3 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

Very hot! Not the direction I was expecting, but I'm glad Apex still has some of his humanity. He'll poz for love. 

I hope my stories can stay unpredictable or they will get boring. Thanks for your kind comment 🙂

1 hour ago, negchaserlooking said:

Holy fuck, I love Apex. I have been sick for a few days and have not been in the mood for anything sexual. But your new character, the poz predator is super fucking hot. Please keep him that way for as long as your care too @Scanbu

He's always going to be a predator no matter what. He was that way before all the bad things happened to him and always will be. Thank you for the comment, I'm glad you are enjoying him 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We all love a bad boy. Hopefully some of Apex's traits will rub off on Ted.  Once Ted is successfully loaded up and passes his gift to Warren, he'll join a biker gang, get some ink of his own and develop a few other bad habits 😈

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, billy88666 said:

We all love a bad boy. Hopefully some of Apex's traits will rub off on Ted.  Once Ted is successfully loaded up and passes his gift to Warren, he'll join a biker gang, get some ink of his own and develop a few other bad habits 😈

The one who would have to turn evil is Warren. He holds al the power in that relationship as most subs do if a Dom/sub relationship is done right . If Warren wants Ted to be more evil he will. It's an interesting idea to toy around with. I will see what I can do with it. Thank you for your comment and suggestion 😈

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, justintoolook said:

They should become a throuple.  Apex can find love and redemption, and they can be a poz family.

There is more to come 🙂

I'd like to see a few new couples. Variety is great, and not every couple is going to have that love. Some just want to see things burn. I'd like to witness that destruction. 

• Like 1

Apex stood under the shadows of a tree and watched the path. This was one of his favorite cruising spots. He wore tight black jeans a matching loose shirt. The shadows hid the size of the bulge in his pants when you looked at him hear on but when he saw an interesting passerby he would turn sideways and casually rub his semi hard 12 inches through the fabric 

The park was a short cut between the college main campus and several dormitories and many young fresh boys came through. 

The one he was interested in today was a raven haired boy with pale white skin and silver green eyes, who had now walked past four times.  He tried to look goth, with black painted nails and an emo haircut

He wore a spiked collar and had a pierced noise. His skin tight gray t-shirt had some metal band from the 70s or 80s on it but it showed off his swimmer’s build perfectly and his ass filled out his jeans very nicely. 

He was trying way to hard in a way that screamed “Virgin trying to be cool” to Apex. It was very easy to quickly get this kind of boy in over his head 

On the fifth pass by Apex said in a quiet, low voice “So, are you going to stop and talk to me of am I just going to have to watch that pretty ass of yours go past all day” and once again gave his bulge a casual rub 

The boy jumped and blushed, then he timidly approached 

?H-hi” he stammered and Apex smiled 

“Hello there, nice outfit, want to fuck?: Apex said knowing it would fluster this kid 

“Uhhh what?” The boy said blushing redder 

“You know, your ass, my cock, in out we both feel goodm I cum in you, you cum all over yourself, the usual” Apex said stepping closer 

“Is that safe? I men if we did that shouldn't we use condoms?” the neg boy said 

“I never do and no one has died while I was fucking them… yet” Apex grinned “What’s your name  pretty boy?” and he moved even closer 

“Mat, what’s yours?” Mat asked 

“People call me Apex”  he said he was now right in front of the boy and he leaned in and whispered in Mat’s ear “Because I’m the best top there is” then hi bit the boys earlobe and nuzzled his neck

Mat stood frozen to the spot but Apex noticed two points rising on his shirt and goose flesh on his arms, He gently pinched one of those nipples through the shirt and started sucking on Mat’ soft white neck harder

He took the boys had and pressed it to his bulge “Why don’t we go someplace private and I can show you how good that can make you feel?” he whispered “It wants to be in you so deep” 

“My dorm room is close and my room mate has class all afternoon” Mat said 

“So easy” Apex thought and indicated the emo goth boy should lead the way 

Apex closed and locked the door and turned to Mat “Want to play kinky?” he said pulling a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket and spinning them on a finger

