My Visit with Jason

Chapter 1 – We Meet Again

Jason is a long-time buddy of mine. When he lived near me, we’d get together a few times a month to party and play. About a year ago, he sold his startup company and moved to a place outside of Phoenix. He invited me to visit, promising there would be some fun times while I was there.

I was excited to get away from winter and to see Jason again. We’d spent lots of time together over the years, but that had always been focused on a day or two for play. This would be the first time we spent a more extended time together, and I’d be staying at his house, too. We got along well, and I had high hopes for the trip.

Jason picked me up at the airport, and we drove out into the mountains. He told me that his house was on a lake, and the area around it was secluded. He wasn’t kidding. When we got there, he had a beautiful house surrounded on three sides by trees. The back side was all about the lake. You couldn’t see any houses, and Jason told me that he often swam nude in the lake.

He showed me to my room and suggested that I prep for some fun times with him. I got ready in the private bath, put on a jockstrap, then got dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. He told me to meet him in the lower level, so I headed there.

Jason was waiting for me and working on his phone. He was naked except for a black leather harness and cock ring. When he saw me, he said, “There’s no need for clothing here,” so I stripped off the shorts and shirt and walked over to him. My cock was straining against the pouch of the jock strap. Jason’s dick was hard and shiny with precum. I knelt in front of him and sucked his cock into my mouth.

Jason is in his 40s now. At a little over 6’ tall, he’s about the same height as me. We’re both in OK shape, but it looked like he had been hitting the gym more since he moved and tightened up his body since I saw him last. He’s got an incredible hairy chest that tapers down to a treasure trail leading to his cock. His trimmed pubes help his 7” cock stand out. With the cock ring on, his cock was nice and plump. I also knew that he had a hairy ass and a hole that liked to be used. I’m a little heavier than him and not as defined. There’s some hair on my chest and ass, but not as much as Jason has. My cock is 7.5” long.

So, I’m on my knees, giving Jason a blow job. His cock is pumping out some precum, which I am eager to swallow. He let me suck him for a while, then he reached down and pulled me into a standing position so that he could suck my dick. That’s when I noticed that we were in a well-equipped playroom. A sling was set up with a stool at the base and a table on one side with poppers and water. A cart with lube and toys was near the stool. It looked like a fun space.

After he sucked me for a while, Jason suggested that we get things started. He reached for a pipe and torch and began melting the crystals. He took a hit when the smoke was swirling and passed the tools on to me. I, too, took a big hit off the pipe. Damn, this was some good stuff! We’d be flying soon. We shared the pipe and got ready for action.

Jason suggested that I get in the sling first. He lubed up both of his hands and started working on my hole. He was using fingers from both hands to poke and prod at my hole, teasing it to open up for him. It didn’t take long for him to have four fingers from each hand inside me, using them to stretch my hole, prepping it for his fist.

He added more lube to his hands and squirted a healthy amount in my ass with a lube shooter. Then, he slowly inserted his hand, twisting it as he entered my ass. He paused at the widest part and used some twisting motions to let me experience the fullness of his hands inside me. He knows how much I enjoy being stretched like this.

Next, he slid more of his hand in, getting in to about mid-forearm. Once he was settled in there, he gave me a minute to adjust. That first insertion is always fantastic, and he knew that there would be many more insertions to follow, so there was no need to rush.

After a moment, Jason started some small movements inside me. He was flexing his hand and twisting it around, letting his knuckles graze over my inner walls. Jason was also working his hand deeper into me. He paused once he hit my second hole. We both knew that we would breach that barrier, but there was plenty of time for that.

Jason then pulled his hand all the way out of my ass. He added more lube to it and slid back in. This time, he went all the way in on a single push. Jason worked my hole, pushing back and forth, all while twisting his hand around inside me. He was getting me well-opened, and I enjoyed the ride.

