19 year old fuck me hard before lunch 😎

I was sitting in my office but still horny as fuck feeling my partners cum on my hole and desperately played with the plug I had in me so I went on the apps and was hit immediately by a cute 19 year old, stating he needed a hole to fuck and sent my a pic of a nice long and thick curved cock (I thought it was at least 9").

I quickly replied that my hole is his to use and that I already have a load in me which got him horny, he send me the address to nearby residential building and wanted me to ping him when I am at the entrance and he'll let me in. 
I was already in the Uber and on my way.

I sent him a message telling that I'll be there in 2 min and he quickly replied that he'll meet me in the entrance.

he was so hot, young but very athletic, wore a tight shirt to emphasize his muscles and a lose pants, we both smiled and he opened the door for us. 
when we got in the elevator I was confused that he pressed down to go to one of the parking floors and he explained that his parents are home and couldn't host but we can use the storage unit he always play in. 
Sounded hot to me and we lightly touched each other while he led the way, he turned on a dim light in the storage unit and I saw a mattress and some lube and a couple bottles of popper and smile.

we immediately stripped and started making out, he was impressed when he saw my wet plugged hole and his dick got rock hard.

All I could think of was damnnnn the pics he sent didn't do it justice and it was almost 11" and thick as fuck!!! 
I drooled and got on my knees to suck this magnificent beast.

he politely asked if it was ok and if I'm sure I wanted him to fuck me because not all guys/girls he hook up with can. 
I just grinned and pulled him closer with my hands on his ass encouraging him to go rough.

he took the hint and started ramming his cock down my throat making me groan filling my throat up.

then he pulled out and his cock was slick and glistening with my throat juices and said he wanted my hole now! 
I told him to lay on the mattress and he asked if I needed lube or poppers and I answered no because I want to feel him use me hard. 
Pulled out the plug out of my hole and showed him how wet and gaping I was before I used my muscles and closed tight. He was groaning and I just began lowering myself till I felt the huge mushroom head touch my hole!

took a deep breath and focused on my hole stretching as I was lowering my self on it slowly till I felt his pubes and he was fully lodged in my cunt!! 
he was impressed and I started to use my hole muscles to get used to it and also milk him before I started riding him.

first it was slow but then I went full cowboy and rode him hard! 
We were both growing and I encouraged him to go harder and rougher so he decided to switch positions and now I was laying on my back with him on top of me and my legs on his shoulders without his enormous cock leaving! 
then he really went for it and began pounding my hole HARD!!! 
he lasted less then 10 min like this and we were both sweating when he said he's getting close. I was just whimpering and begged him to breed my cunt, that put him in overdrive and he was going even harder till I felt him staying deep and breeding me. I could feel his cock expanding with every shot he gave me, after about 10-11 shots he collapsed on me, sweating and we started making out while he was still deep in me.

after such an intense fuck I thought it'd be it but while we were kissing he suddenly started gently fucking me again so I asked him to breed me again, he said the second time usually takes him longer to cum and asked if it's ok. So cute!

Again I held him tight and deep in me and he took the hint.

This time it started very soft, we were making love as he felt so good in my cummy hole filled with 2 big loads. 
We switched positions several times and I was fucked missionary, doggie, standing up and riding him for almost 45 minutes till I was laid on my back and he started ramming building himself up for a second load. 

This time when he came he just shuddered and came so hard and I came handsfree as well covering us both with cum.

the second load felt almost as big as the first one and he shyly apologized that he cum a lot! I told him how much I love it and wished he'd never stop flooding me!

we stayed like that for a bit more making out till he got softer and pulled out my slick cummy hole, I immediately moved and took him in my mouth, tasting all the loads, my ass juices and some streaks of pink from the pounding my hole took and I was so happy. Oink.

When we got dressed we exchanged numbers and I told him we live close by and that we'd love to continue having fun, either just me and him or with my partner too and he got excited about the idea and asked how soon can we arrange something cause he never had a fuck like that without being asked to pull out because of the pain. 

I plugged my ruing cuumy hole back and kissed him before I left and told him that my hole is his to use anytime he wanted.

