Who Read The Real Anthony Fauci

Did Anthony Fauci  unnecessarily scare millions of tops  and versatiles  from happily pumping four decades worth of Gods own blessed sperm into willing versatiles and bottoms just to make big pharma a cool $5T?  The patterns of sickness seem to follow drug usage rather than happy absorption of cum…? Or is HIV really that unique virus that makes you sick only after antibodies, and sometimes only 60 years after you contract it, a cool $3K a month for prep, or anti-HiV meds? Billed to the guvment?  Thoughts?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Isn’t it time to throw off the fear of cumming in cumholes without curation from big lying pharma? Which along with the censorship industrial complex and the military industrial complex has us all way too beholden to griifters and liars, and will soon have us all begging? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

• Moderators

Moderator's note:

Discussion of the book referenced by the original poster is OK. Discussion of practical health strategies is OK. Promotion of denialism is NOT. BZ policy forbids promotion of conspiracy theories and demonstrably false statements.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_denialism

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

well these things are not mutually exclusive. fauci could have overstated the transmission of hiv via sperm but that doesn't change the fact that kennedy is a crack pot dabbling in pseudo science 

a fact based book written by a disinterested 3rd party would have been nice 

Anyone who has stupid shit to say about Fauci is a moron, and RFK Jr is a fucking anti-vaxx crackpot. 

If any of you who are under 35 spout this nonsense you should sit down with some of the guys my age (59). 

Oh. Wait. You can't do that. Because they're ALL FUCKING DEAD.

I've had it with this ridiculous anti-science bullshit. When NO ONE else would listen to us, Fauci would. HE was the one who went to bat for us (with pressure from ACTUP for sure) and got research into HIV moving.

He is a true American hero. He doesn't deserve this anti-vaxx Covid bullshit to tarnish his career. He's an old man. He deserves a good retirement.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 7
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

Anyone who has stupid shit to say about Fauci is a moron, and RFK Jr is a fucking anti-vaxx crackpot. 

If any of you who are under 35 spout this nonsense you should sit down with some of the guys my age (59). 

Oh. Wait. You can't do that. Because they're ALL FUCKING DEAD.

I've had it with this ridiculous anti-science bullshit. When NO ONE else would listen to us, Fauci would. HE was the one who went to bat for us (with pressure from ACTUP for sure) and got research into HIV moving.

He is a true American hero. He doesn't deserve this anti-vaxx Covid bullshit to tarnish his career. He's an old man. He deserves a good retirement.

Well said, @Sfmike64!

RFK Jr is just maintaining the overall family crackpotism (and boy oh boy, there's more than a Century's worth of unsavoury stuff that I could list - but it would turn into a "TLDR").

To put things into perspective, in terms of people met in history, the late Queen Elizabeth II probably met the most ever. Fauci has saved - or helped to save - DOZENS more times the people that even she met.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 3/25/2024 at 10:04 PM, nanana said:

Isn’t it time to throw off the fear of cumming in cumholes without curation from big lying pharma? Which along with the censorship industrial complex and the military industrial complex has us all way too beholden to griifters and liars, and will soon have us all begging? 

you seem to forget that HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS died in the 1980s and '90s because of AIDS, and many, many more of us are alive today because of the work of Dr. Fauci. Before triple therapy, and its evolution into Prep, there was a very real fear of becoming HIV+ because there was a very real chance of dying from AIDS. I am alive because Dr. Fauci, Dr. David Ho, etc., did the slogging, thankless research all those years ago. Nanana - you can call them grifters, and stuff, but I am thankful that I am alive. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

On 3/25/2024 at 10:00 PM, nanana said:

Did Anthony Fauci  unnecessarily scare millions of tops  and versatiles  from happily pumping four decades worth of Gods own blessed sperm into willing versatiles and bottoms just to make big pharma a cool $5T?  The patterns of sickness seem to follow drug usage rather than happy absorption of cum…? Or is HIV really that unique virus that makes you sick only after antibodies, and sometimes only 60 years after you contract it, a cool $3K a month for prep, or anti-HiV meds? Billed to the guvment?  Thoughts?

