first dick sucked-- cut or uncut?

It was cut. He was much older than me. He was black.

Yes, all that influenced me. I cannot turn down any black cock that is offered. The same is true of men who are obviously in their 50s or older. And I am turned on especially by cut cock.

My first dick was my uncles, uncut.  I learned to enjoy the flavor of cheese.   Not that there was much accumulation as I was always sucking him off.  I was young when i began sucking., I like all cock but uncut with smegma is always my favorite.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

my first suck was cut. I traveled weekly for business. Back in the days of AOL, went into chat rooms looking for pussy. Started chatting in M4M rooms. Lots of guys wanted to suck me, so I tried a guy giving me head. It was great, so for the next 6 mo just had guys blow me. Then I was in a college town, hot jock came to suck me. Sucked me off twice, he wanted another load so while I was recovering I started stroking his cock, then put it in my mouth. WOW what a rush, I was hooked then and there. I sucked, he came n my mouth, I swallowed and I was rock hard again. He swallowed his third load from my cock and was on his way. That was the last time I looked for a guy to suck me, from then on wanted to suck. I didn't suck an uncut cock for a year or so. First uncut was an older married guy. My preference is cut, but I wont turn down uncut. 

When i was 8 my family moved to Wisconsin.  Coming from Miami it was a major moved.   The land around the house seemed endless.  Woods with two spring fed springs and a spring fed pond was exceptional, previous owner having a platform in the middle of the pond and rope swings.  Our neighbors were about half mile away, a family of blonde Nord sons , typical of this area.  Even at 8, a city boy saw them as hayseeds.  Billy was the youngest boy.  He was 10, big for his age, a farmer's son already used to doing work for his dad.   We met by accident, i was exploring the woods he was going to the pond (on our property).   As boys do we were sizing each other up.   He was physically superior oi was intellectually superior, it seemed to work.  Billy was a fat boy, but had a heart of gold.  He was picked on but little did these little bully's know Billy was gonna going to glow to a 6' 6" star line backer.  Anyways Billy 'Knew" things and it was not too  long, i was sucking his cock and very much loving it.  I sucked him all the time.   He could not cum but got that intense dry cum feeling.  Billy had 3 brothers all Nordic versions of their dad.   The pond was an active place that Summer.   Erik, 12 Jake 13 and Theo 15.  Of course Billy told his brother, I knew they knew, i was scared.   They treated me like Gold.  They were very protective of me.  I was sucking them off.  This is when i learned to be a skilled cocksucker,   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, HungThroat said:

When i was 8 my family moved to Wisconsin.  Coming from Miami it was a major moved.   The land around the house seemed endless.  Woods with two spring fed springs and a spring fed pond was exceptional, previous owner having a platform in the middle of the pond and rope swings.  Our neighbors were about half mile away, a family of blonde Nord sons , typical of this area.  Even at 8, a city boy saw them as hayseeds.  Billy was the youngest boy.  He was 10, big for his age, a farmer's son already used to doing work for his dad.   We met by accident, i was exploring the woods he was going to the pond (on our property).   As boys do we were sizing each other up.   He was physically superior oi was intellectually superior, it seemed to work.  Billy was a fat boy, but had a heart of gold.  He was picked on but little did these little bully's know Billy was gonna going to glow to a 6' 6" star line backer.  Anyways Billy 'Knew" things and it was not too  long, i was sucking his cock and very much loving it.  I sucked him all the time.   He could not cum but got that intense dry cum feeling.  Billy had 3 brothers all Nordic versions of their dad.   The pond was an active place that Summer.   Erik, 12 Jake 13 and Theo 15.  Of course Billy told his brother, I knew they knew, i was scared.   They treated me like Gold.  They were very protective of me.  I was sucking them off.  This is when i learned to be a skilled cocksucker,   

All that background … and you never answered the question!  🤣

• Haha 2

All of the cocks I sucked at first were uncut - as is my own.

I was brought up in the north of Scotland and went to university in Glasgow when I was 18.  I had very limited sexual experience when I moved to the city and it was a revelation!  I can't tell you how many cocks I sucked in parks and public toilets during the first year.    As far as I remember, all of them were uncut, from young students my own age to much older guys.

I knew from the showers and changing rooms at school that all the other boys had cocks that looked like mine - it was when I was back at home during the break between my first year and my second that I first encountered a cut dick.  Church going and taking part in all church activities was compulsory in my family and during the summer our church had a group of Americans staying and we all hosted them.  I got together with one of the lads who was 19 like me and was staying with another family.  He was really fit looking - blond and a bit chubby - and I discovered his cock was cut - the first one I had seen.   We sucked each other off regularly during his time in Scotland and I fucked his fit arse several times.

When I moved to London after university, I started encountering more cut dicks - but still very much a minority.