Breeding a straight boy hole then he does mine

So this really cute guy and I have talked for many years on snap, and we've met up and sucked each other off. so here's the thing, the straight guy took for ever to get here. 

but was well worth it. he came into the cabin and I grabbed drinks, by the time I came back he was fully nude, getting lube out his bag and slathering it on his 7 in thick cock. 

I drop to my knees and deep throat it. 

he suggested we get on the bed so we did. and that's when the straight boy just starts kissing me, grabbing my butt cheeks and spreading mine and snacking his cock on  my pink hole. 

out of the blue he stops and says, hey I want you to slide that precum soaked raw cock deep in my hole. he proceeds to pull over and shorts off and his ass is in the air. I go down and rim that hole for an hour then when I was rock hard forced my cock into his virgin hole and pounded hard as he screamed in pleasure pain. I only lasted 10 min until i pulled out and took off the condom and pushed my cock back in him and squirted my unknown cum deep in him. 

he quickly grabs and flips me over,  quit the the attitude and now it's my turn to wreck your hole. u hurt mine so now I'm getting even. 

then with no lube or spit he slowing starting forcing his hot cock into me. hurt so good. but then I notice him getting fully hard and Bam! he's shooting ropes in me!!! he pulls out and u see a gapped now red hole with white gushing cum trickling down to the balls. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5