“Maybe not the first time?" Mat said and he turned towards the bed 

“You will love it, trust me” Apex said grabbing the boys lower arm. In twenty seconds he had the boy’s hands cuffed behind his back and the boy on his back on the bed 

“Just relax, I’m not going to hurt you” Apex lied as he pulled off the boys shoes and tugged on his pants. Mat helpfully raised his hips making it much easier to yank them off, then the briefs came off and a nice 7 inches popped out, rock hard and drooling pre

Apex stuffed the boys briefs into his mouth and used his own belt to secure the gag in place. Now Mat looked scared 

“Can’t have you screaming when I pop that cherry of yours, can we?” he asked “And it is a virgin hole isn’t it: 

Mat nodded, his cock was still rock hard 

“Well I’m about to take that virginity from you” Apex said pulling off his shirt letting Mat see how thin his body was 

“Yeah, maybe you should have actually asked my HIV status rather than asking if it was “safe” but it’s to late for you now. Just for the record, I’m poz and toxic and you will be too by the time I leave here” Apex said dropping his pants and revealing his 12 inch cock which dripped toxic pre 

He hooked the vainly struggling boy’s legs on his shoulders abd pushed them up bringing the head of his cock to that neg hole and stabbing it forward, popping the head in 

Mat tried to rear up but Apex pushed his hips back down and sank more of his toxic 12 inches into that undefended neg hole, gradually reaching the virgin’s inner ring and busting through it 

The boy sobbed and moaned but hic cock was harder than ever as Apex started to slide in and out “That’ it, just be a slut and let it happen. You can’t stop me so just enjoy it. You are never going to worry about being safe again” 

Tears were running down Mat’s face but his hips were grinding into Apex now and he was breathing faster Apex started a long grinding stroke, sliding in and out of the bound boy’s hole for about 15 minutes as Mat groaned in pleasure, unable to help himself, 

“Time to change your life forever” Apex said finally and he slammed in balls deep, his entire shaft pulsing as he fired toxic cum into that neg ass. Mat’s cock spewed his seed all over both of them 

“You enjoyed that didn’t you slut?” Apex asked and Mat reluctantly nodded 

Apex undid the gag and Mat licked his lips to moisten them “Are you really poz” he asked and Apex nodded 

“Fuck, I should hate you but I just want your cock again” the confused boy said 

“It’s just the natural born slut in you coming out, It’s what you were meant to be” Apex told him “If you want my cock again you are going to have to ride a load out of me. Show me you want my HIV all up in you” 

He helped the still cuffed boy into a kneeling position on the bed then lay next to him on his back, his poz telephone pole sticking straight up 

Mat managed to swing his leg over and straddle Apex's skinny body as he reached his long bony hand down to point his cock at the poz cum filled hole 

Mat slid down on that thick 12 inch shaft, his own cock bobbing in front of him but he was unable to touch it because of the cuffs, he rode up and down on it, forcing it past his inner ring on each stroke 

Mat’s body was young, firm and full fleshed while Apex looked almost withered. His bony hands running over May’s stomach and chest, pinching his nipples which made the boy’s cock twitch

“fuuukkk, gonna cummmm” Mat said as he bounced on Apex’s viral shaft till he started spewing cum again. The spasming of his hole making Apex blast off his second poz load into the boy. He had earned it 

“Make sure you keep my cum in you” Apex said as he uncuffed Mat 

“I hope I see you again” Mat said as he left 

“Unlikely” Apex thought but he kept it to himself 

The next day Apex encountered the evilest force on earth. A force so evil it made even him seem like a choir boy in comparison. 

