Tops - Seeding preference

If topping, I don’t often, as I want that seed deep in me most of the time. But when I do top I always cum balls deep, ramming it in as hard and deep as I can get in that slutty cumdump I’m breeding!

• Piggy 2

It varies. When I know I am about to cum I tend to pump hard right up until I begin cumming and then go as deep as I can and go ridged until I finish in his hot ass. But sometimes I like to "play" and will pull back until I fire my first wad and then slowly stroke him as I cum. His hole gets real slick with my cum and that turns both of us on and the bottom will pull me deep. I can sometimes feel (and hear) my cum squishing out around my dick, especially if I'm on my back and he is riding me cowgirl style. I love the feeling of my cum running down my cock and onto my balls, and it is even better if my fuckboy fires a load onto my abdomen, rare but it happens. But usually I just ram as deep as I can get and stay there until I'm through breeding the sexy bitch.

I simply cannot understand how any man who loves to fuck fails to be turned on by a gay piece of ass.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2024 at 2:35 AM, ktopper said:

It varies. When I know I am about to cum I tend to pump hard right up until I begin cumming and then go as deep as I can and go ridged until I finish in his hot ass. But sometimes I like to "play" and will pull back until I fire my first wad and then slowly stroke him as I cum. His hole gets real slick with my cum and that turns both of us on and the bottom will pull me deep. I can sometimes feel (and hear) my cum squishing out around my dick, especially if I'm on my back and he is riding me cowgirl style. I love the feeling of my cum running down my cock and onto my balls, and it is even better if my fuckboy fires a load onto my abdomen, rare but it happens. But usually I just ram as deep as I can get and stay there until I'm through breeding the sexy bitch.

I simply cannot understand how any man who loves to fuck fails to be turned on by a gay piece of ass.

I need it cowgirl style,  or any style you want me 😵

• Piggy 1

On 5/12/2024 at 2:35 AM, ktopper said:

So hot daddy 😵

• Like 1

I like to change it up when I'm with a regular but I absolutely love telling my bottom to wrap his legs around my waist and then spray my seed with my balls tight up against his hole while kissing his neck or something like that. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1