Bottoms: Girth or length is more important and why?

For Bottoms  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important and why?

Personally, I prefer cocks to be both thick and long, but if I had to choose between girthy short penis or thin long one, I will definitely pick the former. 

Edited by TsJul69

Length for penetration anally and for nice pictures when deepthroating. Girth is generally nice to look like and jerk off.

Difficult. Long and thin is not appealing. But the same goes for short and thick. Big and thick is my preferred cock 😉 Or at least average and thick.

But if I must choose it's girth.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I go for girth over length. A long but thin cock can poke uncomfortably but a nice thick one will fill my ass nicely. Thick guys also usually take more time with the penetration so that you can get used to it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TsJul69 said:

Personally, I prefer cocks to be both thick and long, but if I had to choose between girthy short penis or thin long one, I will definitely pick the former. 

Both is best, but ill go for standard girth and long length if I have to choose. Perfect for me is 9.5 x 5 preferably uncut 

Prefer a girthy head with a pronounced flare to it… only needs to be about 4.5-5” to hit the best spot, I’d take a short thick one over a long skinny one any day

the way I see it, a top goes as deep as they can to stimulate the most sensitive part of their cocks…. The longer ones go way past where I want it focused 

I  want length down my throat and girth up my ass.   I'm  definitely into size.  (no cock too big). If I'm sucking a cock, I want a good mouthful..  Extra points if your cock is long enough to fuck my throat.  I had an ex with 10.5 inches.  I  liked to have him straddle my chest, with his cock in my mouth, and I would place my hands on his hips, and I would pull him toward me, taking his cock into my throat, holding my breath as long as I could.   My cock is rock hard, writing this.  LOL. 

• Like 2

Big helmet is the thing for me. Bigger than the shaft. It's the way I can feel it gliding back and forth inside me. Team that up with a long dick and those strokes are intense, almost too much and I want more all at the same time. But I'm not worried whatever the shape or size, I can have a great time and prostate orgasm from all kinds of dicks. But yeah, when a guy gets out a long dick with a fat helmet I know it's going to be an awesome time.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1