  "here we are".

The scene started playing as Eric joined me on the couch.  I  think the title was called something like "what I can't see" and some number.  Immediately there was a close up of a big cock sliding in and out of an ass.  The bottom was on all fours, oddly enough with a blindfold on covering his eyes.  The top was behind him on the bed fucking him slowly, but a good steady fucking.

Eric was now starting to play with his cock, which immediately grew very hard and now leaking like crazy, something I couldn't see in the tub.  "So fucking hot, right Tim?".

My eyes were going back and forth from the screen to Eric's wet cock.  "Yes, what a great view".  

"Wait until you see the top cum.  It is so clear, like you are there.  I think this one the top cums in him and then pulls out to shoot the last on his ass.  I think".

all I could say was, "I hope so.  I want to see a big cum shot". 

Without stopping his stroking, Eric said, "you might see two big cumshots" and laughed.

I had to ask, "do you cum a lot Eric"?

Eric turned to me, reached down and grabbed his big balls, "see these?  when they are full, fuck yes I shoot a big load.  I have had bottoms tell me they can feel me actually shooting in them.  Not every top can say that".

I bit my lip and looked back at the tv.  I did draw up my left leg and let my finger slowly find my hole.  I couldn't help it with all that I was viewing.

Eric watched me.  "you might be a little dry, if you need some of my precum just ask".  

I asked, "do you think that would be ok?  With James and Jake I mean?".

Eric smiled, "yes silly boy, I know it will be just fine".  Eric stopped playing with his cock and stroked one long stroke from the base of his cock to the tip of his cock.  What came with that was a huge drop of precum, it was oozing down his shaft.  Eric took it all on his finger tip and reach over towards me.

I spread my legs open and help up my balls.  Eric took his precum and rubbed it on my hole and then inserted his finger a little ways in me.

"There, that should help:, Eric said

I went back to fingering my hole slowly while on the screen the top was picking up his pace and I knew his orgasm was starting to build.

Without turning to me, Eric said, "I just love how the bottom's ass lips cling to the top's cock".

Soon enough the top in the movie started cumming, you could see his cock throbbing, and then he pulled out to shoot the final blasts of his cum load on the bottom's open ass.  It was an amazing on the big screen, overwhelming.

I just mumbled, "fucking amazing".

Eric was slowly stroking, "yes baby boy, a cum shot on that big screen is truly amazing to see". 

I quick said, "it wasn't just the cum shot.  it was the bottom's hole, how open he is.  wow".  that is all I could say.  I hadn't even noticed, but sometime during that cum scene I had inserted a second finger in my ass.  I slowly pulled my fingers out.  I felt open like the scene on the TV.

"I know exactly what you mean Tim.  That view of a bottom's hole left open from my cock is just so amazing."  Eric let his cock fall to his leg.  "as you can see I am a little thicker than average so when I fuck a bottom his hole stays open a little longer when I pull out.  I love that part of it."

"I agree, I think that is so hot too", I said breathing hard.

"Oh I know, I have seen", Eric said while smiling.

I started to blush again, "you saw?"

"Yes babe, and don't worry at all.  It was an amazing picture.  Jake is very proud of you."

I struggled with the next question, "can I feel how thick you are Eric?, and almost instantly regretted my horny behavior.

Eric's response immediately calmed me.  "Of course Tim, I almost just asked you if you wanted to feel it."  Eric grabbed my hand and moved it for me, right on this thick cock.   "do you like that thick cock Tim?"

"It is so thick Eric, damn.".   I realized I was slowly stroking Eric's big cock.  "I don't think I could take it in my ass though, way too thick".

Eric laughed, "oh baby boy, I am sure with enough practice you could take my cock with ease."   He looked at me, "should we join the others outside?".

I slowly let go of Eric's cock, my hand was a little covered in precum.  "Yes, that would be great, and, thank you Eric."

"Tim, the pleasure was all mine".  Eric said as he began to rise off the couch.  "I could use my glass of wine to settle me down", while looking at his cock.

"I could just use the wine!"  I said and we both laughed.

I followed Eric out through the kitchen and met up with James and Jake, who were sitting in some patio furniture drinking their wine.

James looked at Eric, "what movie did you watch?  Must have been a good one", James said while nodding at Eric's wet cock.

