Strange Top

Several weeks ago I hooked up a well hung top He fucked me and came in my ass I went to kiss him and he pulled back

He said it was unsanitary I said you just had your bare dick in my ass and shot your load in me

He said that was different Kissing involved spit exchange and that was unsanitary

Weird 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

everyone is different 

some guys think kissing is "gay" especially if they're a top, somehow breeding a guy isn't gay lol 

others feel that kissing is "cheating" where as breeding a stranger is "just sex" 

or maybe he's just dumb. so... was it hot gettin bred by an imbecile? 😜who needs brains when you e got a big cock lol 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

Several weeks ago I hooked up a well hung top He fucked me and came in my ass I went to kiss him and he pulled back

He said it was unsanitary I said you just had your bare dick in my ass and shot your load in me

He said that was different Kissing involved spit exchange and that was unsanitary

Weird 

That funny as hell but I have had a few like that.. so weird 

• Like 1

I get the idea of wanting to get fucked by a ton of men, sometimes without seeing their faces, but I like being romantic. I want to kiss you, look deep into your eyes as you fuck me. Hold me. I want that connection. 

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Sfmike64 said:

I have no patience for this nonsense, TBH. If you don't want to kiss me then I don't want to fuck you. 

Fuck. I hate making out. There go my fantasies of getting you in me @Sfmike64. 😭 Guess I’ll have to find a way to enhance the scenario to the point where I get over it. 

12 minutes ago, KylerIsTrash said:

Fuck. I hate making out. There go my fantasies of getting you in me @Sfmike64. 😭 Guess I’ll have to find a way to enhance the scenario to the point where I get over it. 

Well….I’m irresistible, so that won’t be difficult.!

• Like 2

This reminds me of a time when I almost told a guy I was seeing not to use the same spoon to taste the soup as he'd just used...then realised we'd be french kissing, and I'd be rimming him out before fucking him bareback the night/day before; I told myself not to be so silly.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

There are lots of different kinds of guys out there.  Personally I wouldn't mind if he just shot his load into me and that was it.

This, he really could be not into kissing. Some guys feel kiss is a territory of showing affection.