Next, he pulled out and looked over his selection of toys. He always liked Mr. Hankey’s toys, and it appeared that he added significantly to his collection. Some of my old favorites were there, but there were plenty of new items. He chose a new one that looked like a super-sized version of a real cock and started to lube it up. This toy was thick from the start, and his insertion made me gasp in pleasure. He looked up at me and smiled then as he slowly drilled the dildo further into my ass. He occasionally paused to let me adjust to it, but he kept a steady pressure on it. Twisting and moving it forward got most of the toy inside me until he hit my inner sphincter. With the thickness of this toy, it was unlikely to go through my second hole yet, but it felt amazing having it there.

Jason gently extracted the toy from my ass, pulling it all the way out and then shoving it back in. He repeated this action, pulling it all the way out before sliding it in again several times. Each time, the initial penetration of the head was easier, and my ass adjusted to accommodate the thickness, allowing the toy to slide in deep.

He was shaking and twisting the toy as he fucked me with it. He was really getting into working over my ass with this, so I decided to take a hit of poppers and let him go wild on my ass. I took one small hit in my left nostril, blew it out, and then took a deep hit on my right side, which I held. When Jason knew that the rush was on me, he pulled the toy out and quickly shoved it back inside me. Now, he was moving the toy with great speed, letting my ass feel every penetration and each wrinkle and vein on the dildo as it slid through my chamber.

Then, Jason dropped the toy on the ground and, as the poppers were wearing off, shoved his hand inside me again. This time, he was able to get deep inside me quickly and was poking at my second hole. He teased it just a bit and then slid his fingers through. Feeling him inside my colon was a huge turn on and I moaned in pleasure and appreciation.

Jason suggested more poppers and held his hand still while I snorted the fumes. Then, he began his assault on my deepest areas, pushing through my second hole, moving his fingers ever deeper inside me. I was bucking around on the sling, reacting to the intensity of the workout he delivered. My cock had been leaking a steady stream of precum, but now a huge gush erupted from it, coating my hairy stomach. Jason was oblivious to this since he was so focused on my ass, so I reached down and scooped some of the fluids into my mouth. The sweet and salty taste turned me on and excited me for what was to come.

Jason slowly slid his hand out of my ass. He took his time removing it, letting me feel the bumps and texture of his hairy paw as it was extracted from my ass. When he was all the way out, he again used both hands to spread my hole open. After the session we just had, it opened readily for him. He dipped in with his tongue and gave my hole a few licks. I shivered in delight as his tongue licked and probed my inner flesh. Then, he helped me out of the sling, and we swapped places so that he was now in the sling, legs spread and ass temptingly exposed to my yearning gaze.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 6

Chapter 2 – Jason’s Turn

In Chapter 1, I tell about visiting my buddy, Jason. He recently bought a house on a big piece of property and fronts onto a lake. We’re in his ground-level playroom, and he just worked my ass over in the sling. He’s in there now, ready for my hand (and whatever else I choose to insert into him).

Jason’s ass looked so appealing in the sling. His ass is covered in a fine dusting of hair that gets much denser and darker as it approaches his hole. A hairy ass is a favorite of mine since I like seeing the hairs get all matted down with spit, lube, cum, or whatever other fluids might be involved. I also enjoy seeing the hairs trail along a toy or arm penetrating that hole. Given this, I dove in with my tongue, preparing to give him a great rim job.

Jason’s hole is always responsive to my tongue. He would push out sometimes, letting his ass lips open up. Other times, he’d grab onto my tongue as it was penetrating his hole. I was working all around and inside his hole with my mouth, rubbing my face against all the soft hair on his ass. I loved the way he tastes; it’s a somewhat sweet and almost nutty flavor. I was happy to grind my face into his ass for hours, but I also knew that Jason wanted more than my tongue in his ass.

I leaned back and started to lube up my hands. Jason was watching me, and he kept pulsing his hole at me, letting me know how excited he was that we were able to do this again. We’ve played enough with each other to know what works to excite the other, but we may have picked up some new techniques since the last time we got together. I planned to show him some new moves tonight.