Eric laughed, I think we both liked it.  I followed him out and immediately sat next to Jake and put my hand on his leg, squeezing it I said to him, "and I hear you shared our pictures".  I said serious, but with a smile. James looked at Eric.

Eric smiled and said, "Jake, you know us, we are very open". 

James looked and Jake and I, "they are hot fucking pictures, no worries there.  Jake, you obviously have a nice big cock and your boy's ass looks amazing with you pulling out.  We would love to frame one of them actually."  he said laughing.

When Eric had taken a sip of his wine he said to us, in all serious, "we would actually like to watch you fuck him Jake, pull out after cumming in him, and let us take the pictures."

Now it was definitely quiet.  I looked from Eric to James, and back between them.  It was James that I noticed first, his cock started to grow without anyone saying anything or him touching his cock.

Jake responded for us,"when did you two hatch this plan exactly?"

James said after his cock grew hard and fell back onto his stomach, "right after you sent us that picture.  It is nothing crazy, we all know how hard it is to take good pictures while fucking, almost impossible."

Eric added, "especially if your hand are covered in lube and precum."  Like it was a matter of fact.

Jake thought for a moment, then turned towards me.  "Tim, how would you feel about something like that happening?.  I think it is very hot to think about, obviously they do too, but I trust them completely and know their heart is in the right place.  It is completely up to you."

I looked down to see Jake's big cock once again hard and without even thinking I wrapped one of my hands around it and slowly stroked him.  I said, "baby, I trust you and know we would both love it.  Yes, can we please?"

Jake turned to James, "I think we have a plan then." 

Eric got up, he was now rock hard too.  "Great, wanna go in and watch some porn again Tim?".

"Yes please, I would love to see more of the one we were watching".

Eric reached his hand out to me, "great, let's go find some more".  I took Eric's hand and he helped me off the couch, as I guided past him his hard wet cock head touched my hip, exciting.  Eric guided me in front of him as we headed towards the kitchen, but this time I felt his hand on my ass cheek.  I smiled to myself. As I reached the patio door I looked back and both James and Jake were getting up and following us inside.

The scene we had ended with earlier, was on the tv still, just paused.

I sat almost in my same spot, and immediately lifted my leg up.  Jake sat to my left and Eric to my right.  James sat in the chair to our right.  Eric reached for the remote and pushed play.

"There is the last scene we watched and how we started in on Tim's hole".  Eric said and rewound the video about 30 seconds.

Again we were treated to the top pulling out, showing the bottom's open hole, and cumming again on his open hole.  It was even better than the first time.

I was moving my hand down to my hole again but Jake beat me to it.  His cock was hard on his leg, leaking, and finger now circling my hole.  The next scene started to play, it was more of a group scene in what looked like a hotel room.  The bottom in this scene was laying on his stomach as a top entered him.  Then the camera panned around to see more tops stroking their hard cocks. This scene is something I had fantasized a couple of times, but thought it only a fantasy.

Since Jake's finger was circling my hole, gently, I was holding his now very hard cock, that was leaking.  Jake looked at me and then took his finger from my hole, gathered some of his precum on that finger, and then started rubbing my hole again. He knew exactly what I liked, this man knows me.  My eyes drifted back to the screen to see the bottom now taking a large cock deep, but some movement from my right caught my attention.  Eric now had one leg over the armrest and was stroking his big cock, precum flowing over his hand.  It was really hard to force my gaze back at the screen but what I saw was amazing..the first top man was just cumming hard inside of this bottom.  I was very envious at that moment.  As the spent top pulled out, another man climbed in behind the bottom, as his ass was still open and waiting, the new top guided his cock into the bottom.  amazing to see.

Jake leaned in to me, "Tim can I fuck you now?  Let's go upstairs to the spare room.  Want to?"

I nodded enthusiastically at Jake.

Jake's finger stopped circling my hole and he started to get up, cock still very hard.  Jake held out his hand for me and helped me up.  At the same time Jake turned to Eric and James, "we are going up to the spare room if you don't mind".  

James replied, "please do, enjoy yourself you lucky man".

Jake smiled, "If you would like to come watch, give us about five minutes, I should be deep in my boy by then".

