Lowering Standards

On 5/19/2024 at 7:55 PM, hardbunny said:

I like the idea of being a no loads refused bottom, but I have a hard time going through with it with ugly/unattractive guys. Do you have any tips for lowering my standards to be a better cum slut?

this was never my problem but it is perhaps a generational thing. 

back in my day, only ugly dudes wasted hours in the gym gettin all ripped. they did this so they'd have a chance at getting laid since most guys like you have this irrational prejudice against those who didn't win the gene lottery. they also tended to be so grateful that a gl guy was giving them a shot, they tended to be generous and attentive lovers. 

very quickly into my sexual career the Butter Face became my go to type for great sex - got a nice dick you know how to use?  who gives a fuck about the face, i ain't takin him to prom! 

it boggles my mind to see younger guys deciding that the way to gender equality is for men to adopt shallow obsessions with physical appearances, body dimorphism, eating disorders and all. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

You've already gotten some great input... a few extra thoughts.

While we associate a lot of our lust and need with cock and cum, i think there is a lot more to sex and the connection we need/want with sex.  For instance, looks and the visual appeal is part of that "want," but, as most of us are aware, the desire for visual gratification can impede receiving cock and cum.  

Probably 90% of the thousands of "cock" i have received have been anonymous.  When gay sex changed from cruising to online, i found the best way to hook was anonymous walk in. Guys seemed a lot more open to walking into a mostly darkened room and finding me naked and ass up on the bed waiting. i even made a point of emphasizing the anonymity of the arrangement, that i would not even see them because i would be face down.  That denial of visual input, and the sense of seeing, ended up accentuating other  senses... and also, my inner desire/need. i found out that part of a Mans "cock" that i crave is His lust/need connecting to my own. i could sense and connect to that more when i was not focused on who and what i was seeing.

i ended up having some repeat FB's who i know i would never have been visually attracted to had i seen them. Just from feel, i know one of them was probably close to 300 pounds and had about a 3 inch cock. He could only fuck by straddling my legs and Him in a sitting position. Given the size of His cock, i was always amazed that He could get in and actually fuck, but i'm pretty slender and i have more of a boys ass than one of those beautiful bubbles, so there's not a lotta ass crack impeding penetration lol. He was all Top though and His need/desire to fuck and breed me always came through loud and clear... and He always left a huge load. 

Had i let visual rule, i would have missed that wonderful connection  with Him, and He with me. Turns out that 'beauty' is way "more than skin deep," and sometimes we need to be blind to see it.

• Upvote 3

Some of the best fucks I’ve had have been from men who could be considered unattractive. As a cumdump I am here to take loads and am not suppose to have any standards. If we wants to fuck me, I bend over and take it.

• Upvote 1

On 5/20/2024 at 12:55 AM, hardbunny said:

I like the idea of being a no loads refused bottom, but I have a hard time going through with it with ugly/unattractive guys. Do you have any tips for lowering my standards to be a better cum slut?

If you go to a sauna, go into a darkroom, get your head down and go for it. Alternatively, as has been suggested, use a blindfold anywhere else and same applies.

Beauty is great, but to me,  lust and need are better. i'd much rather get bred by a Top Who lusts/needs to breed me than a good looking Top Who's just fucking yet another hole. For me? The greater the desire/need, the better the breeding.  Looks are not  top of the list for me.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Looks are not  top of the list for me.

"Beauty" is merely skin-deep. Sure, it's nice if it's there, but not missed if it isn't. 

The "connection" is the very definition of "depth" between two (or, occasionally more) men.  While it's plain old fun to fuck, it's the prospect of "connecting" that makes all the rest of the fucking worthwhile.  

• Like 2

I've lowered my standards in the past and what I didn't realize was that my self-worth, and confidence eventually took hits. The people I hung out with, the people I would approach really began to shift and I became complacent. Thankfully I took a moment and reminded myself that I am worth more and that I have a lot of great qualities, attributes and while I still won't turn down the kind an encounters I used to chase I've been rebuilding that confidence. 

• Like 1