Booth Meetings

So there haven't been a lot of new stories lately and it has been a while since I've written one.  Sorry my writing and storytelling skills aren't great, but it is what it is.  English was always my worst subject in school.  So I hope you like it anyway.

Booth Meetings

By austin_submale

I had some time to myself and it is Saturday so I was looking forward to a day at the adult bookstore.  As I pulled into the lot I could see there were a fair number of cars there which is good.  I pulled into a space towards the back where my car wouldn't be visible from the street just in case.

I wandered through the parking, there were a couple of guys hanging around chatting at the underground 'game room' next door, they've got '8-liners' there which are a kind of illegal slot machine that are common since the laws about gambling aren't very enforced around here anymore.

I stopped at the counter to pay admission to the booths and the busty blonde lady was working and she smiled knowingly at me.  We chatted for a little bit about nothing, both knowing why I am here.  After a bit another customer came in so I left her to take care of him while I meandered back to the arcade area.  It is dark in there and as usual there were several men loitering in the hallways.  I made my way back to where the glory hole booths are and took up a spot along the walls between booths bumping into a few men in the dark and apologizing for not seeing them.

As my eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness I caught the glance of a very thin older Hispanic guy of medium height.  He motioned me to one of the booths and I went inside with him following.  It was one of the glory hole booths and he pointed down at the glory hole so I got on my knees and moved to check it.  As I did a very large black dick appeared through the hole so I took it in my mouth.  It really filled the hole so I had to work to get it into my mouth even through I am an experienced sucker.  As I was working down on it I felt the guy behind me start to pull down my sweat pants.  Underneath I was wearing jock underwear to allow easy access to my already cleaned and lubed hole.

I felt his finger slide into me then pull out then another finger drawing out a moan from me around the big dick in my mouth and then he worked my prostate a little before the fingers both withdrew and I felt the head of his dick start to press against my hole.  He pushed forward, my hole opening up to let the head of his dick enter causing me to moan out a little louder.  His cock was very thick so it was stretching me open and hurt just a little.  Then he slid all the way inside and the pain all turned to pleasure as he sunk deep inside until I could feel his pubes on my ass and his balls against my taint.  He then started to pound me with a steady rhythm while speaking in my ear in Spanish.  Mi Espanol es no bueno, but I could make out a few words I understood here and there.  Juevos, mi gusto, deliciouso.  Yeah, he was getting into it and so was I.  It made me suck all the more hard on the dick in my mouth, working it with my best technique.  It wasn't long before I felt it start to pulse and the load blasted directly down my throat without me even really tasting it until the cock was withdrawn and the remnants painted my tongue as it slid over.  It wasn't long before another dick filled my mouth.  I had been hearing the doors to the booths open and close so I suspected there was a line on either side waiting to be serviced.  By then the guy pumping me started to increase his pace really hitting my prostate and setting me off.  My little load of cum dribbled out of my tiny cock hands free.  The spasming in my ass must have triggered his orgasm because the tenor of his voice raised until I heard some words I wasn't expecting...  'positivo leche'.  Uh-oh.  I know enough to know what that means.  I guess it shouldn't surprise me.  I figured it would happen sooner or later.

As his spasms ended and the last of his poz load was pumped deep inside me he pulled out and as I expected another dick took his place.  That continued for several more rounds in both my holes.  Each man telling me verbally that I was getting his charged seed, some in English, some in Spanish.  One deep voice in a language I didn't recognize but I suspect maybe some kind of creole.  I think that one may have been the large black guy I sucked off first but I can't say for sure.

Eventually there were no more takers so I got up, pulled my sweat pants back up and started to make my way back up front with cum dripping down my legs.  I'm glad I brought a towel to cover the seats in my car.

When I got to the counter the lady winked at me and gave me a sly, knowing smile.  She told me it looked like I'd had a lot of fun today.  I told her that yes, it had been one of my best visits to date, and certainly one that would leave me with the gift of memories I'd treasure forever.

She said "I'm positive you will".

