Post your type here..

Least interesting answer: the cumdump norm of any dom top who's willing and able to load me up.

Still uninteresting: like most other cumdumps would say, a good-sized, rock-hard dick that shoots huge loads where you can feel the pulsating and some of the volleys. Not as large as possible since too big is uncomfortable. Whores me out. Up for body contact and making out.

The ideal since it doesn't get interesting until then: verbal, up to get rough, takes charge, smoker, hairy body, ideal weight or slightly heavy, long-haired, heavy tats, at least one earring.

On 3/25/2024 at 2:03 PM, TsJul69 said:

What is your type, and why? 

Personally, I love older chubby manly men with big bellies and fat cocks, especially if they are 100% dominant tops and verbally abusive, love the feeling of man's heavy weight squeezing me against the bed while his cock is buried deep in my asspussy. 

GGFNBzMW4AAhvqo.jpeg

preview.mp4.jpg

would-you-like-to-sit-on-daddys-big-fat-cock-v0-70j72axxavvb1.jpg

FrRi4IfXwAYh5om.jpeg

I love mature dom top daddies, kinky nasty , big cock . My married daddy is sooo proud of his 9" cock  , he loves having me or other guys worship his monster  devil cock for as long as especially when we are all wired and high before he would slips his dry stiff cock into my bare cunt without lube. 

DSC03599.JPG

DSC03598.JPG

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

For me that's a rather difficult question to answer because my type varies depending if I top or if I bottom...

If I top... I tend to go for masculine but smoother bodies (which doesn't mean hairless), somewhat meatier (don't like skinny), muscled is fine as long as they're not displaying the arrogant 'worship me' attitude. I like them passionate, good kissers, and hungry. Hungry but erotic at the same time. I also like cum dumps who show appreciation for anyone, not the cumdumps who are there for the sports or tweaked with no senses. Other physical attributes are somewhat non-important.

If I bottom... I like for the top to show that he's interested in fucking. Whilst I will indulge men of all sizes and types, I don't tolerate aggressive little pricks who think that they're doing me a favour by trying to shove their massive 4" soft dick in my hole. And yes, size does matter for me: all things being equal I will always desire and favour a larger cock over a smaller one. I am happiest when both the visuals and the hole are being satisfied. A masculine attitude is a really turn-on. And like above, other physical attributes are of a lesser importance since getting fucked and loaded take precedence.

In both cases, as a top and as a bottom, I am biased towards a masculine, confident attitude which some men interpret that as aggressive, bitchy, dominant wannabee with no substance. There's nothing more hilarious than a guy with a soft dick pressing his limp cock against my gaping hole saying something like 'Take this motherfucker big cock in your hole you faggot'. While he probably thing he's an Alpha male, the result is nothing short of a comedy LOL

• Upvote 1

My type is a horny man who wants to shoot his load deep inside me. That’s it. 

if he’s hot, he’s my type. 
if he’s ugly, he’s my type. 
if he’s masculine, he’s my type. 
if he’s feminine, he’s my type, if he’ll fuck me. 
if he’s hung, he’s my type. 
if he has a small dick, he’s my type. My last load was from a younger guy (26) with less than 5”. I had to spread my fat cheeks for him to breed me, and he shot a big load in me. 

Any hard dick, any size, any color, any (legal) age!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

It all depends on my mood and the situation. If I'm topping, I like petite guys. 5'8 and under. Preferably skinny. Dakota Lovell and Marcus Rivers rock my world! Not into the whole fem thing though. To each their own and if that makes you happy, go for it. But guys into stockings or panties, who wear makeup or paint their nails just turns me off. 

As a bottom, anything goes. I fucking love older guys, trailer trash, ( I'm a little white trash myself), bears, hairy men, creepy trolls, and more!!

In my stories I usually write about muscle studs, but not always. Truthfully, I prefer average guys with dad bods and bellies. Give me a man with some meat on him! Or guys that have natural muscles from real work, not pumped up gym bunnies. And overly huge guys that look like they use steroids are just kinda gross.

I like my bottoms shorter than me and thin to hwp who make no secret of wanting me to fuck them and breed them, no questions asked.

I like my tops my height or more, hwp, thick cocks much preferred, thick AND long is a bonus, must fuck bareback and not pull out.

13 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

I like my bottoms shorter than me and thin to hwp who make no secret of wanting me to fuck them and breed them, no questions asked.

I like my tops my height or more, hwp, thick cocks much preferred, thick AND long is a bonus, must fuck bareback and not pull out.

How tall are you? I'm 5'10", 160lbs (BMI 23.0)

When I’m spun and blindfolded I’m a no load refused btm. I will beg for every dick that is generous enough to check out my hole.  If I’m sober I’m into dudes like me 26-35, HWP, bro-ish.

Some of my best fucks are when I have the blindfold on and some older or heavier dude is fuckin me and I’m just in a frenzy for his dick begging for more knowing I wouldn’t touch this dude if I could see him. Some of these dudes haven’t fucked a younger or thin dude for months/years. They always nut the heaviest and I’m eternally grateful they fucked around and found out what my hole is like. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1