On 3/16/2024 at 2:33 PM, coloroftherainbow said:

Any advice from the more experienced guys?

you have 2 choices imo:

1. live in the moment and enjoy it for what it is. i spent most of my youth primarily enjoying the enhanced orgasm that came w being fucked. i have no idea what stupid label the gay community has for this, but tops were used by me to get off better. 

2. if you are serious about flipping the script and becoming a total cunt - practice discipline and restraint. i wear a jock or thong to remind everyone upfront that my dick will not be an active participant in this.  sometimes i hold my hands behind my head or back in mock restraint to thwart any urge to touch myself. blindfolds or masks help put me in the mood to just be holes for use. 

should you go the cumdump route, be aware that it's like all other addictions: the more you get the more you need/crave. you'll leave a hookup's house, his wet load fresh inside you, and immediately start hittin up his neighbors online for your next load. you'll leave the bathhouse dejected that you've only got 2-3 loads up your ass. again, try to live in the moment. you've just screwed around w 6 or 7 different guys in one nite, who cares if only half of them ended up breeding you. otherwise the disappointment that you weren't fucked "enough" will only snowball. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, norefusal said:

practice discipline and restraint

Great advice:  

The way I handle that is, I only head out to the fuckjoints on Fri and Sat nights (welllll, ocaaaaaasionally there's an exception), and by Wed or Thursday I'm what you might call sweaty-&-ready. But, there are too many other interests/activities in my life that I want to take part in, so I just tell him (my Cock) that he's just gonna have to wait until Friday night, and then he can have all he can handle. 

I like order in my life, in which no single thing begins to overtake everything else.  Some might say I have a broomstick up my ass, and that's alright - talk is cheap - and I'm rather satisfied with the structure I impose on myself.  

A schedule works for me.  

46 minutes ago, jagmanaz said:

I purposely just use the fuck to edge me.  At some point I go over the hill of needing to cum and can't so then just lay back and enjoy the drill.

Similar I can fuck from the start but my orgasm usually ends my sex as top. I noticed that if I had been fucked a few times then I was rampant to fuck and breed a sexclub slut!

On 3/16/2024 at 7:33 PM, coloroftherainbow said:

Any advice from the more experienced guys?

In my opinion there is only one answer to your question: don't cum. Periode. As long as you keep cumming you will never reach the level of a real massive cumdump. You must be deeply frustrated all the time to become the best cumdump you can be.

It's not that hard. Just dont touch your penis 😉 Being a cumdump is about determination. It is about priorities.

There is one exit though: Make a daily habit out of it.

I go to a rest area every day and service all cock available. Going to that rest area every day became a steady habit. Once the habit is strong enough, you can start cumming again. Or you can choose to lock your penis. For me that was the best decision ever. Since I'm locked, my daily cum intake increased exponentially. 

Good luck!

• Like 4

I’m the same. That’s the main reason I don’t cum with guys, unless a dom insists. I’m a cumslut bottom and I want to stay horny so I can serve longer or serve more horny men.

I can cum later, reliving the experience. 

Most of my oral experiences have been at ABS glory holes. Sometimes, when a dom insists that I cum, I submit to his will, but I force myself to stay and suck off at least 2-3 more when I’m not horny. Submission turns me on in a different way and I love it.

When I get bred, I don’t cum until I am alone at home. The exception was the first time I was bred by 2 roommates. I masturbated and shot a load before I went home  it was too hot to resist. 

• Like 1