He had arranged a hook up with a neg boy who was cheating on his out of town boyfriend 

The boy was a really cute Japanese many who had moved to the other side of the world to be with his lover, He spoke better English than most high school graduates in the south, he was also a horny little slut 

Apex plowed him on his back for a good hour and a half cumming in him four rimes and after that fourth load he had collapsed, face down on the edge of the bed with his arm trailing down to the floor 

He heard a high pitched little growl and… Pain lanced though his finger

He rolled over pulling his hand up and there it was, hanging from his index finger… It’s head seemed huge in proportion to it’s body, it’s huge evil eyes seemed to glow with malice, it’s body flailing as he tried to shake it off. And the name of this terrible beat from hell was… 

“Rosario” Apex thought later at home as he put ointment on his finger and bandaged it “A fucking chihuahua  named Rosario took a chunk out of my finger…” 

“Don’t worry! She’s had all her shots!” The Japanese boy had said and had even produced the immunization records as he held the growling Rosario, who seemed to  want to go for his throat next 

Apex finished his bandaging job and went put to slump in his favorite chair, hating whoever had bred the first chihuahua and hoping that they were currently burning it the lowest pit in hell 

Then his day got even worse. His phone dinged with a Bareback Only App message and it was from a guy he had pozzed about four months ago, except it said “It didn’t take, still neg, call me, Ted” and a phone number was listed 

What did he mean it didn’t take? Apex always pozzed on the first encounter! At least he assumed he did. Every former playmate he had met again was poz. He didn’t even have to ask because he could sense other people’s status 

He didn’t want to deal with this tonight. His finger hurt and he was tired. He ate something and went to bed. 

That night he had a the dream again, it hurt so bad he wished his heart would just  stop beating but he would not trade these dreams for anything 

“I’m home!” his husband called from the door 

Apollo was in the bathroom waiting. He had designed the bathroom for just such encounters when they had built the house. The tub was a small pool sunk in the floor about eight feet square, The entire room had a warm feeling to it, the colors were browns ang muted golds and soft white rugs covered the floor. The lights were off but lotus candles floated on the water and other candles, scented with jasmine burned from shelves made specifically for them around the room

Steam rose off the water and soft music played as Apollo called out “I’m in here” 

His husband came in and smiled “today was a beast. So much work, so many people to help” he said 

Apollo and his husband didn’t need to work. His grandfather had left him a fortune that had only grown with the careful management of his advisors but nothing could keep the man he loved from his work at the clinic. He was a doctor and these people needed him 

“Come here Baby” Apollo told him from the water 

His husband stripped and stepped down into the tub, Apollo opened his arms to take him in as the man settled and lay back against him. Apollo kissed his soft blond hair as he held him 

He seemed to hear faint voices form a distance 

“It’s coming back, we had better go. You know this is breaking the rules” one voice said 

“The dream is established, he can finish it on his own” the other voice replied 

Apollo ignored them and soon forgot them as he rubbed his husbands back and eased the tension in his tired muscles 

They kissed as their world contracted to just this moment, this place. Lost in a haze of scented smoke from the candles mixed with the steam as they made love. There was only this tint world with the two of them in it and it was all Apollo needed 

“I love you so much” his husband told him in a breathy whisper 

“I love you even more” Apollo said as he continued to make love to this man who was everything to him 

Apollo woke with a sad smile and a face wet with tears. That dream could never be and yet he treasured it when it came to him. He tried to hold on to the feeling and imagined he could smell just the faintest hint of jasmine in the air but it slipped away from him. The only part of that dream that was true was the fortune from his grandfather 

Apex went to the bathroom and the tears were washed down the drain as he took a shower. His finger still hurt and seemed a bit redder than yesterday, he put more ointment on it and a new bandage 

As \he dressed the light coming in the windows told him it was mid morning. He had a quick breakfast and picked up his phone to look for mischief and mayhem. The first thing he saw was the message from Ted 

It was a week day but he called Ted/s number and was surprised when he picked up instead of the call going to voicemail

“Hello?” Ted’s voice said 

“It’s Apex, I got your message. It really didn’t take?” he said still not really believing 

“Oh! I didn’t think you would even respond when I sent that message. We got tested at three months and again at four, No sign of HIV in either of us”  Ted replied 

“Is it Apex Predator?”  he heard a voice say in the background 

“So why are you telling me? You are the first I know of to dodge that bullet. Congratulations I guess. Did you just want to rub it in?” Apex asked 

“No actually. Listen, Warren wants it but only from me and you know I will do anything to make him happy so…” Ted said 

“So you want another go with my poz cock?” Apex said, sounding amused “You do realize you are in a Dom/sub relationship and you are not the Dom, don’t you?”  

