The Mark

from my personal POZ archives

===============================================================

I got to the Baths around 5 p.m. and started breeding almost immediately. I lost track of how many, but I know I shot at least half a dozen Loads, including a couple in a Bottom who was one of my regulars. They were all hot Fucks, but the last one was an almost spiritual exercise. That would never have happened a month ago, but I've become addicted to Gifting. Now I'm a Man on a Mission.

It was almost 3 a.m.; and I was dead tired, but determined to spew my Venom into one more Pussy. After several passes through the corridors and Maze, I found my Mark. He was on hands and knees in his room, Butt in the air, Lube on the mattress, and no Condoms in sight. I invited myself in and fingered his Hole. It was dry. I would be his first Load of the night. I love shoving my Dick into a Butt full of Jizm—the World's Best Lube—but being first gave me the chance to stretch and tear his Hole so that my POZ Bug could work it wonders. Absolutely Awesome!

Before I could mount his Ass, though, Mark moved his hot wet mouth to my huge Pig Nips and began sucking and chewing. Fuckin' Fabulous! Most guys go right for the Dick, but my Nips are even more sensitive than my Cock, and getting them pulled and twisted gets me even harder.

After a bit I pulled up his head and pushed my tongue into his tonsils. We frenched like there was no tomorrow. The Chemistry was there, and I knew this was going to be ONE REALLY GREAT FUCK—one which would make it easier for me to Honor My Commitment.

Mark was a white lad, early 20s, slim and lightly muscled—no Twink, but close to it, who was gonna get a Load of Daddy's POZ Jizm.

I'm 41, Latino, 5'10", almost 190 pounds of solid muscle, and a PURPOSELY POZZED NEG who was about to REPLICATE THE RITUAL.

"Oh fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me! I need your fucking Dick SOOOOO BAD!"

I flipped him over and hoisted his slender, shaven legs to my shoulders and my Dick was drooling Slime on his Pussy when the goddamned Mark whipped out a Condom. Fuckin' Tease! Had it been earlier, I would have stormed out of there in pursuit of other Prey, but late as it was, I didn't want to take the chance of cummin' up with nothin'. So in one fell swoop I shoved my bare Dick up to the Pubes in Mark's Rectum. His looseness and my ease of penetration convinced me the Queen had been around the block before and whetted my appetite to put him out of his misery. As the element of surprise succumbed to the discomfiture of unlubed Coitus, I suspected Mark had gleaned my motivation—the way he struggled. It took all of my strength to pin him down. He tried to push me off, but I proved by far the stronger.

"Sorry, Fucker. I don't do Rubbers." I held him tight as his Hole ripped and tore before my rapacious Onslaught. "BAREBACK ONLY!"

He grunted and tried to push me off with his legs.

"C'mon, Bitch, you know you want it! A minute ago you were begging me to screw you! You know you fuckin' need it!"

But, clearly, he was having second thoughts , so I tried to be more tactful.

"Come on, Baby. Take Daddy's Dick. You know you want It. You got a real sweet Pussy there, and Daddy wants to make both of us feel good."

A little flattery—and Mark was babbling like a baby.

"Oh God, Daddy, I need your Cock in me so bad! Please fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!"

Mark worked my Nips moaning like a Bitch in Heat. My Dick was rock hard, partly due to the unlubed friction of his Hole, but mainly because I'd contemplated POZZING his Dumb Ass. The guy was NEG--or thought he was—if he wanted me to use a Rubber. I strove harder to remove all doubt as to what happens to a fuckin' horny Bareback Bottom at the Tubs.

"I'm gonna seed your Pussy, Boy, know that? You're gonna get Daddy's Charged Cum deep in your Ass. That's what you really want, don't you, you fuckin' Bitch? You want Daddy to seed and breed you like the fuckin' Little Whore you are."

"Oh yeah, Daddy! That's what I want! I want you to fuck me! But please, Daddy, PULL OUT before you Cum. P-U-L-E-A-S-E !"

