Pozzed While Travelling for Work

16 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

I love your stories. But, that "the new guy", did you finish it? I don't think so, or I missed it. 

Btw, this man in the office reminds me someone, I might share it one day.

Thank you! Really appreciate it. Love to hear about who thi reminds you off. 

16 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

I love your stories. But, that "the new guy", did you finish it? I don't think so, or I missed it. 

Hi and thanks. Also thanks for the reminder. I will go do more on “the new guy” this weekend. 

13 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

Man you are a talented storyteller @Talurim!  The story is complete right here as it.  Whether you write a new chapter, or a new whole story; you've connected your start to the end.  Lovely!  

Wow, thank you so much for this comment. Means a lot.

I am completely distracted up until the lunch break and a little excited all in one. I am your average stocky guy. Nothing special at all and wouldn’t get a second glance from most guys. My only success with being fucked is usually anonymous and most success I have ever had is through glory hole when the guy can’t see me or my face. So, this is a completely new and confusing experience for me. David is over 6’ tall, clearly works out with the god given 32” waist. You know the type that can wear a tight-fitting business shirt to work and look professional and sexy all in one. He has a 5-day blonde beard and has that sensual subtle tell-tale smell of cigarette smoke about him.

Midday comes along and, on the dot, David is standing at my desk telling me it is time for lunch. As there are a few people around in the open office, he makes it look official and says he wants to take me to lunch to go over a proposal. We get into the lift to go down to the ground floor and we are the only ones in the lift. Without any warning David moves in and shoves his tongue down my throat with a wet passionate kiss quickly before the lift stops for someone else. He stands back as though nothing happened when the doors open to let some others in. I am standing there with my cock immediately growing from the kiss and still processing what just happened and basking in the taste of his smoker breath and sensation from his scratchy beard when he kissed me. I try to adjust myself so my hard on is not so obvious. David looks at my crotch and then me and smiles and winks as I try to hide my sudden excitement.

We step outside like two normal businessmen, and he lights up a cigarette and we walk a couple of blocks to a café where we wait to be seated. We chat about work like nothing has happened and as we wait to be seated David casually places his hand on my arse and leans in and says, “please tell me I am still in there from last night”. I chuckle slightly and look at him and respond, “yeah, you and 6 others”. David squeezes my arse as we get assigned a seat.

Sitting opposite me, I have to broach the subject of what many would say is a “mismatch”. And ask him why the fuck he would be interested/turned on by me. “Simple” he says, “you know what they say, opposites attract. Add to that I was watching you all day yesterday and how you interacted with all the others in the office. You are smart, confident, and considerate and that really turned me on. I also prefer stocky guys”. He makes sure his knee is touching mine under the table all through lunch as we talk about the previous night.

I say, “that was pretty bold last night.”

David responds, “Listen, I know what I like, and I know what I want. But I am also not a fool. Hence the notes. I’ll be honest with you. I was pozzed 3 months ago by my ex-boyfriend. He was a hot guy but was a jerk too. I thought we were exclusive and obviously he wasn’t. We broke up about 6 months ago and hooked up one night after when I was drunk and horny. I let him fuck me raw and breed me which is quite unusual as I am mostly a top, but he insisted, and I was drunk. Long story short, he knew exactly what he was doing and pozzed me.”

“That sucks” I reply.

“I had seen you online in some of the meetings and thought you were cute, but also very attractive from a personality sense. When I saw you online yesterday, I thought, fuck it, and did what I did last night. I was more worried you wouldn’t be interested if you knew my status first. That, and I really wanted to fuck you too” he laughs.

“So, I left the note like I did to protect myself and hence the code with the collar. I figured if you didn’t do the collar, I would not say anything. And I guessed you weren’t really concerned about catching anything since you were taking random loads too”.

I smile at him and chuckle a bit, “I really can’t argue with that. So, what was your plans when I did indicate it was ok?”

“We are here now, right? And, if you haven’t guessed, I am staying in the same hotel as you”.

“Shame I am here for only one more night then.” I say.

We chat some more about general stuff and every time his touches me or his knee touches mine it is like electricity going through me. He explains he is quite toxic since he has not done anything about treatment since confirmed poz. I become a lot more comfortable chatting to him and openly say he fits a certain criterion for me.

“What is that” he says.

“I kind of group guys into certain categories and you fall into the top one. This is purely physical. You are the type of guy I look at and genuinely think I don’t care I he is poz, I’d let him do anything to me just for one night of sex from him”.

“Would you extend that to 2 nights of sex?”

Without thinking or hesitation (almost by accident), I blurt out “mate you’re the kind of guy I’d marry after one night lol”.

David laughs and we go back to chatting and he is saying I need to clean out again after work, but tonight I am all his “if I want”. Like I need to think twice about that.

We go back to work and at 5pm on the dot I am out the door and off to my room to clean out. I don’t see David for the rest of the afternoon. I assume he is in meetings all afternoon.

I get into my black jock strap, jeans, and black t-shirt. Sure, enough there is a knock at my door at 6pm and standing there as I open the door is David. Six-foot-tall man god. Wearing tight 501 jeans and tight white t-shirt with V-neck proudly displaying his blonde hairy chest at the neck. He pushes in and the door closes behind me as he pushes me to the wall and devours me with kisses. He smells and tastes so good I am almost rock hard in seconds. His 9” cock is struggling against his tight jeans. After 5 minutes of non-stop kisses, he breaks away and says, “this time full disclosure” and lifts his t-shirt up to reveal a tight six pack hidden behind beautiful soft blonde hair that leads of to his hairy chest and disappears down past his belt line. I recall that I never saw him the previous night. I only felt him.

He pulls the top of his jeans down just enough to show his small biohazard tattoo. It is still raised as it is only a few months old and I softly touch and caress the tattoo. He kisses me again and says, “I’m taking you to dinner, but would like to enjoy dinner with you knowing I was already inside you.” I smile and before I can say anything he spins me around. He kisses my neck from behind and undoes my belt and jeans and pulls the back down. The undoes his jeans and in one slow movement he is inside me. It only takes a few minutes before he speeds up and says, “take my poz babies” and bottoms out as he grunts and groans as he floods me with his toxic seed. It is so intense that I cum inside my jocks hands free. He eases out and pulls his jeans up and I do the same and turn around and kiss him again. He slides his hand down the front of my pants to discover it is all wet from me cumming.

He smiles and lifts his hand up to his mouth and licks his fingers clean. “Damn, I will need to quickly change before we go out.” And he responds, “no need” and kneels down and proceeds to lick up all my seed. He then stands up and looks at me and says, “that may be your last neg load you know”. He has a few drops of my seed on his beard, so I lean up and lick it off and kiss him. “Well, if you’re the dad, I am not complaining”.

To be continued…

• Like 11
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2024 at 8:22 AM, PozTalkAuthor said:

New chapter added to the new guy 😉