Need loose hole

A very erotic story ! Makes poz breeding  a special  act of love ❤️ to give oneself over to another completely  Poz Cum  more and more  soon bro 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chests pressed together and his cock still in my hole, I moved my face to his and kissed him. We played in each others' mouths for a few minutes with my arms and legs still wrapped around him.
  "Thank you, Sir," I said, breaking my lips away from his. "I love that you've been trying to poz me this whole time, but I really feel like this is the one."
  "You're so welcome, boy. I've been loving every second trying to get you, too. Don't be disappointed if you're still neg in a couple months, though. It's not always straight forward, or as easy as the videos make it out," he told me. "I mean, blood coming out of your hole might mean that the virus can't get in those tears."

He leaned in and kissed me again, his hand holding the back of my head.
  "But I'm gonna try my best tonight, this is gonna be our best opportunity so far, I think. I'm staying right in you, until I'm hard again," he continued. "Do you think your hole will be able to take a fist, or are you too sore all ripped up?"
  "No, Sir, you have to work it in. Make it take," I pleaded.

Kissing me once more, he made out with me for a while. Eventually, I felt my gifter start moving his hips again and I moved my hands down to his ass cheeks, helping him thrust. He moaned into my mouth and I answered in kind. His dick was growing inside me, stretching me out again and I loved the sensation. This was a level of intimacy I hadn't expected when I'd sent that first message. I had thought I'd get a load or two and we'd never make contact again. Now I felt special.

My hole was feeling tight now, so I knew he was fully erect inside me and he broke our kiss.
  "Squeeze my ass cheeks, boy, pull them apart, grip them tight. I can feel your load leaking out of me and it's so hot." Following his orders, I worked his ass cheeks while I moaned from his thrusting.
  "Oh fuck yes, boy," he groaned as he moved a hand back, brushing it past mine and swiping it up his ass crack. He brought it back up and stuck a finger in my mouth. My load, recently freed from his tight hole was now being worked across my tongue. I sucked on his finger like my life depended on it, moaning around it and holding eye contact.

Pulling his finger out of my mouth, he put his hands on the bed and pushed up. Our chest hair, matted with dried blood, ripped apart like velcro. Both of us made a noise of pain, looking at each other with wide eyes and then we laughed.
  "I didn't expect that to happen," I said.
  "No, me neither. That hurt like a bitch. I'm never getting waxed, fuck that!"
  I laughed at him again. Neither of us had lost hairs, we had just plucked at them. It hadn't hurt too much, it was just unexpected and had shocked us both.

From his new position, he was more forceful with his fucking. My moans reached a new pitch and my eyes rolled back as he started catching my prostate again.
  "I'm getting it again, aren't I boy? Your dick is leaking again," he told me. I felt his fingers working the head of my cock making me moan even more. He was making me feel so good. My hands found his arms and I went exploring, enjoying his muscular body.

His fingers left my dick again, one of them sliding into my hole using my own precum as lube.
  "Oh fuck, Sir. You're making me so loose. You feel so good," I whined at him.
  "Yeah, boy. Gotta work my loads in, like you asked. Need to get you ready for my wrists, fist pig!" He was thrusting hard and fast again, breaking my moans up with each impact. "You fucking love it, boy. Enjoy my fat cock, bug slut. You're still bleeding a bit, boy. You're making my balls all red again."
  "Thank you, Sir," was all I could muster in that moment. "Thank you." I heard him chuckle and felt his finger leave my hole, for him to fuck me harder still.

Moving my hands over him again, feeling his muscles work, I felt an orgasm build. I'd never felt this before, but he was truly pounding my g-spot. He was sweating again and as I moved my hands over to his pecs, I noticed the blood was no longer dry and I was smearing new patterns in it.
  "You're gonna make me cum, Sir," I panted. "I've never cum like this before."
  "Fuck yeah, boy. Keep doing what you're doing, we can cum together. Twist my nipples, bug chaser."

I played with his nips, twisting like he said. I concentrated on the building pressure inside me, now unsure if I was going to cum or piss. I decided to trust my body and the man about to breed me again and let myself enjoy the moment. I got a face full of spit and he started calling me all sorts. I loved the names he called me, they weren't insults, more like exultations. Pig, chaser and other such things, whilst I begged for what he had.

It took almost 10 minutes for him to work my load out from the inside. I was almost yelling as I blew on my own chest, incoherent noises and dripping sweat, I had finally cum hands free for the first time. I felt amazing. I looked up at the man above me, as wet as I was, still thrusting. He wasn't as forceful as a moment before, but he was still moving.
  "Did you cum, Sir?" I asked.
  "Yeah boy, I told you I was pozzing you again, but I think you were lost in your hole at the time," he grinned, looking proud of himself. "You've never cum like that?"
  "That was my first hands free, Sir," I said, still breathing heavily.
  "Fucking hot." He sounded smug. "I'll let your hole rest a bit before I wreck it."

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

I am in a place where I have not so much privacy and I read this; my member just became hard and it hurt under my clothes.

I use to read sexy stories like yours, fully naked. Just in case... Keep on writing.