gloryhole bb etiquette

strangemagiclr

what's the best way to get bred through a gh? i know an obvious way is to put your ass next to the hole and hope for a willing top. but i've been less successful with this. the times i've been barebacked have been lucky. one time i was being sucked and the guy started fingering my hole. a couple other times it's been prearranged. i'd like to suck a bit or get my ass licked if the guy wants.

Have your ass cleaned out and ready to go; slide your finger around the GH to indicate the man in the next booth should slide his cock through; suck his cock with long, slow strokes also using your hands and pulling all the way off his mouth with a hand-only stroke, and get him used to this motion; then after sucking him good and hard, using only your hand as you silently turn around and let your ass take the place of your mouth still using your hand (this may take some practice to do smoothly, so practice with a dildo suction-cupped to the wall); guide his cock with your hand into your ass as you back up against him, and he'll be in such bliss that he takes a minute to realize his cock is in an ass and not a mouth. I had a guy take my cock like this once at a bookstore, and I was so fucking turned on, I just let him slide up and down on my cock. After a bit, I ordered him to turn around and suck me, which he did, but he was really happy to told him to turn around and take my load! Hope it works for ya! I loved it, gave me a good excuse to fuck a hot ass bareback even though my lover assumed I would wrap it when fucking others (silly boy; after all, he was getting fucked through glory holes bareback and taking loads).

• Like 1

DANG that's hot! That reminds me of the very first time I ever topped a guy since he did something like that. It wasn't at a gloryhole, I was just cruising the mens' room at a very popular stripmall where I was living then. I wound up getting a VERY good blowjob from a talented older daddy. He was jerking himself off while he sucked me and his pants wound up falling down to his knees. He would suck me until I was about to cum and then he'd stop and let me cool down a bit and then start sucking me again until I was close to cumming. He repeated this several times & was pretty much keeping me right at the verge of almost the "point of no return". After about the 7th or 8th time of him stopping to let me cool off, I finally just stopped watching him suck me and leaned my head back against the wall, closed my eyes and focused on how good his mouth felt on my cock. When it finally dawned on me that it didn't feel like his mouth that had just slid over my cock, there really wasn't anything I could do about it. I'd already passed the tipping point and right when I opened my eyes & saw that it was his ass sliding back & forth over me, I wound up shooting a huge load up inside him before I could even process what he was doing to me. Looking back on it now I can see he had planned it out from the beginning. He had his ass already pre-lubed (at the time I didn't realize what was on the crack of his ass that looked slick & wet. It was probably Vaseline or something), and while he was sucking me, he kept looking up at me. At the time I figured he was just checking me out or something but now I realize he was waiting for me to stop paying attention. Almost as soon as he saw I had closed my eyes & wasn't watching, he stopped sucking me & turned and backed up onto me. Not exactly sure why he didn't just ask me if I wanted to fuck him. Maybe he was really horny for a cock in his ass & didn't want to take "no" for an answer. I get the feeling that I wasn't his first "invoulentary top" either. But it was a damn hot experience to have for my first time fucking ever.

Sometimes, even with the best technique, a guy would freak out when he realizes that his cock is in an ass. I've lost the opportunity to suck a guy through the gloryhole once he freaks out. The key is to wait until the guy on the other side of the GH is so horny that when his cock goes into my hole he can't do much about it.

i even put a lubed plug in a couple times so a cock can slide right in there. ever had someone start out fucking through the hole then cum in your own booth to finish the job?

I actually really like this. I love gloryholes but they have a couple drawbacks. When I'm on top, I can't really fuck as hard and deep as I'd like to through the hole. And sometimes the layout is just really diffficult for a good fuck.

Besides, there have been a few times when I've been going at it with another guy in a booth and looked over and seen someone else watching us through the gloryhole. That's fun.

The key is to wait until the guy on the other side of the GH is so horny that when his cock goes into my hole he can't do much about it.

That's what was so hot about when it happened to me. The guy sucking me just kept me riiiiiiiiight on the edge of cumming so that when he finally backed up onto my cock, it only took about 2-3 strokes before I was too far gone to stop it & an orgasm was inevitable. I was kinda pissed about it for a bit until I stopped & realized how fucking hot the situation had been. That guy wanted a load up his ass and wasn't going to take a chance on me saying "no", so he just decided to take my cum whether I wanted to give it to him or not. *sigh* Damn I'd love to have another guy do that to me again.

Edited by mbj424

I also do the 'ole switch-er-oo. I make sure to fuck myself and stretch my ass with my dildo before heeding out. I make sure my hole is fully lubed. I suck the guy until he's hard then simply turn around quietly and guide his cock into my waiting hole. It almost always works. And yeah, I second the other comment, if a guy pulls out of your mouth, he wants your ass.

• Like 1

Yesterday I spent several hours in one of the local saunas and I had most of the fun in the gloryholes. These gloryholes are the kind with a ramp/platform. Guys who wanna get sucked go up the ramp, which in this case it's up behind the gloryholes. Some guys play in this darker area but the holes are there too, There are three cubicles side by side, holes facing back to the dark area. If you want to suck you stay in the ground level and you enter the GH from the front. In this type of gloryhole no fucking can take place, which many guys like because all they want is a blow-job and they hate to have to worry about some guy turning around.

I like this kind of gloryholes because I'm standind while I suck and also because I cannot get sucked. I don't like to get sucked and in the regular gloryholes you are sometimes expected to switch. Part of the gloryhole etiquette Although I usually don't switch and make it very clear that I'm there to suck.

Yesterday I took about 7 loads, sucking cock after cock. It was quite amazing. The moans and groans of some guy with his cock in a gloryhole, pulling out and then leaving indicated to the other guys in the dark ramp/platform that behind that hole is a hungry mouth coated in cum. Another cock would appear almost immediately.

• 3 months later...

I find being fucked through a glory hole so horny - the idea of taking a completely anonymous load really turns me on!

A few weeks ago I went to the underwear night at Vault sex club in London. Whilst cruising the corridors I met a young hottie who wanted to take me to a cubical. As I was sucking him off, bent over with my ass against the wall of the cubical, I didn't realise that there was a hole in the wall. I suddenly felt something warm pressing against my ass, and then a well lubed up raw cock slid into my ass. I carried on sucking off the young guy, whilst this stranger was fucking me raw through the hole. It didn't take long for the stranger to cum (I guess he was just as turned on by the anonymous fuck as I was!), when he withdrew I turned around and offered my ass to the young guy - he was happy to fuck my used ass and give me a second load. When he left I was about to head to the toilets to clean up when I saw another cock poking through the glory hole. I turned around again and positioned my ass against the hole, and took another anonymous bare cock.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2