I first used the fingers from my right hand to open him up. Starting with two but quickly moving up to all four fingers, I poked and prodded his hole, coaxing it open. Between the spit from my rimming and the lube, his hole looked enticing. All the hair was matted down, and it clung to my fingers as I went in and out of his hole. I soon added fingers from my left hand to the mix and used both hands to stretch his opening. Then, I put all four fingers from my left hand in his ass and made a funnel out of them, allowing me to dump a good amount of lube into his ass.

Once the lube was inside him, I slipped in with my left hand, going in just up the wrist. This is where Jason likes me to pause and allow him to adjust, so I rested here for a moment. I did a like left to right movement with my arm, letting him feel me moving around inside him. As I did this, I slowly slid more of my arm inside him, getting deep inside him. I was at his second hole and stopped there for a while. My fingers were rubbing against the bend that would let me into his colon, willing it to allow me passage.

Jason relaxed his ass a bit, and my fingers slid through his second hole. He gasped in delight as he felt me enter his colon and quickly picked up the poppers. I waited while he huffed the potent fumes and let them take effect. Once I knew they had hit, I began stroking the walls of his colon and moving my hand back and forth, going through his hole again and again. He was moaning in pleasure and squirming on the sling. His obvious enjoyment made me happy as I took pleasure in his gratification.

Then, I moved back out, past his second hole. I made a fist with my hand inside him and began to rapidly twist it back and forth. This lets my knuckles hit lots of different spots inside his ass. Jason always likes this move, which helps open him up even more. After a bit of this play, I withdrew my hand from his ass and applied some more lube to my hand and around and inside his hole.

I was going in with a fist this time. My well-lubed hand was positioned at his hole, and I pressed forward. The weight of his body in the sling allowed his hole to gradually wrap itself around my fist, letting it slide inside him. He looked down at me and smiled, knowing he had just swallowed my fist. I twisted it around inside his hole, rubbing against his prostate as I did so. I knew that this would make Jason produce a nice load of precum, and when it came out of his cock, I stood up and licked it off, taking his cock into my mouth.

I kept his cock in my mouth, tenderly sucking on it to get the last of the precum. My fist was still in his ass, and I was moving it around inside him, twisting it around but also slipping it deeper into his ass. As I moved down, he would get different stimulations with each progressive move. Of course, all of this stimulation affected Jason, and he was now producing a steady stream of precum.

After a bit, I sat down on the stool again and slowly worked my fist out of his ass. From the initial penetration until the removal, my hand had been in a fist. Jason seemed to like this, so I reentered with my larger hand, also in a fist. This was a greater stretch, but Jason took it like a champ. I began to alternate between my hands—first the left, then the right, and so on.

Jason had a toy that was long and tapered to a point. It looked like the ideal candidate to drill through his second hole. It wasn’t too thick, but it would still give him some great sensations with all the bumps and veining. I stopped the work with my fists, picked up the toy, and applied lube all over it.

The toy was pretty floppy, so I had to use both hands to insert it into Jason’s ass and work it in. It took some time, but we got the toy in all the way to the base. Sometimes we had to back it out a bit and try an area again, but Jason was always able to accommodate. This dildo must be deep in his colon since it was so long.

I worked the toy back and forth in his ass, letting him feel the width near his hole and the poking and prodding of the tip in his colon. Jason did another hit of poppers, and then he told me to really go at it with this dildo. I worked it back and forth and gave it twists along the way. He was writhing in the sling, obviously enjoying the ride.

By now, it was pretty late, and my jet lag was kicking in. I extracted the full length of the dildo from Jason’s ass and placed it on the floor. He got out of the sling, we hugged for a while, and then we cleaned up the play space.

Jason told me that he had a special surprise for tomorrow. He’d need my help, and we’d start a bit before sunset. I was intrigued, but he wouldn’t tell me more.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 3 – What a View!

Chapters 1 and 2 describe a visit I made to my friend’s house in Arizona. Jason and I blew some clouds the night I got there and fisted each other. We also used a few of his toys on our asses. He teased me that he had plans for tonight and now the sun is starting to sink in the sky.

