Posted (edited)

This chapter has more of an homage to other works. Less action, but wanted to pay tribute to stories that have inspired me in the past. If you need a good wank, check out the stories mentioned!

——

7. I felt movement, and that woke me up. Bear was waking up too. I nuzzled into him. It was dark outside again. I was tired, and a bit hungover feeling. I grabbed one of the Gatorade bottles and chugged it, offering Bear one too. He downed it. 

We cuddled some. It was really cute. The conversation was light, but we were both really engaged. He asked me if I had fun last night. I told him how I felt about each guy. What I liked and didn’t liked. He was taken back by how perceptive I was, even through my high. I told him about how skinny and bear#2 were fun. Gymboy was kinda bland and last guy was barely there? Mike was fun, but kinda mid since I already tasted his cock before.

I can be like this with most guys. Unless I’m dating you or the sex was out of the his world and we are super vibing, I don’t like repeat dick. Sex with Mike was hot, and I was grateful he was responsible for all this basically, but I had moved on. Oops.

He kept saying how perceptive I was, but he didn’t tell me why. Thinking about the night before started to make me horny. I still hadn’t cummed yet and I’m sure I still had drugs in my system. Bear played with my nipples and asked me if I wanted to keep being his little slut? I whined yes a bit, trying to act really coy. He asked me how I got to be so piggy, and I told him reading all the chasing and chem sex stories on there and cheating and cuckolding shit on Tumblr made me want the piggiest sex. 

He chuckled and asked me what stories I’ve read that turn me on most. I told him about “Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz” and how much I loved the scene of the Beast tearing apart that couple, ruining their sex life forever. I told him about how hard I came to “mild-to-wild” on nifty, when a guy hears his husband telling the god fucking him that he loves him. How devastated the guy was because his husband had only ever said it to him. I told him about my attraction to guys that are like the poz top from “Nameless Story.” by knockmeup770 on BZ. How I want to encounter a guy so manly that he makes me lose all my senses and just crave cock. I want to be reprogrammed, so I’m happy with a life revolved around sex and cum. A guy that is so hot, I would cheat on my boyfriend, quit my job, and start a new life. 

He listened intently, while rubbing one of his hands up and down my chest, grazing my nips every so now and then. He didn’t say much except grunt or scoff a few times, but I didn’t care because I knew he was listening.

Edited by trialrun
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

thanks for all the encouraging feedback, pigs. Hope you enjoy and can get fucked up to this new chapter. 
——

Bear started bubbling my nipples, and I was writhing slightly. Still really horny apparently. Bear reached to the side table and grabbed his baggies. He pointed his finger at me.

“Lick”

I obeyed. He dipped the tip of his finger in the bag, withdrew it, and without asking or saying anything else, he inserted the finger in my cunt. He worked well, wiggling all around. Damn it hurt and burned a bit. Not as much as anticipated from reading stories on BZ. He repeated that two more times, and I was flying by the end of it. Jesus Christ. My penis shrunk again, but was so hungry. Hungrier than the night before. It was a lil sore before he inserted all that T inside me, but it felt fine after. Hole was tingly and so warm. 

I begged him if I could go online to post an ad for guys to come fuck me. To my surprise, he slapped me hard. This was the most aggressive he’s been toward me. I was confused. 

“You need to be trained. I control who fucks you. I decide. Not you,” he said very sternly.

I felt like I was being scolded by a parent. I hate being told what to do. This is partly why I have a bad relationship with to my parents, other adults, and strict institutions. My first instinct was to lash out. But I was so horny. 

“You need to learn to take any cock. Not just the cocks you want,” he said. 

Oh that does make sense. If I’m in control, I’ll be picky. I know me. Releasing that control means I may get fucked by guys I would normally write off, like really old guys, or actually homeless, or maybe even more [banned word]. The [banned word], I would come to learn, would come much later. Years later. I started to soften registering his logic. He was right. Damn this hot. 

“I’m sorry, sir,” I said.

“Get on my cock and show me how sorry you are.”

I slid down on his fat cock. Eventually I was riding him reverse because his belly made riding reverse more comfortable and allows me to get fucked deeper. He was on his phone the entire time, ignoring me. So hot. This continued for a while, with excepting of me taking breaks to sniff some poppers, him feed me T or Gatorade. He also snapped some pics of me. After some time, he put his phone down. He must be done posting and messaging. I was excited of the unknown adventures awaiting me. He told me to grab the motel phone for him. He dialed the front desk.

“Larry, it’s me. This slut is open for any guest tonight and tomorrow to use. Send them to the room. Door will be unlocked.” 

Larry came to the room not too long after and dumped a load into me. It was fast, but hot. I loved Bear watching me be a good boy taking loads.

I had a steady stream of guys come and breed me throughout the night. Couldn’t tell if they were motel guests or people from the internet. That also made it super hot. They mostly blended together in my mind, but a few guys stood out. There was this twink that was youngest, very likely still in college. He was the most deer in headlights, but was rock hard and fucked me really fast. He also rushed out the quickest. lol. Then there were these one guy who was really tweaking out. I normally would have avoided him, but there I was, begging for his load. He couldn’t cum, but it was a hot exchange. Then there was this really old daddy who told me to take his poz load. I begged for it, knowing full well I wasn’t on Prep. 

Then there was bear#2. He came back, but he reeked of alcohol. He stripped and was just as aggressive as he was the night before. He almost gave me rug burn because he was so aggressive pushing me down to suck his cock. He also fucked me on the floor, pressing my face on the dirty carpet. He was fucking me so good, and he even played with my nipples every now and then driving me crazy. I could feel his pubes and sweat mix with my own. 

He started to get more aggressive. He told me to lean up, so I was not facing Bear. 

“You like getting fucked by my cock, faggot?” bear#2 asked.

