Part 7 

We made our way through the tent area again until I found the right tent where I got my new look earlier. I got a wide smile from the piercer and tattoo artist when they looked up from their current projects and saw me walk in with my cute little new friend. Well now who do we have here? Asked the piercer as he was dipping his needle in the tab full of poz cum about to pierce a nipple. Well boys this little guy came with his now ex who decided to dump him here after promising him his cherry popped and collecting as many loads as he could but the ass said he wasn't manly enough so he left him. "Well I think we could help him out with starting over" came the response from the tattooer over the buzz of his gun. 

Well guys sorry to disappoint you on the cherry popping but I already beat you to the punch on that but this little guy is looking for more strains and his first bit of artwork and jewelry as well. They both smiled and looked at eachother then back at my friend here and they both agreed that it would be their honor to help make that a reality. The pierced motioned for us to come over to him as he was about to insert the needle he was prepping into a hot studs nipple and he asked us both to help him while he worked. He asked me to help hold this guy down and for my buddy here to suck on his cock some while he pierced him. My buddy looked up at me and I smiled and nodded and he sank down to his knees and started to lick him up and down before deep throating him down to the root in one shot. 

This sudden deep throating made the piercer moan deeply and plunge the needle straight through the guy's nipple causing the expected yell of pain. My buddy kept pulling back till he was just at the tip and plunging back down in one motion. He prepped the next needle with more poz cum and timed it just right for when he pulled out his cock and went straight down again he pushed the needle in again causing the guy to yell again. Once both piercings were complete and the jewelry was in place with the special cream and wrappings in place he allowed the guy a few moments to rest to get ready for his next piercing. 

I started to make out with him as the piercer rolled back in his chair over to the tattoo table to play with the upturned ass of the guy getting a red biohazard on his back and to enjoy my buddies oral skills some more in comfort. He reached over and started to probe his ass with his tongue while my buddy deepthroated him more bringing about moans of pure delight from the guy. After a few more moments of this he told my buddy to stop because he didn't want to waste the load that was going to be going into his hole. 

When my buddy got up there was so much spit running down his face which only made him that much cuter to see and the piercer brought closer to lick his face up and bury his tongue down his throat. They broke the kiss and he rolled back over to continue his work so he could work on him next and then enjoy his hole. The piercer got a few more needles ready as well as the bars he was going to use to give this guy a jacob's ladder to go with the prince albert he wanted as well. The tattooist called my buddy over and had him do for him what he did to the piercer and he was so happy to have another cock in him. 

I was so turned on from seeing this cutie who was so sad earlier now so happy knowing that he was well wanted as a cute soon to be poz cum dump. When he got down on all fours he had to push his cute ass up in the air and it was all the invitation I needed to get up behind him and push my leaking cock into his winking hole. He gasped with his mouth full of cock and it seemed to drive him even more to suck as much as he could. I couldn't go as fast as I wanted so I took my time and made sure I did nice long strokes into his ass. 

The tattooist loved the rhythm mixed with his cock being deepthroated without messing up once on the tattoo he was working on. After about five mins of me fucking this cutie I could feel my balls tighten and I shot another volley of cum up his hole. I pulled out of him as the tattooist told him to stop sucking as well to save his load for later as well. We both got up and the piercer called us both over to say he was done with his guy and now he wanted to work on the cutie. 

My buddy climbed into the chair and he told him he wanted everything I had gotten done but he wanted a jacob's ladder as well. The piercer smiled at his request and told him he would be delighted to help with that. He got all the equipment he would need ready and I stood at the top of him to hold him down and warned him that the nipples will be the most painful and to just breathe as it happens. With that he nodded to me and to the piercer who dipped the needle he was holding into the cup of poz cum again and lined it up with his nipple. He closed his eyes and braced himself for the pain and the piercer took that as his cue and breached his skin with the first needle causing him to yell out. He didn't wait but for a moment to grab the next needle and dip it quickly and repeated it into his other nipple causing more screams.

As soon as he was done my cutie was sobbing for a bit and we both sat there to comfort him for a while. We told him the hard part was over and that the cream he was getting put on them would help with the pain and to quickly heal them up. We were so occupied with his comfort that we didn't know the tattooist was done and that he walked over to where we were and raised his legs up and started to eat his hole. This helped distract him and calm him quicker and in the midst of his moaning from probably one of the best rim jobs he ever had the piercer started his work on giving him his prince albert and his jacobs ladder that he didn't even notice until he asked the tattooist to stop.

When he pulled away my buddy was shocked to see the barbells through his shaft and the one through the tip of his cock. He smiled at me and I bent down to give him a deep kiss and told him he took it like a champ. We all decided to take a quick break before he got his tattoos done and he asked if it could be a fuck break instead of a regular one. We all laughed at that and all agreed that it would be the best break ever. They put the sign on their tent that they were taking a break and we all walked over to a tent that was not far from their and saw it was a fucking tent. 

There wasn't anyone using it at the moment so I picked up my buddy and laid him in the unoccupied sling that was there and asked them who wanted his ass first. The piercer called dibs and went over to the lube table and grabbed a pack and lathered it onto his cock. My cum was still oozing out of his hole so there was no need to lube him up and he went ball deep in one plunge moaning loudly that his ass felt amazing. Once they were settled in I went over and wheeled over a fuck bench next to the sling and knelt down so I was still facing them so I wouldnt miss the show and offered my hole to the tattoosit so he wouldn't feel left out of the fun. He agreed and grabbed some lube and started to fuck me while he watched the show too. 

This went on for a while and the noises we were all making drew in a huge crowd of guys pumping their cocks at the sight as well as a few occupying a few of the other stations to fuck as well. The piercer was picking up his pace and was slamming into his hole. We all knew he was about to get his toxic load and with one final slam he announced that he was cumming which brought applause from everyone there. The tattooist pulled out of me so quickly there was a loud popping noise from my ass as he rushed over and plunged himself deeply after the piercer pulled out.

I watched with lust seeing him squeal with delight at this mans fucking and I was so entranced I didn't know another man took his place at my hole until he slammed his cock right at home in me making me gasp but I never took my eyes off of my buddy getting plowed. After a few more minutes of the tattooist slamming into my buddy he let out a roar that he was loading him up making everyone cheere. He stayed in his ass for a good while and they were making out like sloppy lovers and he asked if anyone had a buttplug handy. The random man who was fucking me pulled out and rushed one over to him and he inserted it with ease.

Once he was well plugged the tattooist picked him up from the sling and he signaled for us to follow him back to the tent saying it is time to mark this cutie up even more.  We followed them back to the tent grinning from ear to ear knowing what was next.

• Like 2