What superficial / physical quality turns you on the most?

As a bottom, I get the most compliments on two things - my bubble butt and my big arms. I am curious to know for tops out there, what is the biggest turn on for you when you see a bottom naked?

I am also most turned on by older tops with thicker dad bods, nice butts, and of course a hung cock. 

Things that get my cock hard:

Young men 19+

Short Young men 5ft 6in or under

Short thicc young men

Short thicc hairy young men

Short thicc hairy young men with  BIG beefy asses

Short thicc hairy young men with big beefy asses and deep hairy ass cracks

Men that fit that description are guaranteed to get my load shot deep in their guts

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

Things that get my cock hard:

Young men 19+

Short Young men 5ft 6in or under

Short thicc young men

Short thicc hairy young men

Short thicc hairy young men with  BIG beefy asses

Short thicc hairy young men with big beefy asses and deep hairy ass cracks

Men that fit that description are guaranteed to get my load shot deep in their guts

Wish I was shorter...it seems lots of tops love shorter guys

1. Gay bottoms. Straight men do nothing for me.

2. Gay men with nice asses.

3. Gay men with nice asses and big dicks. I am a top but well hung bottoms are sexy as fuck.

Women with sexy derrieres also turn me on because in reality I am bi. I do not consider that a blessing. I have learned the hard way too many times that it is a curse. I am at peace and content with my gay life. I cannot exactly say the same about many of my "straight" encounters. Straight sex can really fuck up a guy's life.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ktopper said:

I am at peace and content with my gay life. I cannot exactly say the same about many of my "straight" encounters. Straight sex can really fuck up a guy's life.

i've never been straight or Bi, but tried to de-gay myself and was married to a woman for many years (for those who do not know me, the cause was religion). Straight sex fucked me up for sure during that period of my life.  i did learn that sex is so much more than physical during that time, and i learned a great deal about myself and my nature. Trying to be something one is not only causes harm to all involved.  i'm really glad i'm not Bi, that would seem schizophrenic to me, but then i'm at the far end of the sexual spectrum. 

• Like 2

As a bottom-

fit guys 

muscled bodybuilders 

lineback football build 

tattoos on arms, back, and chest

big cock and balls

big large hands 

hairy body especially on chest 

big pecs with large nipples-tops look dominant that way 

strong jawline 

Edited by BlueSaphir
  • Upvote 1

Loads of great things about guys. One thing that always gets me is chunky thighs and strong firm butts, best of all thick ones and ideally hairy. There's an ice hockey player on twitter I follow just as a casual friend who I realise one day has incredible thighs and posts workout pics. I just glanced at the photo and was like damn, that's so hot. He has no idea how sexy they are, but those thighs and his butt are crazy thick, hairy, and I daydream about them often. Nice weather at the moment for spotting guys with hot legs and butts out and about too with all the guys in shorts.

Also love guys necks, the back and sides. When I'm feeling intimate they're so good to kiss. Best of all kiss while making love with a guy.

Can't resist sexy eyes either. All kinds, but really get distracted by the middle eastern guys around here.

A good beard too, usually short and thick but sometimes longer ones catch my attention. Beards are pretty important for me, 90% of guys I like have beards. I hope they stay in fashion for a long time!

• Like 3

I love a LOT of things about men - beards and body hair, strong jawlines, thick forearms, thick thighs, furry asses, furry chests, big arms, large hands, hairy knuckles, hairy legs, barrel chests, thick linebacker builds, but the thing that really gets my dick hard --  dimples on the small of his back.  I don't know why, but seeing them makes me want to eat and then fuck his ass.  They're usually on thinner, smoother guys, but without fail, if you've got them, I'm gonna wanna fuck you!  It's the one thing that ALWAYS gets me.

• Like 2

On 5/30/2024 at 6:58 AM, tallslenderguy said:

i've never been straight or Bi, but tried to de-gay myself and was married to a woman for many years (for those who do not know me, the cause was religion). Straight sex fucked me up for sure during that period of my life.  i did learn that sex is so much more than physical during that time, and i learned a great deal about myself and my nature. Trying to be something one is not only causes harm to all involved.  i'm really glad i'm not Bi, that would seem schizophrenic to me, but then i'm at the far end of the sexual spectrum. 

I was completely straight until age 25. I enjoyed it, mostly, except for those times I didn't due to female irrationality, drama, and a few broken hearts. Then I had an encounter where I bottomed for a very sexy gay top. I was conflicted about it for a few months but finally realized it didn't make me any less of a man. To me it was more like a case of expanding my sexual horizons. Bottoming was something I could take or leave, I enjoyed it but was doing it more out of curiosity and the adventure of forbidden fruit than anything. After bottoming for a couple of years I finally topped for the first time. It was fantastic. I think those first few years I could have quit gay sex without any issues, I was still strongly focused on the ladies. After a few more disappointments with women I began seeking gay sex more and more. I think in a way I turned myself gay. It really didn't come natural to me, but I did like it, and I made a decision to cultivate those tastes. By my mid 30s most of my sexual encounters were gay and I kind of imprinted on it as my go to, although I still enjoyed straight sex and got plenty of it but it was so much less trouble to get down with guys so I did. As I got older I focused more on sex with men. I still have sex with women, I currently have a long term female affair partner but we don't get together all that much anymore. Last time we did (a couple of weeks ago) she mentioned that she was seeing a guy who is bi. She expressed some interest, with prompting by me, in a threesome. Something about the thought of breeding a guy with her watching makes my dick hard. I will leave it up to her to make the decision on whether we go through with it or not.

Being bi hasn't really created any psychological issues for me. It's just what I am. But I will say that I prefer gay sex. It is much more erotic, hotter, I like knowing what a bottom is feeling, and how to (hopefully) give him as much pleasure as he is giving me. Gay sex really is the best.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, phukhole said:

I love a LOT of things about men - beards and body hair, strong jawlines, thick forearms, thick thighs, furry asses, furry chests, big arms, large hands, hairy knuckles, hairy legs, barrel chests, thick linebacker builds, but the thing that really gets my dick hard --  dimples on the small of his back.  I don't know why, but seeing them makes me want to eat and then fuck his ass.  They're usually on thinner, smoother guys, but without fail, if you've got them, I'm gonna wanna fuck you!  It's the one thing that ALWAYS gets me.

Yes! I can relate to that 100%. A curvy bubble but tapering into a smaller waist, then flaring out to broad shoulders, all solid firm muscle. Men's asses are firm and solid, not soft and yielding like women, and sooo fuckable.

Athletic toned neck and huge Adam's apple! I love to jerk and watch straight guys eating pussy because most of the time it's filmed where you get a great view of the bottom of his chin down to a sexy throat and bobbing Adam's apple.....I just got hard!

Edited by Justaholeff
  • Upvote 4