World Building content warning:

I have been working on this for a couple weeks and the fort chapter is a bit long

This is the first chapter of a story in a world 1000 years in the future and a lot of things have changed. A great deal of this chapter deals with world building details explaining some of these changes and the reasons why they happened 

I tried ro make this part as amusing as I could, The dialogue between Religious Leader and Critical Thinker made me chuckle a few times. Yes I laugh at my own jokes

I also think many of you would join me in wishing that PIFs and Orange Parks really existed in today’s world 

To make things easier I marked the largest part of the World Building section between two lines of @@@@@@@@ symbols 

If you skip it don’t blame me if you have no idea what the hell is going on later in the story

I hope you stick with me and read it all. I’m writing this like a book and some World Building has to be done 

Scanbu

*************************************************************************************************************

Author's note: This is a possible future and may conflict with things in present day stories. One possible reason is it's hard to remember things that happened 1000 years ago 

Rule one is that there are no paradoxes...

Rule two is that if you find a paradox refer to Rule one...  

Chapter One: Coning Home 

The man waited in the dark for his husband to get home, though this “home” was not the home his husband thought he was coming to. This had been years in the making and would not have been possible if the waiting man had not been foresighted and nostalgic many years ago 

The door opened and the man’s husband stepped into the dark room 

“Lights” the new arrival said. He was always forgetting that he just had to think his commands in a certain mode but the old vocal commands still worked though the lights stayed off this time 

“Dammit why won’t these damn lights work?” the mans husband muttered 

“Because I asked them to stay off” The man said in an amused voice 

His husband actually looked around then and caught the feel of the place, the moonlight coming in through the two story high windows, the muted background sounds of a city around them, the proportions of the place 

“Zeke, you didn’t!” Tommy said. He knew this place in his bones, though these particular bones had never been here before. But how… this was not possible 

The lights came up and Tommy found himself in their old apartment, everything was the same down to the cracked brick in the wall across from the elevator door, it even felt the same but this building had been torn down centuries ago 

“Did you have the building rebuilt from the original plans or something?” Tommy asked 

“I had it reassembled. This is the original building, on the exact same spot. Remember I took you to Eurp[e when the building was “torn down”? I had it disassembled brick by brick and each brick was numbered and stored with it’s exact position recorded. I have had the supports modernized to fix the structural problem that caused us to have to condemn it and the building is completely updated to modern technological standards” Zeke said 

Several buildings had stood here in the centuries since but when the last one had been demolished 5 years ago Zeke had decided it was time. He had every brick treated with a preservative that made them virtually indestructible and then had the building painstakingly rebuilt. Old photographs and even more accurate memory scans on Zeke himself had exactly duplicated the furnishings and decorations 

“Welcome HOME my Tommy!” He said as he took his husband in his arms and kissed him “And happy 1000th anniversary” He said once the kiss broke 

Tommy looked confused, their 1000th wedding anniversary was not for over a year 

“Tommy, it’s April 12th 3024” he said gently. Suddenly Tommy’s eyes widened and his hand went to his mouth 

“We met in that Bathhouse 1000 years ago today!” He gasped “And you brought me to this apartment for the first time that night. How did I forget that?" He asked 

“Because it’s not really something we kept track of. It's the day you drove The Darkness out of me. It had almost won you know. I  almost fell completely and would have without you” Zeke said 

Zeke was thrilled, in all their centuries together he had never caught his Tommy this off guard, Tommy did it to him probably once every few years but this was a first for Zeke 

He took Tommy’s hand and led him over to the dance studio with it’s mirrored wall. Tommy found his tights exactly where he knew they would be, In a drawer next to the small changing area. Zeke had remade their home perfectly 

They did their stretches, moved to the center of the floor and a mental command started that old Billy and Mike song playing 

The two flowed like water through the dance, They were both in their 5th clone body having just made the jump again about 10 years ago. The Entity managed not only to transfer normal memories but also muscle memory. The only thing it could not transfer was stamina and that took a couple years of steady work to rebuild

Tommy and Zeke were the best dancers in history by now.  They had done this dance thousands of times and it still invoked the same feelings in them. It was this dance that had forced their love to the fore and made them both admit to it during the explosive sex that had followed 

Sure enough they ended up on the soft mat they had learned to keep against the mirrored wall, Tommy looking into the reflection of Zeke’s eyes as his lover of ten centuries plowed him from behind, They knew exactly how to move to heighten each other’s pleasure. They would never grow tired of making love to each other as no other sex partner could com close to the pleasure they brought each other

As Zeke’s cock spasmed inside of him filling him with his seed a glowing line appeased like a necklace on their shoulders, chest and the back  of their neck. Tommy’s glowed green and Zeke’s glowed white 

After catching their breaths they went into the perfectly recreated bathroom and showered. There was a “light shower” installed as well. It was a device that could get you clean in seconds, no matter how dirty you were but most people still took showers in water and used soap. It just felt better 

Tommy returned the favor, sliding his cock into Zeke’s ass as the water and steam surrounded them, They were totally versatile with each other now, though they still only bottomed for close friends and relatives. When it came to sex with most others they were both tops. The only exceptions were family and old friends 

That glow appeared again when Tommy bred his husband but the colors were reversed, Tommy had white and Zeke green 

This time Tommy caught a flash of the red glow in the bathroom mirror. Ir was  around the base of his cock and balls, lie a cock ring under the skin as he came. The same glow around the base of Zeke’s cock as he came on the shower wall 

As they dried off with a flash from the light shower Zeke said “Get dressed, we have company coming” and sent the mental command “Party: to the apartment system 

When they came out of the bathroom it cleaned itself as soon as they shit the door and the rest of the apartment was decorated for a celebration, complete  with snacks and drinks all set up and waiting 

Zeke got a mental prompt from the security system and the elevator door opened. In a flash of light their first guests arrived 

Mike and Jeff stepped into the apartment followed by Hank and Buzz. John and Sal came soon after. 

