Older not enough raw cock

I'm 55 and have not experienced reduced sex drive, although I can no longer top as many times a day as I could when I was younger. My biggest regret is I have lived somewhere where gay sex is not as readily available as it is in most of the places I've lived when I was 37, so I have to make the best of it when I travel to locations where sex is readily available.

I’m 58 and I still get a decent amount of dick and cum in my ass. As much as 10 years ago? Nope, but I’m not looking as much either. 

• Like 1

As I've gotten older I certainly have less sex as I don't seek it out as often. When I was younger I was constantly cruising whether it was the the college men's rooms, the park, the adult book stores or other cruisy areas. I'd have sex every day and jerk off multiple times. Today I don't jerk off every day as I like to save my semen for sex, and I hook up up maybe once or twice a week, mostly with a small group of regulars. 

The one thing that's consistent is that I never use condoms. Very few guys use them anymore. Most guys are on PrEP and most are educated to U=U

7 hours ago, Marlin said:

Very few guys use them anymore. Most guys are on PrEP and most are educated to U=U

The last time I even saw a condom on a guy was back in Chicago - at least 15 years ago.  Around here (Ft. L.), I have yet to so much as see one in the fuckjoints.  

38 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

The last time I even saw a condom on a guy was back in Chicago - at least 15 years ago.  Around here (Ft. L.), I have yet to so much as see one in the fuckjoints.  

Condom usage is still fairly common at the "fuckjoints" in Portland, even for oral (even though they were never heavily used for oral anywhere else I've ever been), among all ages of guys. The only place I've seen condoms in a "fuckjoint" outside the PNW in several years is Flex in LA, they still have no fucking without a condom posted all over the bathhouse, and quite a few of the older guys, but none of the younger guys, seem to still be obeying the rule.  

43 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

Condom usage is still fairly common at the "fuckjoints" in Portland, even for oral (even though they were never heavily used for oral anywhere else I've ever been), among all ages of guys. The only place I've seen condoms in a "fuckjoint" outside the PNW in several years is Flex in LA, they still have no fucking without a condom posted all over the bathhouse, and quite a few of the older guys, but none of the younger guys, seem to still be obeying the rule.  

wow. interesting

i only come across two types of guys who fuck w condoms; 

1. married guys on the DL trying to avoid STIs and blowin their cover 

2. college age guys, who i assume are timidly exploring their gay side so either have a GF or just have "my high school health teacher said fucking guys would give you aids" type knowledge 

11 minutes ago, norefusal said:

1. married guys on the DL trying to avoid STIs and blowin their cover 

There isn't a lot of promiscuity here so I often feel like I'm the only one here that either isn't looking for or in a LTR even at the bathhouses. That could explain why there is still so much condom usage. As to Flex in LA, several of the times I've been, have been weekday afternoons before catching a flight out of BUR, so they could very well be middle aged married guys on the DL.

• 3 weeks later...