Fucking Little Fool! Was he for real? Did he really think I'd pass up the opportunity to POZ his stinkin' Butt? Long as I live, I'll never understand these simple-minded Faggots who think they can bareback night after night and stay NEG.

"Sorry, Fucker. I don't do Rubbers, and I don't pull out. You're getting Daddy's Dick and Load, just like you deserve It. Get ready, Boy, cause I'm gonna breed your Ass!"

He just kept moaning and pushing up to meet my thrusts.

"HERE IT CUMS, QUEER BOY! Here Cums Daddy's Creamy Seed infiltratin' your NEG Pussy! Goddamn, yeah, Motherfucker! I'm spraying my Stud Juice deep up your Hole, R-I-G-H-T

T-H-I-S M-O-M-E-N-T !"

Walking around almost an hour before I met this Kid, obsessing about this very special moment, I'd worked up a helluva Charged Load. I juiced the whole inside of his Pussy with POZ Seed, so much so my Balls spasmed over and over and I thought I'd never stop shooting. I shoved my tongue deep down his throat and thrust my hips against his fragile body, intent on planting so much goddamned Virus in his Gut he'd taste It in his Gullet. I kissed him passionately, telling how good he felt, determined to massage my Venom into his Ass Walls and from there into his Capillaries.

"Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy, Oh, Daddy," he kept chanting, too shocked or awed, or maybe both, to do anything but lie there and take It as the devastation of his Stupid Faggot Body commenced.

I couldn't remember when I'd experienced such an Orgasm, but it was past; and suddenly I wanted out of there in the worst way, and the Mark I'd just bred seemed SOOOOO REPULSIVE. I wondered if he'd Cum, but then I realized I didn't give a Shit.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

• 4 months later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/31/2011 at 2:36 AM, PozzedRebel said:

from my personal POZ archives

===============================================================

I got to the Baths around 5 p.m. and started breeding almost immediately. I lost track of how many, but I know I shot at least half a dozen Loads, including a couple in a Bottom who was one of my regulars. They were all hot Fucks, but the last one was an almost spiritual exercise. That would never have happened a month ago, but I've become addicted to Gifting. Now I'm a Man on a Mission.

It was almost 3 a.m.; and I was dead tired, but determined to spew my Venom into one more Pussy. After several passes through the corridors and Maze, I found my Mark. He was on hands and knees in his room, Butt in the air, Lube on the mattress, and no Condoms in sight. I invited myself in and fingered his Hole. It was dry. I would be his first Load of the night. I love shoving my Dick into a Butt full of Jizm—the World's Best Lube—but being first gave me the chance to stretch and tear his Hole so that my POZ Bug could work it wonders. Absolutely Awesome!

Before I could mount his Ass, though, Mark moved his hot wet mouth to my huge Pig Nips and began sucking and chewing. Fuckin' Fabulous! Most guys go right for the Dick, but my Nips are even more sensitive than my Cock, and getting them pulled and twisted gets me even harder.

After a bit I pulled up his head and pushed my tongue into his tonsils. We frenched like there was no tomorrow. The Chemistry was there, and I knew this was going to be ONE REALLY GREAT FUCK—one which would make it easier for me to Honor My Commitment.

Mark was a white lad, early 20s, slim and lightly muscled—no Twink, but close to it, who was gonna get a Load of Daddy's POZ Jizm.

I'm 41, Latino, 5'10", almost 190 pounds of solid muscle, and a PURPOSELY POZZED NEG who was about to REPLICATE THE RITUAL.

"Oh fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me! I need your fucking Dick SOOOOO BAD!"