“Mmm…yessir. I love it.”

“That’s right faggot. You fucking love it. You love me fucking you?”

“Yessir, I love it.”

“FUCK YEAH! You fucking love getting fucked by my cock, you whore!”

“Mmmmmm”

“Yeah tell me you love me. Tell me!”

I paused. This felt a bit much? I couldn’t help but look at Bear and see how he felt. He was playing with his nipples and stroking. His face didn’t reveal much honestly.

“Say it, faggot! Tell me you love me or I stop fucking you!”

Oh fuck I needed his cum. I couldn’t explain it, but if all the guys that came through, he was by far the best fuck. I needed his load!

“I love you! I love you! Please keep fucking me!”

“Tell me I’m the only person you love! I’m the only person you’ve ever loved! You will love! Say it, bitch!”

I said that and more. I screamed how I will only think of his cock and him. how my heart only has room for him and no one else. I was making eye contact with Bear the entire time. Bear#2 dumped a massive load and left. There was a deafening silence in the room after, as I was still on the floor collecting myself. I looked up and Bear was getting dressed. He took some of his belongings, leaving behind the pipe, lighter, and baggie. Then he left. I was all alone again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2

On 6/9/2024 at 1:15 PM, trialrun said:

thanks for all the encouraging feedback, pigs. Hope you enjoy and can get fucked up to this new chapter. 
——

Bear started bubbling my nipples, and I was writhing slightly. Still really horny apparently. Bear reached to the side table and grabbed his baggies. He pointed his finger at me.

“Lick”

I obeyed. He dipped the tip of his finger in the bag, withdrew it, and without asking or saying anything else, he inserted the finger in my cunt. He worked well, wiggling all around. Damn it hurt and burned a bit. Not as much as anticipated from reading stories on BZ. He repeated that two more times, and I was flying by the end of it. Jesus Christ. My penis shrunk again, but was so hungry. Hungrier than the night before. It was a lil sore before he inserted all that T inside me, but it felt fine after. Hole was tingly and so warm. 

I begged him if I could go online to post an ad for guys to come fuck me. To my surprise, he slapped me hard. This was the most aggressive he’s been toward me. I was confused. 

“You need to be trained. I control who fucks you. I decide. Not you,” he said very sternly.

I felt like I was being scolded by a parent. I hate being told what to do. This is partly why I have a bad relationship with to my parents, other adults, and strict institutions. My first instinct was to lash out. But I was so horny. 

“You need to learn to take any cock. Not just the cocks you want,” he said. 

Oh that does make sense. If I’m in control, I’ll be picky. I know me. Releasing that control means I may get fucked by guys I would normally write off, like really old guys, or actually homeless, or maybe even more [banned word]. The [banned word], I would come to learn, would come much later. Years later. I started to soften registering his logic. He was right. Damn this hot. 

“I’m sorry, sir,” I said.

“Get on my cock and show me how sorry you are.”

I slid down on his fat cock. Eventually I was riding him reverse because his belly made riding reverse more comfortable and allows me to get fucked deeper. He was on his phone the entire time, ignoring me. So hot. This continued for a while, with excepting of me taking breaks to sniff some poppers, him feed me T or Gatorade. He also snapped some pics of me. After some time, he put his phone down. He must be done posting and messaging. I was excited of the unknown adventures awaiting me. He told me to grab the motel phone for him. He dialed the front desk.

“Larry, it’s me. This slut is open for any guest tonight and tomorrow to use. Send them to the room. Door will be unlocked.” 

Larry came to the room not too long after and dumped a load into me. It was fast, but hot. I loved Bear watching me be a good boy taking loads.

I had a steady stream of guys come and breed me throughout the night. Couldn’t tell if they were motel guests or people from the internet. That also made it super hot. They mostly blended together in my mind, but a few guys stood out. There was this twink that was youngest, very likely still in college. He was the most deer in headlights, but was rock hard and fucked me really fast. He also rushed out the quickest. lol. Then there were these one guy who was really tweaking out. I normally would have avoided him, but there I was, begging for his load. He couldn’t cum, but it was a hot exchange. Then there was this really old daddy who told me to take his poz load. I begged for it, knowing full well I wasn’t on Prep. 

Then there was bear#2. He came back, but he reeked of alcohol. He stripped and was just as aggressive as he was the night before. He almost gave me rug burn because he was so aggressive pushing me down to suck his cock. He also fucked me on the floor, pressing my face on the dirty carpet. He was fucking me so good, and he even played with my nipples every now and then driving me crazy. I could feel his pubes and sweat mix with my own. 

He started to get more aggressive. He told me to lean up, so I was not facing Bear. 

“Mmm…yessir. I love it.”

“Yessir, I love it.”

“Mmmmmm”

I paused. This felt a bit much? I couldn’t help but look at Bear and see how he felt. He was playing with his nipples and stroking. His face didn’t reveal much honestly.

Oh fuck I needed his cum. I couldn’t explain it, but if all the guys that came through, he was by far the best fuck. I needed his load!

“Tell me I’m the only person you love! I’m the only person you’ve ever loved! You will love! Say it, bitch!”

I said that and more. I screamed how I will only think of his cock and him. how my heart only has room for him and no one else. I was making eye contact with Bear the entire time. Bear#2 dumped a massive load and left. There was a deafening silence in the room after, as I was still on the floor collecting myself. I looked up and Bear was getting dressed. He took some of his belongings, leaving behind the pipe, lighter, and baggie. Then he left. I was all alone again.

Damn hot

On 6/9/2024 at 10:15 AM, trialrun said:

He told me to lean up, so I was not facing Bear. 

“Mmm…yessir. I love it.”

“Yessir, I love it.”

“Mmmmmm”

Absolute fucking dick move on bear#2's part...