Do you feel masculine when you bottom?

On 5/31/2024 at 2:21 PM, Iker80 said:

I get the feeling there's a wide range on this, but I feel masculine and comfortable with it when I've got a guy in me. I'm curious how other guys see it and feel when they do it?

honestly, i've never felt femme in general. 

in college i went thru a more "gender neutral" phase which was popular at the time of new wave and punk music and guys in mascara lol 

but my intro to gay sex and anal specifically was very masc4masc during the political activist gay era - often during the aids epidemic, a hook up would start with foreplay that often felt like a sensuous wrestling match for dominance. a few time i actually threw the match so i could get fucked by a sexy alpha 😜but in general it all felt "real men know how to tske dick" in tone. it took me years to realize what i called "passion" most people simply call "rough sex" lol 

now that i'm older i somehow seem even less femme even tho im much more of a sub bottom in hook ups. sometimes when a good dicking down has me all wet an open and leaking cum i feel like i've got a cunt but it doesn't feel femme somehow, just me being in touch w this side of the male body and a different kind of pleasure. more like "wow i didn't know a man's ass could do this" - even when i'm enjoying getting my hole eaten out, it just feels good, not femme if that makes sense 

I was 23 when I decided to go to the YMCA in NYC. I had a gay friend older than me who would tell me about his sex adventures in NYC, in places like the Mineshaft, and the YMCA. He was what now is called a bottom and he would tell me about the experience of getting fucked and having a guy shoot inside.

In those days being masculine meant you were a top. My friend was a bit feminine which he connected with wanting to get fucked.

I was then a masculine young man, in very good shape, but wanting to live the fantasies my friend told me about, like having sex with 10, 15 guys in one night.

He described all the "tricks", like leaving the door of your room at the YMCA open for guys to know you're looking for sex. He also told me about being blindfolded.

I think I stayed in floor 10th, an all male floor with lots of horny guys looking for action. I first walked around the floor, went up to the 11th floor, another all male floor. It was amazing.

8 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Great question and discussion, thanks for starting it Iker80.

Coming out of a conservative religious traditional marriage to a woman, one of the things i questioned for a long time was social notions of masculine and feminine.  i still don't have black or white definitions, a lot of shading.  i tend to put my sexuality in terms of Top/bottom, Dom/sub... me being very bottom with a decided dose of sub. 

i do not relate to being feminine.  Indeed, sexually speaking, women are a turn off. There's a 'feel' (beyond physical) i get from a woman that i have never gotten from a man, Top, bottom, Dom, sub or otherwise.  i've been with a FtM transperson, who i really liked, but sexually they didn't work for me... and it wasn't their lack of a penis.

To me, sex is about "cock" and giving or receiving it. And "cock" is way more than a penis to me. It's the drive, energy, need, desire to penetrate, fuck, control, possess, inseminate, impregnate.  Those are all things i crave and am wired to receive. Is that "feminine?"   Not fully in my experience. i question if it's even possible for a man to be feminine in the same way as a woman?  

i have videos of me being fucked. The first time i saw one, i was surprised at the sounds i made. i sounded pretty fem to me lol, and was a little embarrassed that i make those sounds.  So there is that.  Another thing is i am very responsive to my Tops energy, lust, need. Those things do not create my response, but He does evoke my response. For instance, If He wants and sees me as His "bitch," that 'submissive bitch' surfaces in me. Again, it's not role play, or me putting on for Him, to me  it may be experiencing part of that expression or of Masculine/feminine where He has possession and control of me... i've had Guys Who wanted me to wear lacy panties or lingerie, similar response from me. Those are not things i do on my own, but responsively.  

i know my sexuality is connected to and controlled (not created) by the Man i am with... i do not know if that has fem tone, but it's never 'woman.'

I completely agree with your sentiments and descriptions.  I think of it in those terms too and I disagree with any notion that to be penetrated anally by a man is in any way feminine.  It’s just two men bonding as men in the most intense and physically satisfying way we can be.  Simply put its men being men with other men.  That’s how I view and think of it.

• Like 2

On 5/31/2024 at 10:11 PM, HornyladNL said:

For me, it's not about feeling masculine or feminine. It gives me more confidence. 

That feeling is good for me. But I think the top will notice it too and he will think he's doing a great job (which probably is true too).

Confidence is such a big part of sex for me if I’m feeling confident I get so much more out of getting fucked. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Menbendovr said:

I completely agree with your sentiments and descriptions.  I think of it in those terms too and I disagree with any notion that to be penetrated anally by a man is in any way feminine.  It’s just two men bonding as men in the most intense and physically satisfying way we can be.  Simply put its men being men with other men.  That’s how I view and think of it.

That's exactly how I feel.

My thing is, you're there to be dominated  by a  alpha male/ or alpha males,   with that said,  you're his/ or their bitch and bitchs aren't masculine,  just saying 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

On 6/1/2024 at 2:40 PM, stillbreedin said:

indeed. i love the feel of a man's jiz dumping in my gut. esp. if it is golden.

Love the color of infected cum💋

Of course I do.  Taking a big dick, submitting, respect, and enduring pain (admittedly for the pleasure that comes from it and from the control it innately gives you over the top at that time) isn’t non-masculine; it’s very masculine.  Just because you’re not an alpha doesn’t mean you’re non-masculine.  And being versatile I would have no use whatsoever when I’m topping for a bottom that wasn’t masculine; and so far when I’m bottoming I wouldn’t be interest in any top that didn’t want me to be masculine. 

Edited by AlB

As a top I mostly have sex with masculine bottoms, guys who, once the fucking is done, you feel comfortable just hanging out and having a beer or three with. And I enjoy hell out of it. But I have had sex with fem guys on several occasions. It has always been amazing. I once picked up a xdresser on a Friday night and we spent the entire weekend in a motel room fucking. On Saturday night I took him/her out for dinner at a nice restaurant and I don't think anyone thought he/she was a guy. I could hardly keep my hands off the sexy bitch. Knowing she had a rather nice cock stuffed into her pantyhose made it even hotter. I'm bi and it's like the best of both worlds at the same time. I sometimes fantasize about getting down with a tranny but it has never happened. But don't get me wrong, I very much love gay sex with masculine guys on the bottom.

• Like 2

On 5/31/2024 at 2:21 PM, Iker80 said:

I get the feeling there's a wide range on this, but I feel masculine and comfortable with it when I've got a guy in me. I'm curious how other guys see it and feel when they do it?

I feel very masculine and a fully realized male when my legs are spread and another guy has his cock or fist sunk deep in my ass, while my fat erection is stroked, sucked or milked for seed. Nothing is more masculine than two males sexually engaged like dogs in heat. I get to be penetrated and penetrator all at once nd ride the waves of sexual Pleasure that is the ultimate in male bonding.

• Piggy 3

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

Nothing is more masculine than two males sexually engaged like dogs in heat. I get to be penetrated and penetrator all at once and ride the waves of sexual Pleasure that is the ultimate in male bonding.

This, 100%