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11
  • Downvote 1

I love sucking cocks through glory holes at an ABS. Just find a booth with a hole, wait for a dick to emerge, drop to my knees, start sucking and wait to be rewarded with a load shooting into my piggy throat. Totally sleazy and completely anonymous. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, pnpsub said:

I love sucking cocks through glory holes at an ABS. Just find a booth with a hole, wait for a dick to emerge, drop to my knees, start sucking and wait to be rewarded with a load shooting into my piggy throat. Totally sleazy and completely anonymous. 

Sucking is more of a warmup to me for getting a guy ready to fuck my ass, but I do love to go to the glory holes, especially if someone decides to tap my ass there.

1 hour ago, austin_submale said:

Sucking is more of a warmup to me for getting a guy ready to fuck my ass, but I do love to go to the glory holes, especially if someone decides to tap my ass there.

I’ve always wanted to get fucked through a glory hole. 

• Upvote 1

I've always loved gloryhole sex. My favorite is a guy sucking me until I'm rock hard, then backing his cum filled ass back onto my dick and riding it until I explode in him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

IMG_0522.thumb.jpeg.8e2ec447babc46c50983c4be38527d18.jpegIt’s getting harder and harder to find public gloryholes, even semi-public ones like at a bookstore.  It’s been 20+ years since I manned a real, public men’s room stall glory hole, just one anonymous dick after another, worshipping cock for cock’s sake.

Now I’m gonna be obsessing over it all day….

Edited by SlampaBay
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SlampaBay said:

IMG_0522.thumb.jpeg.8e2ec447babc46c50983c4be38527d18.jpegIt’s getting harder and harder to find public gloryholes, even semi-public ones like at a bookstore.  It’s been 20+ years since I manned a real, public men’s room stall glory hole, just one anonymous dick after another, worshipping cock for cock’s sake.

Now I’m gonna be obsessing over it all day….

It is sad that we've lost so many places over the years.  And it mostly hasn't been to restrictive politics and religious nuts, it has mostly been due to economic pressures.  The dating apps get a lot of the blame, but it has also been the incredibly crazy rise in rents and prices.  That's what killed the Midtowne Spa here in Austin, the land in that part of town started getting re-developed and they got priced out of existence.  The bookstore on the south side didn't make it much past Covid, they were closed for weeks and then only opened limited hours and didn't make it.  The few others that went out of business over the last 10-15 years mostly the same story.  We're down to only two places left where you can play.  There are several other XXX stores but they don't have booths.

in addition: cruising spots were either seen as home turf of the closeted or breeding grounds for early death. those of us who didn't want to live a double life and or lose our first class privileges in the patriarchy were encouraged to uncle tom our way to mainstream acceptance via marriage and an almost public denouncement of "filthy habits". it's sad that public parks, rest stops etc are like dead malls. plus i've lost my patience w the toxic online world of NPNC. buy a dictionary and look up the meaning of "anon" assholes. other than watching al pacino in Cruising, i'm not sure the good old days will ever be back. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, norefusal said:

in addition: cruising spots were either seen as home turf of the closeted or breeding grounds for early death. those of us who didn't want to live a double life and or lose our first class privileges in the patriarchy were encouraged to uncle tom our way to mainstream acceptance via marriage and an almost public denouncement of "filthy habits". it's sad that public parks, rest stops etc are like dead malls. plus i've lost my patience w the toxic online world of NPNC. buy a dictionary and look up the meaning of "anon" assholes. other than watching al pacino in Cruising, i'm not sure the good old days will ever be back. 

I'm all about the anon meetups and bookstore meets.  Not really comfortable with public parks or rest stops or public restrooms but I would never say never.  "NPNC" and all the people on apps that are about relationships or long term...  fine for them, not interested.  If they aren't flexible about things then it isn't going to work out.  I'm married and on the DL.  I have had a bunch of guys cluck at me for that, but too bad.  I don't ask them to change and I'm not going to change.  Am I a terrible person?  Yeah, probably.  Whatever.

• Like 1