What kind of guys turn you on? (Personality)

I don't know if I'm the only one, but when it comes to personality, nothing turns me on more than a guy that's a completely uninhibited slut who's also tender hearted and kind!

I remember hooking up with this beefy muscle daddy a few years ago, and he caught me off guard when he told me he moved back to Michigan to take care of his mom. I got so hard right after he said that and pumped 4 four more loads into him! 

Can anyone else relate?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Blkmuscbreeder said:

but when it comes to personality, nothing turns me on more than a guy that's a completely uninhibited slut who's also tender hearted and kind!

🤔 Have we met? 🤔😜

Among my friend group, I'm known to have hosted "ieatcumhole's Home for Wayward Homosexuals"... And "rent" didn't always involve sex...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Ieatcumholes said:

🤔 Have we met? 🤔😜

Among my friend group, I'm known to have hosted "ieatcumhole's Home for Wayward Homosexuals"... And "rent" didn't always involve sex...

Lol not in person!

So you were open to everyone? Or was there a different "rent"?

8 hours ago, Blkmuscbreeder said:

I don't know if I'm the only one, but when it comes to personality, nothing turns me on more than a guy that's a completely uninhibited slut who's also tender hearted and kind!

I remember hooking up with this beefy muscle daddy a few years ago, and he caught me off guard when he told me he moved back to Michigan to take care of his mom. I got so hard right after he said that and pumped 4 four more loads into him! 

Can anyone else relate?

Do you know what it was about that fact about the beefy muscle daddy that affected your libido and breeding instinct so strongly? 

different days = different guys

i get bored in general doing the same thing all the time, and guys are no exception. 

this is why cruising areas are so fun. you can spread your ass for a dom top one minute, only to later be forcing a faggot to choke on your cock, the now departed top's load still tryin to leak out your cunt. bitch doesn't need to know what you got up to before he arrived 😜

Probably easier to list those that don’t, but that just leads to hard feelings. Relationship-wise, I like what might be consider masculine guys who take the lead. (Not at all fem presenting, not that there is anything wrong with that. Sissies are sexy. But by nature I am quiet and shy, so like guys who take charge.) As for fuck buddies and anonymous, I am all over. If I’m in the mood to top and in alpha mod , I’m usually drawn to slighter and smaller guys. In total bottom mode, it is all about attitude of the top. 

I enjoy a guy with self-confidence, self-knowledge.  Not a pushover, certainly not a domineering guy either. 

Just a regular guy that loves raw Cock up his gut ... 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Blkmuscbreeder said:

Lol not in person!

So you were open to everyone? Or was there a different "rent"?

One was an ex who I let stay with me temporarily cause he didn't feel safe where he was living. "Temporarily" ended up being 6 years to the day (and no sex cause we were exes for a reason...). Another was someone I was currently seeing who had nowhere else to stay. Sex was involved, but that went out the window fairly quickly. His stay at the Home For Wayward Homosexuals wasn't as short as the sex was...

Someone relaxed and comfortable in their own skin. If I have a type its slightly older guys and a little rough around the edges. Ex-service guys especially. Basically someone I have something in common with at some unspoken level because if there are going to be repeats I need some level of understanding between us. Rare maybe, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the interview process.

• Like 2

When I feeling like being a top, I love cute bois with soft features and feminine manners. I love to see then get so horny for my thick cock.

But when I'm being a bttm, I wanna beefy muscle daddy. Someone who can hold me down and destroy my ass.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Str8convert said:

When I feeling like being a top, I love cute bois with soft features and feminine manners. I love to see then get so horny for my thick cock.

But when I'm being a bttm, I wanna beefy muscle daddy. Someone who can hold me down and destroy my ass.

Is there an echo in here?

• Like 1