2 tops 👀 4 sub

ukboi99

I'd been to a bar with a friend, had a few drinks before parting ways and heading back to my flat.

Feeling horny I decided to quickly clean up before scrolling grindr, which is when an account popped up. 2 tops 👀 4 sub. 

If received a few dick pics. 

I opened and looked at them, decent sized cock, looked sucksble. I started getting horny looking at them. I sent my pics back before receiving a message:

"You arrive, let yourself in, and head into the living room. There will be a mattress on the floor, the lights will be off. Strip, get on all fours, say "ready". We'll come in and use you, when we finish, you pick up your clothes and quickly leave. You like?"

My drunk self happily agreed and he sent me the address. 15 minute walk. I told him roughly when I'd arrive. 

I prelubed my ass, threw on my coat, and left my flat. It was 2am, slightly chilly, but not too bad. I marched to the address, turned down a street and got to the house.

I walked up to the door and gently pushed it open, they'd left it on the latch. The house was dark, almost pitch black, and my nerves started to spike. What was I doing?!? I hadn't even seen his face! But I'd come this far, would be a shame to turn around now. 

I walked down the hallway and turned into the room on the right, the mattress was where they said it would be. I quickly stripped and got onto the mattress like he told me to. It felt so stupid to be doing this everything felt wrong, but at the same time it felt so right... 

"uh r-ready" I called out. 

I heard a movement from outside the room and 2 guys came in, already nude. They looked relatively young, mid to late 20s, but it was difficult to tell from the lack of light. Their facial features almost impossible to discern. 

"what a slut, you actually came" one of them said as he got behind me, the other going in front. My cock twitched from being called a slut.

The one behind got down, held my cock, and began sucking it. I let out a small moan before the other guy slid his fingers in my mouth. I began licking and sucking them. 

I then felt 2 fingers start to push into my ass as I let out another moan. 2 soon turned to 3 as I could feel him trying to stretch my hole. The guy at the front grabbed me by the hair. "you like that slut?" 

"yes sir" I responded still softly moaning. 

The guy from behind them stood up and moved round to the front. "quickly stuck me off, and use lots of spit, in not planning on adding extra lube." 

I leaned up and felt he's cock land on my face. I held it in my hand and spat on the shaft before plunging it into my mouth. I was glad I squirted some lube in my ass before I came.

I sucked it, more trying to cover it in saliva than give him pleasure, he moaned anyway. I slid my tongue under his foreskin as I softly pulled it back and forth. I couldn't see it clearly but it felt about 6 inch, reasonably thick, like the one in the photo.

After a minute or so he pulled his cock out my mouth and I was pushed back down onto all 4s. His cock was quickly replaced by the other guys, which felt slightly larger and thicker. I began sucking as the other guy spat on my hole and shoved 3 fingers in and stretched me out. He pulled out and I felt his slimy cock rub against my hole. I wiggled my ass against him. 

He let out a small laugh and put his tip to my hole, slowly pushing in. I felt a dull pain from the invasion and I let out a small wimper. A bottle was held under my nose, "sniff" the guy said. 

I did as was told and took a deep breath. Poppers. My mind was racing as the guy started to quickly pound my hole. I let out deep moans in rhythm to the fucking as both my holes were used by the men. 

"such a slut, being used by 2 strangers on a dirty mattress, you love it don't you?" the guy I was sucking said. All I could do was moan in agreement. Being used by 2 strangers who I could barely see was sending my horny levels off the chart. 

After a few more minutes of being fucked the guy slapped my ass as his breaths started to get heavier, I could tell he was getting close. I started rocking backwards and forwards, pushing him as deep into me as possible. 

"you want my load you little slut?" I pulled the cock out my mouth, "yes sir, flood me deep". 

He slapped my ass again before grabbing my waist and picked up the pace. After a few more seconds he pushed as deep into me as he could go, grabbing my hips and pulling me back. He waited there, panting, as he filled me full of his cum.

He then slide out and his cock was immediately replaced by the other guy, I could feel his cock stretching my hole. He started off slow, letting my insides adjust as more poppers were held under my nose.

He then reached forward, grabbed my hair and started fucking me hard, driving his cock into my guts. My head was then brought down and pushed against the mattress with my ass still in the air. I could smell the mattress, musky, dirty, used. 

"take my cock you stupid slut" he shouted at me as he pushed his dick what felt deeper and deeper into me. And I did, I lay their moaning and talking it. A guy I hadn't seen nor even spoken to using my hole, treating me like a whore. 

"ah fuck I'm gonna breed you, I'm so close" he finally said after a few minutes, my ass starting to ache. After slamming into me a few more times he pushed deep into my guts, his cock starting to pulse, painting my insides white. 

He then pulled out and gave my ass a slap. "what a nasty whore" he said before spitting on me. I lay there with my ass still up in the air, softly rubbing my loose wet hole. 

"your stuff is outside, we're finished" one of the guys said. 

"wdym?" I asked getting up. 

"it's out the front door, leave" he replied, grabbing me. He lead me to the door, pushed me out and closed it behind. There I was, standing outside completely naked, cum slowly leaking from my ass. My clothes and shoes a few meters in front of me which I quickly picked up and put on. 

I then marched back home to jerk off and play with my hole. When I got back the grindtr account had gone, probably blocked me. 

I felt so used, so nasty, like a real whore. Nothing but a hole that they used for 1 night. But I've realised that  that is what turned me on so much...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

4 hours ago, ukboi99 said:

I've never done something like this before, I often get too nervous, but I guess being a bit drunk helped haha

Better be careful playing with liquid courage. When I first started I'd never take risk like going to some strangers house alone, I wanted condoms, etc. But it was booze that first convinced it was totally fine to do so and now I'm so cum addicted I don't need it to make really slutty decisions. Now if I get horned up while drunk it leads to really, REALLY slutty choices.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CCbttm said:

Better be careful playing with liquid courage. When I first started I'd never take risk like going to some strangers house alone, I wanted condoms, etc. But it was booze that first convinced it was totally fine to do so and now I'm so cum addicted I don't need it to make really slutty decisions. Now if I get horned up while drunk it leads to really, REALLY slutty choices.

What if I want to make REALLY slutty choices but just get too nervous 😅

40 minutes ago, ukboi99 said:

What if I want to make REALLY slutty choices but just get too nervous 😅

Then one day you will, with or without any support from any type of influence. They give you the courage to explore, but after you start and learn just what level of slut you are and really know what you want, that's basically all you need. You'll either be safe and 'proper' by normal standards or exist as essentially a black hole sucking in every inch of cock of cock and every ounce of cum that dares come near.  After enough doses of cum in pretty I'm sure it's usually the latter.

• Like 1