Professions that turn you on

Anybody who is known from the media (actors, journalists, etc.) including politicians. I have some adventures with artists but not famous ones. In the district I live there is a 30 something vice mayor. He is originally actor, I saw him on the stage, but in the last couple of years I met him in the news. He is openly gay and I always wanted to fuck with him. During the COVID I regularly fucked with a guy who knew him. Once he invited me when he was there. Both of them enhanced the parTY and the host knocked himself out so we came to my apartment and I fucked him hard and finally bred him. 

Teachers...going back to Mr. K my 5th grade teacher. Football player build, hairy forearms and chest hair poking out of his shirt. Yeah, 10 year old me was taking notice!! And still...something about a guy that's in front of students during the day and a cum whore in the evening. Perfect. 
Nurses, doctors, EMTs, etc. I had blood drawn once and the phlebotomist was so fucking hot I'm considering scheduling monthly trips to see if he'll be there;)