cleaning out when traveling? How?

I travel quite a bit and frankly I still struggle to have a proper setup to clean out. 

At home I have my douche hose and can do a very good job but when traveling things get tricky. I use an enema bottle and do lots of passes but this is a pain. 

What are the tips people have around here for cleaning out when traveling?

I use the old fashioned "hot water bottle that has a douche bag (which is red attached).  It looks antiquated, but I usually have it down before the trick arrives.  It is cheaper than using an enema bottle (like Fleet) every time, so it is more economical.

I know this may not help you but I have used the same one traveling in the US and abroad and I have never had an issue with it.  I wish I could give you the brand name guy but the thing is so old and it has never failed me.  Good luck!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rawfuckr said:

I travel quite a bit and frankly I still struggle to have a proper setup to clean out. 

At home I have my douche hose and can do a very good job but when traveling things get tricky. I use an enema bottle and do lots of passes but this is a pain. 

What are the tips people have around here for cleaning out when traveling?

I find it easier to clean out when my diet is high in fibre.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bibttm said:

Get a shower attachment , mine is my best investment ever😜

My shower attachment off Amazon was best purchase use it all the time, main barrier to using it is hotels now often have fixed rain shower heads! Taking fiber as suggested works as well, keeps things easy. Mixing those with some Imodium as it slows gastric transit times and I’m good to take cock for hours while traveling. I always want  to experience foreign saunas and international guys when i get the chance.

It was a big surprise for me that there was no shower hose, so my tool couldn’t be attached to anything. I met shower rose with shower hose only once in Fort Lauderdale. So, I needed to buy an enema toolset. I arrived to the USA in Miami, and the first day I headed to the sex shop Toys Tonight for buying one. This was the COLT anal douche. 

Pure Stay Ready fiber capsules help the foundation of my bodily operations tremendously; and for the cleaning Nexus Douche Pro or Tushy Travel Bidet.  

1 hour ago, PillowPrincess0 said:

Is there a cheaper alternative to Pure?

There are countless fiber supplements; likely the ones that are to be mixed into water instead of capsules and probably when bought in bulk.  Pure is a known because it’s our choice.

Fort Troff makes a gravity bag shower hose. Not as good as a mounted hose but doesn’t require any tools to move from place to place. I have one and am happy with it. It accepts all the standard shower attachments. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, KylerIsTrash said:

Fort Troff makes a gravity bag shower hose. Not as good as a mounted hose but doesn’t require any tools to move from place to place. I have one and am happy with it. It accepts all the standard shower attachments. 

This is my goto, and I love it.

If you're patient, they usually put it on discount during their twice-annual sale (usually around Black Friday and again around US Memorial Day).

I've seen the same bag at 665leather and MrS. I'm sure you could also get it on Amazon.

• Like 2

Depends where you travel and where you are staying.

The most dependable toolkit is the one you find here [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.mr-s-leather.com/perfect-fit-xplay-pro-shower-douche . This one is really versatile and saves me a lot of trouble pretty much anywhere in the world, especially in places where I haven't been before. I believe it is similar - or the same maybe, with the one described above by @wh0rehole.

I too travel quite a bit and I always carry with me this kit, or just a douche attachment if I know the hotel / place where I will be staying. In Europe, most hotels will have a hand-held shower, and I simply replace the shower head with the attachment I bring with me. 

Truth be told I rarely do 1-1 hookups when I travel as I prefer to go to a sex club. As you probably know, less hassle and time wasted. So when I travel I plan to which clubs I go and when and then I tend to go to those where I know they offer douching facilities. Berlin has a few (although some are plain filthy and they don't count - see the Lab), Amsterdam is OK, Paris and Barcelona, and of course, here in GC. I don't remember seeing any douching facilities in any clubs in the UK, but relatively easy to clean-up in the hotels.

When it comes to the diet... well, it's never the same when I travel. But, try experimenting with various times of days and meals arrangements and see what works for you. I personally tend to eat more in the morning, then I clean up in the evening and have a bite to eat before heading out, and a bigger dinner when I get back late in the wee hours of the morning.  But that´s just me and how I work out my routine. 

I also used many moons ago Imodium for a few times. It worked as advertised, but then it just wreaked havoc with my whole routine so after four or five times I stopped. It was not working for me. 

At the end of the day, travelling is taxing on the body and sometimes my body disagrees with my slutty plans and I learned that if I can't clean up in a few minutes, I will be the top for the rest of the day;-)

Hope we can meet one of these days @rawfuckr- just to exchange travel notes, of course 😂

Edited by EuRawBull
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EuRawBull said:

When it comes to the diet... well, it's never the same when I travel. But, try experimenting with various times of days and meals arrangements and see what works for you. I personally tend to eat more in the morning, then I clean up in the evening and have a bite to eat before heading out, and a bigger dinner when I get back late in the wee hours of the morning.  But that´s just me and how I work out my routine. 

I also used many moons ago Imodium for a few times. It worked as advertised, but then it just wreaked havoc with my whole routine so after four or five times I stopped. It was not working for me. 

i hear this.   Fiber is key. Rice is an easy source that you can get just about anywhere when traveling. When i travel, i also buy food at a grocery store from the produce section. Supplements can be iffy, veggies, grain and fruit  are what our bodies are adapted too.  Knowing the difference between soluble and insoluble fiber is also key [think before following links] https://www.healthline.com/health/soluble-vs-insoluble-fiber

For long term health, i'd suggest following EuRawBull's example and not take drugs like imodium, or on the other end of the spectrum, laxatives as they are just short term fixes with negative side effects.  Most of us wanna be fuckable our whole life, so i'd advocate for proactive prevention and colon health, and that means a managed diet full of natural fiber.  

• Like 1