“Oh I knew that the moment I met Warren, I’m totally fine with it, making him happy is why I was born” Ted said with no hint of embarrassment in his voice 

“Ask him to come over, I want to see that cock for myself and watch him fuck you” the voice in the background said 

“Well, will you? I can find other poz guys but I  started this with you and I kind of like you. You could have kept things to yourself and gotten to Warren before I did. It wouldn’t have broken us up but it would have caused problems” Ted asked 

Normally the answer would be “no” as Apex only like fucking men behind their lover’s backs but he would break every rule he had to poz Ted/ It was a matter of pride now

“Give me your address, when do you want me to come?” Apex growled 

“We don’t have any plans for the rest of the day, you could come now” Ted said 

Apex pulled on a pair if leather gloves to hide his bandaged finger and headed out

The neighborhood Ted and Warren lived in was so typically suburban that it reminded him of a song his mom loved “Pleasant Valley Sunday” by The Monkeys. Mom had had a huge crush on Davy Jones so she loved anything Monkeys 

He felt a little dizzy as he walked to the door and knocked 

Warren answered and Apex saw his face for the first time. He had to admit the boy was very cute. Maybe one of the cutest boys he had ever seen. He reminded Apex of something he could not put his finger on. Something in the smile and the shape of the eyes as well as their color 

“Come on in” Warren said and led the way 

Ted waited in the living room in a pair of shorts but no shirt 

“Good to see you again” Ted said and smiled like he meant it 

Apex just nodded. Why was he feeling so light headed? 

“The bedroom is this way” Ted said and went down a hall 

As Apex followed him Warren trailed behind, He tried to follow Ted through the door but felt the world spin for a second and caught the frame with his hand hissing in pain as he did 

“Hold it right there Mr. Help him Ted. Bring him out to the table. I want to look at that hand” came from behind him. It was Warren but the tone was totally different, It was crisp and authoritative and even Apex would have trouble not obeying that tone. It let you know that the speaker knew exactly what he was doing and you better listen for your own good 

Ted helped him and sat him at their kitchen table. Warren pulled a chair in front of him and set a small case on the table “Hand” he said in that same tone holding out his own expectantly 

Apex lifted his gloved hand and noticed that his finger looked larger than normal in it glove 

Warren pulled off the glove making Apex wince and then gently pulled off the bandage 

“You did a good job of bandaging this up, fingers are hard to do by your self, you usually need both hands to do it right and I can see you used antibiotic ointment on it but this is infected Apex” he told him seriously “Hoe long ago did this happen?”

“Yesterday” Apex told him and Warren looked even more concerned 

“We need to take you to the emergency room” he said 

“No hospitals” Apex said adamantly 

“You need to get this seen immediately” he countered then thought for a second “Let me make a call” 

“Hey Dr. Cole, it’s Warren from the hospice, I have a situation here. It’s an animal bite that happened yesterday and it’s already swelling and showing signs of infections despite proper care/ Yes I bet it was her again, can you see him? Ok I will bring him and get the story on the way” he said then he hug up “Get dressed and help me get him to the car Ted” 

“He’s in NURSE mode and we better do what he says. It’s less painful that way” Ted said as he went to gran a shirt and his shoes 

Apex was so light headed he just went along, telling them the story as they drove 

They helped him into the office and soon Dr. Cole came in. He was an adorable chubby man who you instantly knew you could trust

“It was Rosario, that little beast is a menace, she’s bitten three of my friends now, evert time Hiro’s lover goes out of town someone gets bitten it seems” Warren told him 

Dr. Cole nodded “we know what we have to do then, but first I need to examine him” 

He looked briefly at Apex’s hand then had him remove his shirt and looked a bit surprised by what he saw. He had Apex stand on the scale and measured his height  then took his vitals and finally said “You need two weeks of intravenous antibiotics. That infection is nasty and dangerous. You are also significantly under weight for your height, though not dangerously so yet. Have you been losing weight lately?”

