Orgy as an NYU Sophomore

Saturday afternoon, I attended my first orgy and left with 4 loads in me and 2 loads deposited in other guys. I’m an NYU sophomore and had been wanting to go to an orgy for a long time. I was approached at the gym and invited to this by one of my classmates and it was like 30 sweaty hot college to 30 year olds fucking like there was no tomorrow. I took one dick that was as thick as a beer can and maybe 9” long at the end and took his load before I left. It started out with just making out but soon enough I had my dick in someone’s ass and someone had theirs in mine. I think the longest train was about 5 or 6 guys at once. At one point I was double penetrated and it was the first time I had ever done that. It was such a rainy day I was happy to be spending it in a NYC penthouse fucking and being fucked for hours. Definitely one of the best sexual experiences I have ever had and am super excited to go to another. It was so hot to stare into a man’s eyes, make out, never know his name, and he would get up and another man would replace his cock in me. It was also so hot to use other guys holes immediately after they were being used. Not a condom in sight and it was so fucking hot. Can’t wait for the next orgy in a few weeks. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 22

13 hours ago, nyctwinkart said:

Saturday afternoon, I attended my first orgy and left with 4 loads in me and 2 loads deposited in other guys. I’m an NYU sophomore and had been wanting to go to an orgy for a long time. I was approached at the gym and invited to this by one of my classmates and it was like 30 sweaty hot college to 30 year olds fucking like there was no tomorrow. I took one dick that was as thick as a beer can and maybe 9” long at the end and took his load before I left. It started out with just making out but soon enough I had my dick in someone’s ass and someone had theirs in mine. I think the longest train was about 5 or 6 guys at once. At one point I was double penetrated and it was the first time I had ever done that. It was such a rainy day I was happy to be spending it in a NYC penthouse fucking and being fucked for hours. Definitely one of the best sexual experiences I have ever had and am super excited to go to another. It was so hot to stare into a man’s eyes, make out, never know his name, and he would get up and another man would replace his cock in me. It was also so hot to use other guys holes immediately after they were being used. Not a condom in sight and it was so fucking hot. Can’t wait for the next orgy in a few weeks. 

I’m so jealous. I had huge fantasies of participating in a scene like that as an undergraduate, but that was decades before PrEP and other medical advances. Enjoy it while you can. 

Good for you, I didn't start partaking in orgies like this until my final semester of college, and seriously regret it. You are also lucky that in the age of prep you can bareback and breed each other, something that was unthinkable 30 odd years ago when I was in college.