OK - I had a husband who thought very little of the 'Big Pharma' 'scare tactics' and point blank refused to take any statins, ANYTHING because he was being poisoned and he would die the moment he took one pill. This is ridiculous. Guess what? He died at 73, which he could have easily avoided with medication and some exercise, and I am alive! And as for  HIV being "that unique virus that makes you sick only after antibodies, and sometimes only 60 years after you contract it" - I got progressively sick only after a month of seroconversion, starting with razor blades in my throat and esophagus, rashes all over my mouth and a splitting headache every day. I saw my viral load get into the 100 thousand before tritherapy. CD4 went down to 212, as low as one could go before becoming an AIDS patient. 60 years? Try 24 months....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

On 3/27/2024 at 3:30 PM, Poz50something said:

OK - I had a husband who thought very little of the 'Big Pharma' 'scare tactics' and point blank refused to take any statins, ANYTHING because he was being poisoned and he would die the moment he took one pill. This is ridiculous. Guess what? He died at 73, which he could have easily avoided with medication and some exercise, and I am alive! And as for  HIV being "that unique virus that makes you sick only after antibodies, and sometimes only 60 years after you contract it" - I got progressively sick only after a month of seroconversion, starting with razor blades in my throat and esophagus, rashes all over my mouth and a splitting headache every day. I saw my viral load get into the 100 thousand before tritherapy. CD4 went down to 212, as low as one could go before becoming an AIDS patient. 60 years? Try 24 months....

This. All of this. I have high blood pressure (thanks genetics) and have been on medications for it (two per day) for years (I'm not even 60). I also take daily medication for gout since I don't want that bitch again, attacking my foot. And now I'm taking medication for an essential tremor (my hand shakes, particularly when I'm eating...thanks AGAIN genetics). 

Take the fucking medication, ya'll. Get the regular diagnostic tests. I'm alive because I was tested for prostate cancer over the years and they caught it early, 5 years ago. I'm pissed off that when I come, not much comes out....I love cum, even my own, but I'm here. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

This. All of this. I have high blood pressure (thanks genetics) and have been on medications for it (two per day) for years (I'm not even 60). I also take daily medication for gout since I don't want that bitch again, attacking my foot. And now I'm taking medication for an essential tremor (my hand shakes, particularly when I'm eating...thanks AGAIN genetics). 

Take the fucking medication, ya'll. Get the regular diagnostic tests. I'm alive because I was tested for prostate cancer over the years and they caught it early, 5 years ago. I'm pissed off that when I come, not much comes out....I love cum, even my own, but I'm here. 

@Sfmike64 - this site REALLY needs a "hug" react.

• Upvote 2

I just got myself a copy of the book, but am not super thrilled by the name of the author: Robert Kennedy is a vaccine denier which to me sounds like a nutbar as everyone in the modern world has had vaccines: polio, measles, malaria, flu shot. The principles are basic modern medicine and not that complicated to  grasp.

My understanding of guys like Robert Kennedy is that they come up with theories that sound smart but are just plain BS. For e.g.: strike fear about medical surgeries, even though doctors have been doing it for at least 100 to 300 years now: Do u really need a heart replacement, do u really need this medical treatment and that treatment;, there is someone out there who is making money of it , therefore u don't need it; Surgeries are dangerous coz someone is cutting you up etc 
In times of uncertainties like war or pandemics, since people are scared they are likely to fall for such scam-ish ideas. 

I am going to read the book, before I offer an opinion on Dr. Fauci and the book!

• Like 1

We’ve already had one nutbag president who thought he was smarter than doctors, and look how that turned out.  Now along comes Robert Kennedy  wanting to be president and play doctor.  His name doesn’t entitle him to anything, not even to be taken seriously.

The bullshit about poppers originated the earliest days of the aids crisis. Scores of researchers and doctors determined that poppers was not a causative agent. That didn’t stop ignorant, jackassed politicians from enacting bans and other crap legislation, not in any serious attempt to fight AIDS, but rather in an effort to crack down on homosexuals and their shameless behavior. 

Next thing you know, Kennedy will start invoking the old 4H Club. Homosexuals, Hemophiliacs, Heroin users, and Haitians as the sources of AIDS. That, by the way, has also been debunked.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 4

On 3/25/2024 at 9:50 PM, nanana said:

Curious if any of you read the book? It would suggest that condoms are useless but avoiding poppers may be wise. Thoughts?

I don't indulge in conspiracy theories and disinformation. I wouldn't piss on RFK Jr if he was on fire either.

• Like 3