I was now hard as Jake said this so matter of factly and openly to our guests.  Then it hit me, Jake just invited them to come watch my man fuck me.  my head started spinning with nervousness and lust.

"Oh we will definitely come watch", James answered.

"Is there still lube in the bedside drawer?"  Jake asked

"always", Eric replied.

I had my hand on Jake's leaking cock as he guided me upstairs to the spare room.  The furnishings of the room were nice, but I was so focused on the bed that nothing else mattered.  We made sure to leave the door wide open so there would be a good show.

I immediately turned and started kissing Jake deeply.  His hands were all over my back and ass, cupping my ass and pulling my cheeks apart!  His big cock was pressing against my stomach and covering me with his precum.

Jake broke my kiss and said, "suck my cock boy before I fuck your hole".

I gladly sank to my knees and took that heavy cock into my mouth enjoying the wetness of his precum and the fullness of his shaft and balls.

Just about the time my mouth was over flowing with spit and precum, and my jaw was a little sore.  Jake noticed and lifted me to my feet, "that felt so good baby boy, but it is time to fuck you full of this dad cock.".  He turned me around and pushed me towards the bed.  "Put your ass in the are boy".

I obliged as I wanted him so bad.  I was soon on the bed, ass up waiting for that familiar feeling!  I felt Jake's hand tough my ass and I had to have him.  "Please fuck me daddy".

Jake had already gotten the lube and was dripping it on my open hole, pushing in a finger and then two.   Then I heard him squirt some out, I figured on his big cock. 

I felt the tip of his wet cock at my hole, the heat of his cock head was incredible and without him pushing I started pushing back on his cock.  His cock head pushed in past my ass lips, opening me up.  I loved how this man fucked me.  

"fuck yes dad I love your big cock"  I moaned loudly into the bed.

Within in a minute Jake had sunk his entire length into me, "fuck baby boy your ass is so hot on my cock".  Jake then pulled out slowly and started sliding back in. 

Jake continued to slide in and out, slowly, letting me take in each inch of his cock.  My eyes had been closed the whole time allowing me to focus on his cock and my fucking.  I hadn't noticed anything changing in the room until Jake told me to open my eyes for our guests.

I opened my eyes and were aware that both Eric and James were in the room watching Jake fuck his boy.

Both men were very hard, and had put matching cock rings on for display.  Eric's hand was stroking James, James had his left hand cupping Eric's ass and Eric's cock was standing straight out, dripping precum.  James reached out and pulled my ass apart so he could see Jake's cock sliding in and out!

"Fuck that is hot Jake, what a nice ass to fuck."  James said while staring into my eyes.

I moved my gaze to James cock that Eric was stroking.  He was so hard now, fuck it looked good.

James kept looking at me and said, "fuck that boy good, we want to see you fill him with your poz cum."  

My cock was now flowing with precum, swinging from each thrust of Jake's big cock.

Eric looked at Jake, "baby, pull out so we can see your boy's open hole".

Just like that I felt Jake stop his fucking and slowly withdraw his big cock.  When his cock head popped out my ass felt very open and missing him.  James leaned in, "fuck yes baby, he is wide open".  Then I saw James gather spit in his mouth, lean in closer and then I felt him drool into my open hole.

"Please continue Jake", Eric said.

Jake's cock head was at my hole again and pushing inside with spit from James as a new wetness.  It was amazing.  Jake started in on me again just as he was before they told him to pull out.  I am sure I felt him getting thicker and now I could tell his breathing was heavier.

My eyes had been closed since James spit in my open hole, but now when I opened them I noticed Eric was not stroking his own cock, and pulling on his big balls.  Eric looked at me, "honey, Jake is going to breed you and I am so happy I get to see it."

Eric was right, Jake started making that growling sound I am familiar with, just before he pushes in deep and cums hard.  Jake growled, "take my poz cum boy" and pulled my hips to him so I was impaled on his big cock. His cock swelled bigger and then I felt his cum flooding my ass and guts.  

James leaned in to watch, "yes fuck him full baby, poz your boy right now".  