I flipped him over and hoisted his slender, shaven legs to my shoulders and my Dick was drooling Slime on his Pussy when the goddamned Mark whipped out a Condom. Fuckin' Tease! Had it been earlier, I would have stormed out of there in pursuit of other Prey, but late as it was, I didn't want to take the chance of cummin' up with nothin'. So in one fell swoop I shoved my bare Dick up to the Pubes in Mark's Rectum. His looseness and my ease of penetration convinced me the Queen had been around the block before and whetted my appetite to put him out of his misery. As the element of surprise succumbed to the discomfiture of unlubed Coitus, I suspected Mark had gleaned my motivation—the way he struggled. It took all of my strength to pin him down. He tried to push me off, but I proved by far the stronger.

"Sorry, Fucker. I don't do Rubbers." I held him tight as his Hole ripped and tore before my rapacious Onslaught. "BAREBACK ONLY!"

He grunted and tried to push me off with his legs.

"C'mon, Bitch, you know you want it! A minute ago you were begging me to screw you! You know you fuckin' need it!"

But, clearly, he was having second thoughts , so I tried to be more tactful.

"Come on, Baby. Take Daddy's Dick. You know you want It. You got a real sweet Pussy there, and Daddy wants to make both of us feel good."

A little flattery—and Mark was babbling like a baby.

"Oh God, Daddy, I need your Cock in me so bad! Please fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!"

Mark worked my Nips moaning like a Bitch in Heat. My Dick was rock hard, partly due to the unlubed friction of his Hole, but mainly because I'd contemplated POZZING his Dumb Ass. The guy was NEG--or thought he was—if he wanted me to use a Rubber. I strove harder to remove all doubt as to what happens to a fuckin' horny Bareback Bottom at the Tubs.

"I'm gonna seed your Pussy, Boy, know that? You're gonna get Daddy's Charged Cum deep in your Ass. That's what you really want, don't you, you fuckin' Bitch? You want Daddy to seed and breed you like the fuckin' Little Whore you are."

"Oh yeah, Daddy! That's what I want! I want you to fuck me! But please, Daddy, PULL OUT before you Cum. P-U-L-E-A-S-E !"

Fucking Little Fool! Was he for real? Did he really think I'd pass up the opportunity to POZ his stinkin' Butt? Long as I live, I'll never understand these simple-minded Faggots who think they can bareback night after night and stay NEG.

"Sorry, Fucker. I don't do Rubbers, and I don't pull out. You're getting Daddy's Dick and Load, just like you deserve It. Get ready, Boy, cause I'm gonna breed your Ass!"

He just kept moaning and pushing up to meet my thrusts.

"HERE IT CUMS, QUEER BOY! Here Cums Daddy's Creamy Seed infiltratin' your NEG Pussy! Goddamn, yeah, Motherfucker! I'm spraying my Stud Juice deep up your Hole, R-I-G-H-T

T-H-I-S M-O-M-E-N-T !"

Walking around almost an hour before I met this Kid, obsessing about this very special moment, I'd worked up a helluva Charged Load. I juiced the whole inside of his Pussy with POZ Seed, so much so my Balls spasmed over and over and I thought I'd never stop shooting. I shoved my tongue deep down his throat and thrust my hips against his fragile body, intent on planting so much goddamned Virus in his Gut he'd taste It in his Gullet. I kissed him passionately, telling how good he felt, determined to massage my Venom into his Ass Walls and from there into his Capillaries.

"Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy, Oh, Daddy," he kept chanting, too shocked or awed, or maybe both, to do anything but lie there and take It as the devastation of his Stupid Faggot Body commenced.

I couldn't remember when I'd experienced such an Orgasm, but it was past; and suddenly I wanted out of there in the worst way, and the Mark I'd just bred seemed SOOOOO REPULSIVE. I wondered if he'd Cum, but then I realized I didn't give a Shit.

lucky once neg hole. newly pozzed ho! wish it was me!

• Moderators

This story came from the old Extreme Bareback group on Yahoo in the early 2000s. It was posted as a true story. This isn't the original version; someone has "punched up" the writing a bit. I'm pretty sure the original author posts on here from time to time. (not @PozzedRebel who hasn't been on the forum in over a decade)

• 1 year later...