Tops and rimming

10 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

This is profound to me, hit's so many notes in me at once, but very harmoniously.  No, i don't think they are "lying," i think even in the absence of affirming words, part of what energizes You is the experience and fulfillment of Your desire/need in the response of the person You are rimming.  As i see it, rimming for You is another form of "fucking."

my sense (which may be wishful thinking lol) is that Your  being "a little bit picky" is about the depth of connection? I.e., Your pickiness is about the reason You want/need to rim in the first place.  That "picky" is about finding Your opposite equal in intent/desire/need.

In my terminology, my attempts to explain this stuff, put it into words, Your tongue and mouth are "Cock."  i have experienced Tops where They are so focused and connected, that Their finger, toys, words, a look, can all be Their Cock... and i have been "Cocked" by them in all those ways and more.

i have this very involved notion of what "cock" is, way more than a physical organ between the legs, that a Mans Cock is the energy, desire, need driving and expressed through the physical. But loot to  experience a Mans cock beyond the penis. Correspondingly, my 'hole' is way more  than a physical opening in my ass or face. 

i know i have written this in other places on BZ, but some of what constitutes a Top/Dom to me are: "Cock, penetration, fucking, molding, creating, orgasm, breeding, seeding, marking, inseminating, impregnating, possessing, controlling.... " to name several.  For me, bottom/sub corresponds to Him. yin to HIs Yang (no really new concepts here lol): "hole, penetrated, fucked, molded, creation, orgasm receiver/holder, bred, planted, marked, inseminated, impregnated, possessed, controlled."  

Well said!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

This is profound to me, hit's so many notes in me at once, but very harmoniously.  No, i don't think they are "lying," i think even in the absence of affirming words, part of what energizes You is the experience and fulfillment of Your desire/need in the response of the person You are rimming.  As i see it, rimming for You is another form of "fucking."

my sense (which may be wishful thinking lol) is that Your  being "a little bit picky" is about the depth of connection? I.e., Your pickiness is about the reason You want/need to rim in the first place.  That "picky" is about finding Your opposite equal in intent/desire/need.

In my terminology, my attempts to explain this stuff, put it into words, Your tongue and mouth are "Cock."  i have experienced Tops where They are so focused and connected, that Their finger, toys, words, a look, can all be Their Cock... and i have been "Cocked" by them in all those ways and more.

i have this very involved notion of what "cock" is, way more than a physical organ between the legs, that a Mans Cock is the energy, desire, need driving and expressed through the physical. But loot to  experience a Mans cock beyond the penis. Correspondingly, my 'hole' is way more  than a physical opening in my ass or face. 

i know i have written this in other places on BZ, but some of what constitutes a Top/Dom to me are: "Cock, penetration, fucking, molding, creating, orgasm, breeding, seeding, marking, inseminating, impregnating, possessing, controlling.... " to name several.  For me, bottom/sub corresponds to Him. yin to HIs Yang (no really new concepts here lol): "hole, penetrated, fucked, molded, creation, orgasm receiver/holder, bred, planted, marked, inseminated, impregnated, possessed, controlled."  

VERY well said. Enjoy the way you can put into words such complex ideas. And grateful.

Edited by SlampaBay
I forget something