Bottoms, would you rather have a top who never cums or one who cums instantly?

hug

Bottoms, would you rather have a top who never cums or one who cums instantly?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms, would you rather have a top who never cums or one who cums instantly?

• Never cum
    • Cum Instantly
    • Irrelevant

Given the choice, which one would you rather have. Would one be more ideal for a partner/hookup? Is there a time threshold for a top before you'd prefer one over the other.

Personally, I'm a cum whore and I'm in it for the load. My ideal partner would last 3-5 minutes. I love when a top can't help but cum too early. It's so hot when he's trying so hard to hold it in and begs me to let him cum.

Edited by hug
  • Like 1

While I enjoy feeling cock in my ass if there is no cum planted in me I feel like there was no point. Even worse I feel like I must have been a terrible bottom to not get them off completely. I also feel this way if the top pulls out and cums on me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I prefer long sessions.  So, if he can cum multiple times, he can blast as many loads up me as he can.  But if he’s once-and-done, just fuck as long as he can.

and either way, I’ll flip and return the favor.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I've hooked up a few times with a guy who can't cum because of the meds he's on. It's frustrating to not get the 'reward' .. but getting a good hard fucking for ages is worth it.

I usually jump on the hookup sites once he leaves and offer up my freshly fucked hole. Then I'll get a couple of loads to satisfy me.

• Like 2

If it's strictly one or the other, there's no way I could go without cum. I'd miss being pounded open beforehand, but if that's not possible from a cock, there's always toys and hands.

This depends on circumstances.  If I had a boyfriend, I'd want to be able to fuck all night. If I'm cruising, I want a quick cum so I can get on to the next fuck. My ideal in any situation would be a multi-cummer. The faster he cums, the sooner he can work on the next load.   

Quick fuck ... I don't like long fucks because I'm not interested in the fuck — I want the cum!!! Also, no "1 and done"; if the guy can't cum at least 3 times in less than 45 minutes (preferable less than 30 minutes), I'm not interested.

• 2 weeks later...

I meet a lot of tops who seem like they can not cum. I think it is a real issue. Couple of friends I have known for years I've never seen cum.  I'm one of the guys a tight hole makes me cum sooner than I wood like. Fast ejaculation is good for something I don't talk about here.