“No. I have HIV and I was going down hill about a year ago. I was in a bad place mentally and was just letting it happen. Then all of a sudden I started feeling better and even started putting on weight, But that stopped after a while." he said 

"I have looked like this since but at least I have not been sick since then” Apex said, surprising himself with his candor. Maybe it was because the dark voice in his mind seemed to be absent at the moment. It did that from time to time 

“I’m going to draw some blood  and run some tests, that does not fit the regular pattern at all” he said and Apex let him. He was curious too

“I need to put you in the hospital for those antibiotics” Dr. Cole said “I have to adjust the dosage because of your low body weight though” 

“No hospitals” Apex said flatly 

“I have all the equipment we would need at home Dr. Cole. I took care of my mom there before she passed, remember? You were her Doctor. Just write the prescription and instructions and I am perfectly capable of taking care of him: Warren said 

“You would probably do a better job than the hospital staff could, They are so overworked” Dr. Cole agreed 

“Why would you do that?” Apex asked 

“Because it’s what friends do” Warren said in that bossy tone of his, “You didn’t cause problems where you easily could have and you were willing to help us out in your own way. That makes us friends” 

Apex smiled, he couldn’t help it, This Dom little man was adorable. He fully understood why Ted loved him now 

“If you insist” he said still smiling

They swung by  his place to get some clothes and then the pharmacy 

The hand improved quickly though Warren insisted he finish the antibiotics 

During those two weeks Apex came to know and care for this special couple who had taken him in. He had real friends for the first time in years and they loved his stories of hunting neg ass. The more evil the better. They especially loved the ones where he had bagged a straight boy 

“I want to watch you poz guys and I want to help” Warren said in an excited voice as he watched his husband ride Apex’s poz cock about a week in, This was a new experience for Apex and he had only done it because he was so grateful to these two/ 

Apex was the one tied to the bed as Ted followed his lover’s instructions and rode him 

“I’m going to take this poz cum up in me and then I’m going to infect my little bitch with it!” Ted moaned as he bounced up and down “Then we can all be evil fucks and spread it far and wide!” 

“You are so good to me Baby!” Warren said as he watched the show 

“Get your ass over here and ride my cock while I ride his!” Ted snapped and Warren scrambled to obey. As Ted pulled up off Apex’s cock his own cock slid into Warren and it slid out as he shoved his ass down on Apex’s 12 inch poz shaft 

The sight was so erotic, so hot that none of them lasted long, Apex blasted Ted full off toxic cum while he shot into Warren who came all over Apex’s chest and face 

After the two weeks were up Warren drove them back to Dr. Cole's office, This time a man who was even taller than Apex came in with him. The man had to be nearly 7 feet tall 

Warren and Ted had simply walked into his appointment with him and he had not thought anything of it 

“Hello Apollo, it’s good to see you again” Dr. Cole said 

He had had to put his real name on the insurance forms and patient information form 

“Apollo Preda?” Warren asked a bit sharply

“Just let it pass” Apex said shortly, not registering that Warren had used his last name when Dr. Cole hadn’t. “It’s my real name but I don’t use it, Someone killed Apollo a long time ago, I’m Apex now” and they all let it drop but Warren looked thoughtful 

They weighed Apex and took his vials then they all sat 

“This is my husband Dr. Lars, we have both been over your test results/ You have what is known as The Angel Strain of HIV though you must have acquired it less than a year ago. It’s non-lethal, suppresses other strains of HIV and  passes fairly easily from infected bottom to tops during unprotected sex” 

For some reason Apex remembered fucking a ginger haired boy who was taking loads in a hotel room on three separate occasions. 

