Getting the piss fucked out of you

Hi guys, I was wondering how many guys here have been fucked and ended up pissing themselves? I have twice, and it was amazing. It felt like an orgasm for me. I was a little embarrassed at first, but the guy who was fucking me thought it was super hot and he was turned on by it. And now I’m turned on by it lol. It makes a little curious tho because I’ve never been able to cum hand free while being fucked, but I’ve pissed myself twice. I want to be able to orgasm while being fucked but I’m not sure why I’m not able to. I don’t know if it’s because im just not as sensitive to orgasming, or if I just haven’t found the right man to make me orgasm. But if I was able to piss myself twice while being fucked, I should be able to cum hand free. Does anyone else have this issue or understand what it’s like. Is being able to cum hands free as a bottom an experience every bottom has, or is everyone’s bodies just different. 

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone is different.  Have only had 2 times, out of a thousand that I've cum handsfree.  Both times was with a 8" cock with a curve to it that perfectly massaged prostate.   Was amazing for sure.  Just rare.

• 1 month later...

I have this frequently, but being incontinent that is quite normal. Anyhow I mostly wear diapers so that is not quite an issue. The urine is not coming out when I orgasm but at every thrust when it is on the right spot. It is a nice arousing feeling. A lot of bottoms that had a prostate surgery do have this. (I still have mine luckyly...) 🙂

• Like 1

not yet. i find that if i get tricked deep and long, it makes me feel like i gotta pee. then when i try, my prostate is so over stimulated im lucky if a small dribble comes out. a few times i made the mistake of taking a fuck break to go pee. now i'm like fuck it, if i piss myself, i piss myself. but it hasn't happened yet. 

• Upvote 2

I definitely get that feeling. I had a regular fuck bud that would fuck me missionary and he’d hit my spot every time. I’d have to hold it in as I didn’t want him to stop fucking me… It was only later with my first Daddy that I told him I needed to piss and he just said to let it loose. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Happened to me once two years ago.  I still think back at it and get turned on.  I was tied down and blindfolded. He gave me a booty-bump and I was high as a kite. The anon guy fucking me was pounding me hard, piston fucking me like he wanted to hurt me. I had lost tract of time, at some point I started cuming hands free and then I started pissing on myself. I asked him if he wanted to stop and he said that it was perfect. It seemed to turn him on and he started fucking me like crazy. His body was crushing into mine with force. After a few minutes he flooded my hole with his cum. When he was done, he took me to the hall of his flat and left me there. When he closed the door behind me I was still wet from my piss and cum on my abdomen and my hole started dripping him cum. I was still hungry for more and I ended up going to a cruising spot in Clapham Common to find some more dick. It was one of the best experiences I ever had. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Bang my prostate and I’ll shower myself … or him

Down my faggot throat, please. Fisted this hot beefy latino dude today and he came in my mouth while I was fisting his cunt (and banging on his prostate) SO hot.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

6 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

Down my faggot throat, please. Fisted this hot beefy latino dude today and he came in my mouth while I was fisting his cunt (and banging on his prostate) SO hot.

I always get a buzz in my balls when you reply to me!  😈

• Upvote 1