While I was in an Uber on my way to lunch with a colleague I called my partner telling him all about the latest adventures and bragged lol 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 1

After we played alone twice he final came to our place to play together with my partner.

boy oh boy did they both worked me, hard!

We played for hours till we were all spent, covered in sweat and cum (mostly mine that I came over them, their loads were deposited deep in my hole) and fell asleep together in our bed, I was spooned by both of my amazing men.

To sum some of the action:

Almost at any given time I was used by both their cocks (they are both 11" and thick!!!)

either was spitroasted, alternating sucking since I couldn't fit them both in my mouth.

luckily, I was able to fit them both in my hole!

they double fucked me together, after I was already full of cum and used. I was riding the boy giving him a show when my partner came behind me and started shoving his beast too.

I could see the boy's face changing with the pleasure it was giving him (later he told us it was his first time) and after I quickly adjusted with the help of the bottle of poppers my partner shoved in my nose, they started fucking me hard, finding a nice rhythm, sometimes alternating when one is pulling out the other pushed in, sometimes they went in and out together. I was screaming with pleasure and came handsfree twice while this went on for almost an hour, they both came several times too! Lucky me.

when they were spent from the continuous fucking they took a break, but just from using their cock. My hole was not on a break as my partner showed the boy how to use his fist to open me up, I was in heaven, loving the pain and pleasure this brings to my hole. 

They played with my hole like that for a while and I was sucking them and my partner had to take a piss and asked if I wanted to show the boy how's it done. To which I just held him deeper in my mouth and he started releasing a hot stream of piss in my mouth to swallow quickly, luckily we were in our play room on the vinyl sheets so my partner pulled out and aimed at my mouth, while spraying all over my body too.
the boy got really excited too and asked to join in so I was drinking them both , and drenched from all the piss I couldn't swallow or they sprayed on me.

we took a quick shower after that and we got up to our bedroom for another round of fucking till they dumped their last load (4 each) and we went to sleep together.

during the night sleep they both shoved their cock in me depending on my body position lol.

the morning came and they both came in me one more time till the boy had to leave.

This boy is definitely going be a regular of ours! 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 12

We spent the morning together, he came back to the house after yesterday he used my hole last when it was sloppy and cummy. 

he came in and stripped at the door, I was already naked but this time my partner locked my cock in a tiny cage. That got the boy instantly hard since it was the first time he saw it live.

We moved downstairs to the play room and then the fun began. 

I went on sucking him and showing him what a good cocksucker I am taking his 11" thick cock all the way till my nose is buried in his fresh smelling pubes.

the he began throat fucking me for a while, starting slow but then he started increasing the pace till I was splashing throat juices all over.

then he was all the way in and I could feel the warmth spreading in my belly, he was pissing down my throat like a pro! (He just started with us) 

when he finished he pulled out for me to taste the last few drops and he had me climb the sling, locked my legs and hands in place and gave my caged cock a few tugs and telling me what a worthless slut I was and how he can do whatever he wanted with me using his big cock.

i love how dominant he became after the session we had with my partner!!!

Then he teased my hole a bit with a finger, feeling my partners load in me and then started eating my hole like it was his last meal, asking me to push out some of the cum and the he fed it to me while we kissed and snowballed the cum.

When he resumed rimming me he used both hands fingers to open me up while digging deeper with his tongue, which always drives me wild!

then he got up, decided I had enough rest and shoved his entire cock all the way in.

no poppers, no lube, just some of his spit and whatever cum left in me from my partner.

oh boy that felt goooooooood!!! 

We both released a deep groan and I just told to destroy my cunt.

and destroy he did, he went from 0 to 160 in a split second and fucked my cunt so hard, it almost felt like I was being used by the fuck machine in the highest setting! 
he continued that for about 10 minutes straight without stopping, building up a sweat till he collapsed on top and loaded me up with the first load.

we were both out of breath but he stayed hard and in me for a couple of minutes before pulling out and feeding me his cock to clean. 
I saw streaks of pink on it from the hard fuck I just took and just smiled 🐷