Jason told me that we needed to dismantle his sling. He said that wouldn’t be taking it far, so we set about unhooking the straps and taking the frame apart. Jason had all the frame components in a bag, so he took that; he asked me to carry the sling, the straps, and the springs that it hangs from. I did and followed him up the stairs.

We went out a side door, and I saw an outdoor stairway. Jason started up the steps, and, once again, I followed. We ended up at a rooftop terrace above his garage. He told me we were setting up the sling here tonight and could play with the stars.

The sling assembly went quickly, and we had it ready with some pads underneath it to absorb all the fluids. Jason had lit several lanterns around the space, giving it a nice glow. The light would let us see each other without being too bright.

We had stripped while we were putting the sling up, so we were both now wearing only jockstraps. Mine was a tiny, red Cellblock 13 strap that I had picked up right before leaving for the tip, while Jason was wearing a classic white Bike strap.

Jason led us over to one of the seating areas on the roof deck, and we sat down. He had prepared the space earlier, and there was a pipe there that was already packed. He picked up the pipe and torch, melted the product, and waited for the white swirling smoke before taking a huge hit and passing it to me. I did the same and inhaled a huge cloud. We passed the pipe back and forth until we were well spun.

Next, Jason led me over to the sling and got me settled in it. He opened a large plastic crate nearby, and I saw it contained a selection of dildos and lube. He grabbed some Slamdunk and a bottle that probably had XLube in it. He sat down on the chair at the base of the sling and started to lube up my ass. He told me that tonight was going to be special. We’d be playing outdoors, with the stars shining brightly overhead. The moon was waning, so it would be partially visible. Plus, we were expecting some other arrivals. Jason had told them about his friend from New York, and they wanted to meet me. Well, it was likely to be more than a simple meeting!

It didn’t take Jason long to open my hole and get his hand inside me. Once he was in pretty deep, I grabbed the poppers to feel the rush when he moved around inside me. Two deep huffs, hold it, and I was flying. That’s when Jason decided to drive his fingers through my second hole, breaching the barrier to my colon. He knows how much I like this, so he gave me a great opportunity to make the most of this feeling. I wriggled in the sling while he prodded around inside me, making me shudder in delight. My cock leaked out a copious amount of precum which pooled in the hair on my stomach. I could feel it start to run down my balls and work its way to my hole.

Jason definitely knew what he was doing, and we played together enough that he knew what I liked. His arm felt amazing deep inside me, and then he started to deliver some long strokes. He had me brace my feet on the sling stand as he drove his arm in and out of my ass. The sensory overload I felt during this was amazing. I could feel his hairy arm sliding in and out of my hole. I could feel his knuckles rub against the walls of my ass. I could feel his fingers probing around, hitting all the spots on the way in and out. It was seriously amazing and a bit overwhelming.

While we were doing this, another guy arrived. Once we had recovered somewhat, Jason introduced us. His name was Steve. He had already taken the time to strip down to a leather jock strap and harness. He looked to be in his 30s, was shorter than me, and had a fit body covered in dark fur. Jason knows my type!

Steve had some catching up to do, so he blew clouds solo for a bit, then took a hit and walked over to me. We shot-gunned the hit back and forth a few times, then just started making out. I reached out to feel his body and was welcomed by what seemed to be a good-sized cock and a hairy ass. Damn, this was one fine man!

Steve asked if he could fuck me. Of course, I said yes to that. He removed his jock strap, revealing a thick, uncut cock that was growing harder and longer as I looked at it. He strutted to the base of the sling and grabbed some lube to oil up his cock. Then, he placed the head at my hole and slowly entered. His cock felt great as it entered me. It was thick enough to stretch me and had a wide mushroom head.

Once he was buried balls deep in me, Steve started to work his dick back and forth. He got to a point where he would pull all the way out on each backstroke and then sink all the way in again. The sling was swinging my body back and forth, allowing him to control the speed and depth of the fuck. He plowed me like this for a while and then sunk his cock all the way inside me and held it there. “Take a hit of poppers,” he told me. He waited until I hit the brown bottle and knew the fumes had taken effect. Then, he started to push even deeper into my ass. To my surprise, he was able to get even more of his cock into my ass. The head of his dick was up against my second hole, making me even hornier for his fist.