The dark voice in his head was making distracted noises like it was paying attention to something else and didn't want to talk to him

“You know anything about this?” he thought to it

“Ok! Yes! I turned off your ability to detect poz people while you fucked that boy, You were going to let yourself die and I am to fond of you and the havoc you bring to the world to allow that! Once I was sure you had the right strain I stopped your appearance from changing to hide what I did!” The voice told him, sounding like a kid who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar

“We can not explain your failure to gain weight but you have gained five ponds since your last visit” Dr. Cole went on 

“It’s my cooking” Warren said with a smile 

He poked the dark voice again 

“Well you know now so I may as well let your appearance improve a little” it said 

“Keep me slim, but I'm tired of looking sick” he thought back 

“I ran tests for cancer and other problems and all came back negative, If it was diet, you need to take far better care of yourself” Dr. Cole said in a stern voice 

“He will” Warren said and Apex let that pass 

Warren drove them all back and when they got in the house Apex went into the guest room and started putting his clothes in his duffle bag 

“Whatcha doin?” Warren asked from the door 

“Packing, I'm sure you two want your privacy back and I should get home, I don’t want to overstay my welcome” Apex said. He was truly grateful to these two and he wanted to be gone before they got the letter from their mortgage company telling them that someone had paid off both their mortgage but their equity loan too

Warren blocked the door and Ted stood behind him with his hands on his husbands shoulders, showing that he backed him up 

“You are home Apollo” Warren said flatly “You are not going anywhere. You need us to take care of you” 

Apex was surprised by his real name and even more so by what Warren had said

“I can take care of myself” He said somewhat resentful 

“Obviously you can’t” Warren said angrily “just a year ago you refused to get medication you needed to survive! I know you were hurt but damn Apollo! There are people in this world who care about you and Ted and I are among them!”

“He’s right Apollo” Ted said “We do care about you and we want you to stay” 

“Will you fucking call me Apex? Apollo is dead! It hurts every time I hear that fucking name!” he said 

“Ok Apex” Warren said compassionately “If you wan, but you are still staying!” 

"Fine! Apex said giving in 

That evening Warren surprised him again. He had gotten up to go to bed, following Ted and Warren who were also headed that way

As he turned to head into the guest room Warren said “Where are you going?” 

“To bed” Apex replied 

“You sleep in here with us now, I thought that was obvious” Warren said 

He saw Ted nodding and shrugged, joining them 

He slept better than he had in a decade. It was the first time in that long that he had actually slept with anyone. Ted held Warren to his chest and Apex held them both 

The changes The Darkness had been suppressing happened quickly. In two months Apex’s body shifted and smoothed out, He had naturally narrow hips and his shoulders were a little narrow for a man of his height, his muscles firmed and his skin tightened, his face filled in a little and his beard came in thicker though he trimmed it down to a thin strip at his jaw and a matching mustache that ran down to meet it and his hair became a glossy black, hanging several inches down his back 

His long limbs remained thin but were now firmly muscled. His stomach filled out and flattened, t a six pack showing beneath his tight tan, shiny skin

He looked like a snake in human form, Thin, powerful, sleek, beautiful and deadly. His bright green eyes just added to the illusion 

To tel; the truth. The Darkness cheated a lot Apex had looked this good even in the flush of his youth. The Darkness simply changed him from one menacing, dangerous looking, darkly attractive appearance to another. The new looking even more venomous than the old 

Hal was 18, he had graduated high school and was headed off to college in just a week. He had mown lawns in the neighborhood all summer for extra cash and was going around thanking each of his customers for their patronage 

The last house on his list was Warren and Ted’s 

He knocked on the door and soon Warren answered 

“I just wanted to thank you, I know there were some cheaper options but you stuck with me” Hal said 

“You get what you pay for” Warren said with a smile “You always did such a good job, so thank you. How is Suzie?”