Then he went to play with my hole a bit more, to inspect his work and saw that I was gaping and cum was flowing for his huge load. That was when he decided to go the toys section and grabbed the newest and biggest addition, a 13" realistic replica of a cock that fucked me a couple of weeks ago and also became a regular with his equally hung partner oink

this time he went gentle, at least at first, and shoved the silicon cock slowly but surely till it was all the way in. Then started pulling out and pushing in till he was able to increase the speed and it was just smoothly going in and out. 
I was in heaven rolling my eyes from pleasure and my locked cock was leaking cum at this point which he collected, lubed his cock with it and asked if I wanted more.

i didn't know what he meant but obviously answered the only thing I can. YES! 
so he started shoving his hefty cock in together with the dildo making me scream from both the pain and the pleasure he was giving me and I was completely overwhelmed with it all.

it's definitely not the first time I was double fucked (or even triple) by huge cocks or fisted but the intensity was just so great I couldn't stop leak cum from my cock.

he took the hint and told me what a good slut I was and that he coordinated everything with my partner that was seeing everything through the cameras online and I just smiled and told him to stop being a pussy and fucking use me hard!!! 
So that's exactly what I got, he increased the pace and with the help of the dildo he just pounded me hard like I was a rag doll. 
fucking love it!!!

this went for a long while till he removed the dildo, rammed his cock several times in me and dumped his second load for the morning.

my hole was frothy with cum and a complete gaping mess and he played with it a bit while I cleaned him off again.

this time he was able to insert his fist in me while his entire cock was lodged down my throat all the way.

i could only moan to encourage him, not that he needed that but then he started releasing another stream of piss in me, only this time he pulled out after a few seconds to give me a taste and to piss some over me which I always love.

this boy is definitely turning into a pig! 

Of course he didn't give me any rest and set up the fuck machine with the same dildo, turned it on making sure it was going all the way in and started controlling the speed. From slow to fast he alternated all while standing next to me watching me moan and feeding me his semi hard cock to nurse in my mouth till it grew back to full hardness!

he used the fuck marching on my for what must've been almost an hour till he was ready to fuck again.

this time he finally released me for the sling and we went to the bed in the playroom and I was put on my back, folded with my legs behind my ears and with one shove he went all the way in. 
my hole was a mess and yet I could control my cunt muscles to squeeze him and milk his cock which surprised him a lot!

we had a lovely fuck, more like lovemaking for a long while, kissing and grabbing each other all over till he was finally announced he was about to cum again. I just held his ass hard and pulled him in as deep as I could till we both had an intense orgasm and came at the same time, him seeding me deep in my hole and my own locked cock spraying cum between us.

we were both covered in sweat and my cum and just cuddled like that while he stayed in me for a bit longer.

the he got up and told me he was instructed to plug my hole when he was done and for me to wait till my partner comes back home in a few hours.

honestly I was completely overwhelmed and drained by this intense fucking we were having for over 3 hours that I thanked him while he inserted a big plug he found on the wall. 
we both went to take a shower together and this time I was the one needed to take a piss and he surprised me by dropping to his knees and slurping the piss I was squirting out of my caged cock while some of it he had me piss over his face, hair and body. Oink! 
It got him hard again and we switched positions, I sucked him hard and he came in less than 5 minutes in my mouth, he pulled out, gave me another piss load before he was drained and we just finished cleaning up and dried each other. 

We went upstairs to the kitchen, had a quick beer while I ordered us some food cause we were both tired, had a lovely lunch before he had to leave for class and me to go up to the bedroom and collapse on the bed, falling a sleep with a smile on my face and a plug in my hole to keep all the loads he gave me and keep my asslips loose.

to be continued for sure!!! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

10 hours ago, RealCute said:

Oh where is the video? Would love to see that..

That's part of our private collection 😉 

my partner actually locked it so I won't be able to watch it till he comes back lol 

• Haha 1

Every 19 year old needs guys like you and your partner to bring out the best in them and to teach them how to be the best pig top they can be. Everyone here after will benefit from the expertise you shared with him. 

• Piggy 1

8 hours ago, SFCumdog said:

Every 19 year old needs guys like you and your partner to bring out the best in them and to teach them how to be the best pig top they can be. Everyone here after will benefit from the expertise you shared with him. 

He'll yeah! 
my partner and I kinda joked about adding him, becoming a throuple 🙃

• Like 1