Strange Top

A lot of guys I don't kiss, probably most. But when I get a bottom who is into it it is usually a lot of fun. For me it is more about domination than romance or affection. It sends a message that the bottom is taking a female role and, I think, intensifies his experience as a bottom. Besides, it is just a lot of fun unless the bottom has bad breath or fucked up teeth.

• Like 1

For me, the parameters for receiving a Mans Cock lust/need are different than receiving a kiss. For the former, looks  don't factor in as much, if He needs/wants to breed me, that triggers my reciprocal need/want to receive Him and be there for Him. It's not an altruistic response, i want it as much as He does.  

Lust and need are different than romance, and i don't feel that with every guy too the same degree. i can experience romantic feelings with a guy when there's a certain vibe, energy between us, and always experience lust/need with Him, but romance is more mysterious for me.

A lotta  Tops like to rim as well, so who knows where that mouth has been. If i've sucked His cock prior to being fucked, i'll have cock breath, which is awesome. 

Also, what ktopper  said. Force, a bullying attitude shuts me down, but when a Top gets in my head, mind fucks me in a way that evokes the sub in me, kissing can also be a part of Him possessing and Domming me. 

Re the OP... i suspect the excuse he gave was more convenient than true, but who knows?

• Like 1

On 4/4/2024 at 2:18 PM, Bottom Jim said:

He said that was different Kissing involved spit exchange and that was unsanitary

"Weird" is a rather generous offering.  

I hope you got a decent fuck out of him .... sounds like that's about all he has to offer. 🙄 

• 2 weeks later...