Hookup Outfits Discussion

What do you wear when you hookup?

Summer is the best, I'll wear a jockstrap under my form fitting shorts with a t-shirt or tank-top.

During colder months I have a soft pair of blue jeans that are easy to unzip and don't need a belt.

I used to like wearing a dress shirt and slacks for work, they always made me feel sexy and horny on my way home.
The fly's in the slacks I wore were usually large and easy to get my entire cock and balls out quickly 😉 

Do you ever bring anything?

Sometimes when I know I'm on the hunt or have time to play for a bit,
I'll  bring a small shoulder bag or fanny pack with lube, poppers, wipes, a few tiny bottles of liquor.

###

I'd love to know what some of you other fellow nasties wear when on the hunt or open to fun when out and about.

• Like 1

I usually wear either loose sweats or shorts, no underwear, or if I go to the nude beach nothing at all.

I'm fine with just spit for lube either too or bottom, so no lube. I do try to remember to stick a few napkins in my pocket (or backpack for the nude beach) to clean up with afterward. I forgot to grab the napkins last summer in Minneapolis, and had cub filled me up so much in me that I had to find a log to sit in while the excess cum drip out for a long time before I could even pull my pants back up.

• Piggy 1

Tank top, 501 jeans, jockstrap and sneakers.  I wear the same thing to a hook up that I would wear to Walgreens or Walmart, no difference.  I always have a back pack, to have my wallet and usually my cell phone.  For hook ups I always bring my own towel, lube, a small toiletry bag with a toothbrush and something to wash my face with.   I never ask a  host for anything. I usually have a bottled water with me as well.  I really look the same at 2 pm as I would  at 2 am if I showed up at your front door.

Edited by ellentonboy
Added content.
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Tank top, 501 jeans, jockstrap and sneakers.  I wear the same thing to a hook up that I would wear to Walgreens or Walmart, no difference.

A jockstrap is must!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I wear the same thing to a hook up that I would wear to Walgreens

Same here ... in cooler weather:  button-fly 501's, Cockring, t-shirt (maybe a sweatshirt in cool weather), and either boots (again, cooler weather) or gym shoes, maybe a cap if I've waited too long to get a haircut, and nothing else other than a wrist watch.  I enjoy seeing a guy cruising my Cock in an inappropriate place.

• Like 1

Cold weather I'll have a coat so plenty of room for pocket junk like my phone, wallet, beer opener, etc. Always keep a couple of lube sachets in there and a condom in case I meet a guy who wants to use one. All good to go if anything happens out and about. Summer time I like cargo pants with lots of pockets for all the stuff. They're great for hooking up too, it's easy to just pull out some lube while making out. I find with some guys you've got to seize the moment before they over think getting topped, so having a pack of lube in grabbing distance when you're teasing their hole is good.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

outerwear is anything simple that can be discarded asap. if i'm going somewhere i know to a regular's i'll do just gym shorts an flip flops weather permitting. 

hosting, ive given up on greeting guys at door clothed altogether in favor of door open waiting blindfolded an ready 

as for what i leave on, i tailor it to the guys' bent. i lean heavily leather harness and used jock typically but i also have a drawer full of uncomfortable thongs etc because i aim to please 

• Upvote 1

A loose pair of athletic shorts, a t-shirt, and sneakers that are easy.  to slip on and off. Nothing else. I like to have a top make me get naked when we fuck regardless of where we are