"She's great! I wish were were going to the same college but that's not in the cards. We are going to try to keep our relationship going long distance though. e have been together for 4 years now" The boy said enthusiastically 

Warren  looked this innocent straight boy up and down then glanced over his shoulder “Would you like to come in for some iced tea? It’s hot out here" He asked 

“That would be nice, I’m really thirsty” Hal said 

Warren led him into the kitchen and poured him a glass 

As he was sipping a motion in the living room caught his eye 

Ted was on his knees in front of a thin man sitting back in a chair and he was… Hal froze in shock 

Warren took the glass from his frozen hand, setting it aside, then he came up behind the startled boy and pushed his body firmly against his back, kissing the back of his neck and reaching around to find both his nipples and lightly pinch them 

“Ted is sucking that man’s cock” Hal said finally stating the obvious 

Warren's hand drifted down his stomach, gripped Hal’s rock hard 18 year old cock and pulled him back as he ground his chubby 6 ½ inches into the boy’s ass 

“That’s Apex and he has the biggest cock you will probably ever see. You will love how it feels when he cums inside of you.  Don’t worry, Ted and I will break you in before you take that monster. we are going to breed you too but it’s Apex’s cum that has that special gift just for you”  Warren whispered in his ear then walked the boy forward 

If Ted and Apex were surprised when Warren walked the lawn boy into the room they didn’t show it. 

Hal didn’t resist as Warren stripped him, "lay over the ottoman pretty boy" he instructed 

“Are you sure this is safe? Shouldn’t we use condoms?” Hal asked nervously, not really believing this was happening 

“Hal, I’m a nurse, I would never do anything dangerous to you. I promise you my cum is safe” Warren said and he pushed the boy over the ottoman 

Warren had a predatory look on his face  as he knelt behind the boy and lubed up his cock. This was the first time he had ever topped in his life but he wanted to breed this boy so he would let Ted and Apex breed him too 

His cum was safe but Apex and maybe even Tad's by now weren’t and Warren wanted to send this straight boy off to college all knocked up and gifted 

He lubed up and gently eased in, popping this virgin’s cherry almost painlessly. He soon had the boy moaning as he slid along his prostate, showing him what God had really made his ass for

“Feels good doesn't it baby boy?” he asked as Ted moved in front of him and started instructing him in the fine art of cock sucking and Apex stroked himself with an evilly amused look on his face 

Warren blew his load into Hal’s ass and the boy was hooked on taking raw cock and loads

He moved aside and Ted took his place. He was just as gentle as he worked his longer cock into the lawn boy’s ass, his large balls swinging as he slid in and out and Hal moaned fucking the ottoman with his average sized cock 

Ted added his maybe poz load to Warren’s and then Apex took his position behind the unsuspecting neg boy 

He buried himself balls deep  with one stroke and Hal reared up as he felt his inner ring pierced for the first time. Apex pushed him back down and held him there with a hand between his shoulder blades as he pounded the whimpering boy, long stroking him till his virus filled balls started to tighten 

“Enjoy my gift” He said as his toxic seed started filling the neg boy’s hole and his virus invaded his bloodstream forever 

It was dark by the time Hal walked home, limping just a little. He had a total of 9 loads in him, 3 neg, 3 maybe poz and 3 definitely poz. He was a confirmed bareback, load seeking slut now 

He decided to just not keep in touch with his girlfriend as they went to different colleges.

Until today he had thought he might marry her someday but not now that his eyes had been opened toi who he really was all he wanted was more raw cock 

By the time he tested poz 6 months later he had no idea who had done ir 

Warren, Ted and Apex slept well that night, their balls thoroughly drained into a straight neg boys’s no longer virgin ass and Apex was glad he had stayed

***********************************************************************************************************

Next Chapter: Positive Results 

Let me know what you think!

Scanbu 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, billy88666 said:

You have to be one of the most prolific writers on the site. One thing is for certain, you never short change us. It may be quantity but there is always quality in your stories too.❤️

Thank you so much! I think I'm addicted to my own stories. I olnly finf out what happens next when I write it so I try to get it down quickly lol🤣