Who is going to Biohazard on September 13 Berlin

• rushsex changed the title to Who is going to Biohazard on September 13 Berlin
  • 2 months later...

I'm going to be there. It's going to be my first time at a party like that and I'm kinda nervous. Sure in the past few years I've lived out my cumdump fantasies, and taken loads of cum. But never in a situation like this. Not in a party made for poz people. So I'm a bit scared. It feels like a huge step. Am I ready to take countless poz loads in my neg ass with no prep? Is it going to be THE load? Will I regret it? I want to be there and let go so bad, but you know how cold feet are. If you have some tips or encouragement, more than welcome.

I do hope I'll get many loads so that it'll be worth it.

13 hours ago, bblackhole said:

I'm going to be there. It's going to be my first time at a party like that and I'm kinda nervous. Sure in the past few years I've lived out my cumdump fantasies, and taken loads of cum. But never in a situation like this. Not in a party made for poz people. So I'm a bit scared. It feels like a huge step. Am I ready to take countless poz loads in my neg ass with no prep? Is it going to be THE load? Will I regret it? I want to be there and let go so bad, but you know how cold feet are. If you have some tips or encouragement, more than welcome.

I do hope I'll get many loads so that it'll be worth it.

Sirry but why go if you're worried. 

If you're unsure about getting pozzed take PreP beforehand.  

I'm poz. Got pozzed 4 years ago. Didn't go looking for it. It just happened.  I take medication 1 tablet a day and get checked up every 6 months.  I'm neither happy nor regretful about my status. It just happened and my life goes on. At least I take raw dick now without the worry. 

Whatever. If you go, enjoy yourself. 

• Like 1

One of my friends is attending; he's never been to Berlin or A'dam, and asked me for some bars to make sure he goes to.  

I remember some, but it's been some years since I was in either of those fantastic cities, so I'm asking you guys for some recommendations I can pass on to my friend.  

I remember Scheune, Prinz Eugen, but I don't remember any in Amsterdam, and I've forgotten the names of some of those other fuckjoints in Berlin.  I did tell him about the Art Hotel (where I stayed) in Fuggerstrasse.   

Any of you guys have some names of piggy bars/fuckjoints in those cities?

Thanks. 

Bull bar can be good, and it’s open 24 hours.  Prinzknecht seems to be the main focus during Folsom- it’s on Fuggerstrasse which is where the fair takes place on Saturday- always huge crowds outside and in, and a busy darkroom stairs. Tom’s bar, Scheune, etc- all variations on a theme, really.