I then felt Eric get on the bed and put his cock next to my mouth, "clean up my precum mess boy" and I opened my mouth for him.  Fuck his cock was thick and so wet from his leaking.  I was feasting and loudly as Jake finished cumming in me.  Jake started pulling his now shrinking cock out of me, when he finally slide out I felt his load start to exit my hole, but there was nothing I could do about it as I was busy on Eric's cock.

Before I knew what was happening I felt Jake get off the bed and then felt him get right back in behind me.  It was strange, but then I felt something totally different. A hard hot cock rubbing around my hole.  I knew this was not my man's cock, plus Jake had just cum in me.  This had to be James.  Soon enough I felt his full cock head spread my hole open, using Jake's load as lube, and pushed all the way into me.

As I saw Jake come around near Eric, cock hanging and leaking, I heard James say, "fuck this boy is hot", as he kept sliding in and out!  

All I could do was moan with my mouth around Eric's big cock.  James had a passion about his fucking, almost a raw lust kind of passion.

Then Eric started in with the hot talk.  "Take my man's cock boy.  Once my man is in he is not pulling out and I know he has a big load for you."  Eric then turned his talk to James, "tell me you are going to breed this boy and give him your hot seed".

Eric turned to Jake, "do you want us to breed your boy baby?"

Jake looked right into my eyes and said, "yes".

As soon as Jake said that, James started picking up his pace and fucking me really hard, slamming his cock into me.  "take my cock boy.  do you want my hot poz cum?"

I couldn't suck on Eric's cock any longer, I needed to breath and answer this man.  I let Eric's cock fall from my mouth and put my head down on the bed, "yes sir, please breed me with your hot load".

As soon as I got that out James shoved deep and yelled out, "I am cumming...FUCK!!"

My ass just got sloppier and wetter with James adding his hot cum to Jake's load that was in me already.  After James pulsed in me for a few minutes, he did some slow strokes and then pulled his cock out. He playfully slapped my ass, "thank you boy, love that ass".

I just laid there, resting my head on the bed, more cum leaking from me and my own cock drooling on the bed.  I knew I needed Eric in me to give me his wet cock.  I reached out and touched and rubbed his leg.  Without speaking Eric knew what I wanted and he immediately moved in behind me on the bed.

I felt his hands running over my ass cheeks and through my wet ass crack.  "Jake, your boy is full of cum and his ass looks so good, I have to taste it".  Eric bent down behind me and spread my ass apart and then I felt his tongue licking from the back of my balls up and through my crack.  Then his tongue entered me.  I immediately pushed back on Eric's face and his tongue went deeper.  Eric had me squirming.  I needed to feel his fat cock in me.

"please fuck me, please", I pleaded.

Eric pulled his face away from my aching ass and leaned over to where my head was, "I am not on meds anymore young man, still want my fat daddy cock?".

I looked up at Jake, not knowing what he wanted.  Jake smiled and turned to Eric, "fuck my boy full of your poz cum Eric, he wants it bad".  I smiled at Jake.

Eric adjusted and I felt the weight of his fat cock hit my open hole. Then his cock head tilted down and I felt that fat cock trying to open me up to accommodate his girth. Within seconds Eric had pushed his cock head past my wet ring and was sinking slowly into my used hole.

"Fuck boy, take all of my cock", Eric said

Finally I felt those big balls hit my balls from behind and I knew he was all the way in me.

Eric leaned over me, "this won't take long my boy, I have been leaking since I saw your ass earlier, and now I am going to fill it with my hot cum".  Eric pulled his cock almost all the way out and slid back in, this repeated over and over, fast and faster.

We were both moaning loudly now and I started to beg for it, "please fuck me baby, fuck me and cum in me.  I want your cum, FUCK ME!".  

Eric growled loudly, "here it comes boy, take my seed".  Eric buried deep and I felt him get thicker and start shooting.  I could actually feel the streams of Eric's cum splashing inside of me.  This was too much and I started cumming all over the bed.  I was a mess, so much cum in me and my cum beneath me.

When Eric was done, he pulled out and shoved me down flat on the bed.

Eric said, "fuck that was hot.  Let's head downstairs and get a glass of wine."  He then said to me, "baby boy, when you are ready come downstairs and join us, but don't clean out that ass, we will need the lube again".

All I could mumble was, "yes sir", and laid there panting and leaking.

• Like 17
  • Piggy 6