Boston Bathhouse?

Guest I84SexSlave4All

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

There haven't been any baths in Boston in years. The last one was the Safari Club in the South End, which was shut down by the city in around 1999. Before there, there used to be Saunaplex in the financial district, which burned down, and the Club Baths on Lagrange Street in the Combat Zone. The place in Chelsea that you're probably thinking of is a Russian steam bath called Dillons. There is no sex there but it's a cool place to go and steam.

the closest thing really was the Ranch in Ptown, but it just got sold and the new owners are trying to "clean" it up. It was an awesome place - I had been staying there for about 20 years before I got my own place in ptown. All male, shared bathrooms, group shower, basement sling/sex room, frequent group parties...and just a fun social scene - but alas, no longer.

• 2 months later...

So, no bathhouses in Boston (just found out on my first trip there)... But isn't there any bookstores or ANYTHING?!! Where to Boston pigs and pervs go for some filthy anon sex?

So, no bathhouses in Boston (just found out on my first trip there)... But isn't there any bookstores or ANYTHING?!! Where to Boston pigs and pervs go for some filthy anon sex?

Massachusetts may be liberal, but it's still puritanical. Boston has pretty much zoned sex out of the city completely. There are a couple of adults stores for toys and whatnot, but no back rooms or video booths anywhere. There's Main Street Video in Somerville (across the river to the north), but I've never been.

I used to hang out at the Fens when I was much younger and did get some action there, but it was completely hit or miss. (The cruising area of the Fens is a section of overgrown reeds on the shore at the intersection of Boylston St the Charlesgate ramps to Storrow Drive. It's a few blocks from Fenway Park.)

The two bath houses in Providence, RI, are a better bet IMHO, and they're only an hour south of Boston.