Steve knew what he was doing. He slowly slid his cock out of my ass and replaced it with his hand. He drove it deep inside me, twisting along the way to stimulate the walls of my ass. Once he was in to my second hole, he paused there, slowly massaging inside me. He would flex his hand between fisted and unfisted and let his fingers tease my inner sphincter.

Once he had worked my inner hole open, he slid his fingers through it. His fingers probed inside my colon, and I was enjoying all his efforts. My moaning and moving around on the sling was exciting to us both, and he grinned at me in delight. I picked up the poppers and took a few deep huffs. The fumes hit my brain, and Steve worked his fingers even deeper into my colon. He was stroking the walls and had his knuckles at the gate to my inner chamber, providing me with an amazing group of sensations. He worked my ass well as I came down from the poppers high.

Then, Steve decided to pull his hand all the way out of me. Working slowly, he extracted his hand from my ass, added more lube to it, and then placed his fist at my hole. He pushed forward slowly, giving me time to adjust to the thicker and wider fist entering me. I pushed out and opened my ass, allowing his fist to glide inside. With his fist, he turned left and right, letting his hand expand my hole. Then, he slid it deeper inside me, still in the fisted position. He slowly worked his first back out and put his other, larger fist at my entrance. Since it had been well stretched, the right fist went in quickly, but my ass could definitely tell the size difference!

Steve was unhurriedly working one fist in, twisting it around, extracting it, then putting in the other. I was feeling awesome and decided to hit the poppers again. I picked up the bottle, but Jason took them from me and put them back on the table. Instead, he picked up the pipe and torched the product inside. Once the clouds had developed, he put the pipe at my mouth. I took in a huge cloud and held it while he puffed on the pipe. He gave me three more hits like this. After the last one, I threw my head back in ecstasy. The T was coursing through me, a hot stud was fisting my ass, and I was laying back in a sling on a rooftop in Arizona.

That was when I noticed the stars. Jason’s house was away from a lot of lights, so it was surrounded by a velvety darkness. That let the stars really shine. The moon wasn’t too bright, which was great since it made the stars stand out even more. I laid back and gazed at the sky while Steve continued to leisurely fist my ass. It was amazing!

Steve saw me gazing at the sky, and he looked up. He also caught Jason’s eye, so Jason came over and fed Steve some more clouds. We were three spun pigs, happily blissed out on a sex high.

Jason tired out of the fisting and sunk his larger hand in my ass. He worked it around a bit, moving it in and out and left and right, but I could tell he was tiring out. I suggested a break, so he pulled out, and they helped me out of the sling. We moved over to the lounging area on the roof deck and collapsed on the furniture. Steve sat next to me, and we started making out and feeling each other up. His cock was covered in precum, so I cleaned that off for him and then moved down to lick his hairy hole.

He spread his legs and lifted them closer to his chest to give me better access. I love eating ass, and it’s even hotter when that ass is hairy. Steve did not disappoint. There I was, licking, sucking, basically making out with his hole when I smelled the unmistakable scent of poppers nearby. Jason had uncapped a bottle and held it under my nose. I took a deep inhale in each nostril, and then Jason moved the bottle under Steve’s nose. When the poppers hit both of us, we went crazy. I was driving my tongue deep inside Steve, and he was pushing his ass against my eager mouth. He reached back and spread his ass as wide as possible, and I licked and probed his hole. He had that great musk that comes from a good workout on my ass, and I was in heaven. From the moaning, it seemed that Steve was as well.

But then, Steve tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up, and he told me that he had to leave. I sat back up, we talked a bit more, and then he got up to get dressed. Watching him walk away, knowing how deep I had been in his ass, was sexy and exciting. Jason looked at me and said, “It’s not over.” I simply smiled back at him and spread my legs for his seeking fingers.

• Piggy 1