“You did a perfect job Zeke, the place looks great! So vintage it makes me want to redo The Compound in classic early 2000s style” Jeff said standing on tiptoes to kiss his husband’s cousin; who was also his cousin's husband, on the cheek. They were cousins married to cousins 

Tommy’s brother Marc showed up next with his husband Alex followed by Jason and Jet who might just be able to dispute the “greatest dancers in history” crown Tommy and Zeke wore 

Lars and Cole came next  or as many people called the “Tall and Wide” as Lars was almost seven feet tall and Cole was an adorable chubby man

Red and Tony arrived and Tommy threw himself into Red’s arms for a kiss as Tony hugged Zeke and squeezed  his ass just for old times sake 

Zeke laughed and kissed the big man, He had gotten over the “I’m only a top” bullshit with thier friends centuries ago. Even Mike bottomed on a semi regular basis now and not just because he had to 

The elevator door closed and opened again as Theo and his husband Bob stepped out of the actual elevator, having come up from a lower floor 

Tex and Nick arrived next followed by Agnes and her husband Max and finally Dale and Alan got there. These all were the members of The 100  that Zeke and Tommy were closest to. Each person was with their “Perfect Match”, the spirit they had spent the vast majority of their multiple past lives with just like Tommy and Zeke had 

A few more members of the 100 arrived and even a couple of The Darkness’ agents were invited though none of The Light’s agent would be seen in the company of these people. The light was always stuck up 

The Entity had allowed a few agents of those powers to be cloned and soul jump to be fair

It has an ulterior motive it had told Tommy and Zeke about.  The Darkness and The Light didn't realize that The Entity could track those soul jumped agents and in general, know their plans 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

In the grand scheme of things The Darkness was a petty criminal, it amused itself by “ruining” the lives of individuals or couples but didn’t try to “destroy the world” constantly because it was having too much fun with it’s little games. Tommy often compared it’s personality to that of a cat 

The Light’s agents mostly just complained and tried to get people to pay attention to them by telling them they should feel guilty for feeling good. They had very few converts, mostly because everyone knew they participated in what they called sin at least once a week. Even agents of The Light were subject to the law of the land though they claimed they should be exempt  

The Light was the source of almost every religion in history and their grip on humanity had been destroyed in a single generation once the 100 had managed to gain control of education worldwide 

It had taken requiring just one thing to be taught and every religion on the planet had fought against it's being taught to everyone tooth and nail 

For the last 870 years every child on the planet was required to take classes in critical thinking 

What followed was many many conversations that went something like this 

Religious Leader - You should let me tell you how to run your life, who you can love and marry, how you should act, who you should hate and what you should hate about yourself if you don’t fit my view of how a person should be. Oh! And most importantly you should give me money. Preferably 10% of your income. The money is the most important part! 

Critical Thinker - You know, that seems like a pretty raw deal, You make my life miserable and I pay you for it? Do you at least kiss me when you ate done? If not why would I put up with all that?

Religious Leader - No I don’t kiss you! You are not my type! That would be one of those sin things we talked about earlier! You should accept this all because I have studied these ancient texts and because God has picked me to interpret them for you. I can tell you what they mean 

Critical Thinker - I have read those texts too and you seem to cherry pick them or even make things up to support your personal prejudices and viewpoints. Either God thinks exactly like you do and the rest of those texts are just an exercise divine in creative writing or you don’t actually know what God thinks. There are also some pretty terrible things in those texts. Things that would get you thrown in jail if you did them, so why should I take them serially? They were written in a time when people didn’t even have electricity or toilets. What do they have tp do with the modern world?

Religious Leader (usually through clenched teeth, trying to control their anger) - That’s what FAITH is you miserable sinner! Believing absurd things to keep your betters in power! How can we live our cushy lives of luxury while you work to support us if you don’t just mindlessly obey? How dare you question centuries of tradition that we teach because it’s total self serving and gives all the power to us? You are just supposed to be sheep! I knew letting you learn to think was a mistake!

Critical Thinker (usually backing away from the fanatic ecclesiastic because they frothing at the mouth by this point) - I tell you what, you do you and I will do me and we are quits on everything else. I mean maybe of you were going to kiss me when you were done but since I’m not your type why don’t we just be friends? 

A few religions had caught on and changed their doctrine. They preached love, kindness, acceptance and charity. Their clergy became true public servants but even these religions were greatly reduced. People just didn’t trust them 

An argument was made for all the charitable work religions did and it was quickly pointed out that it always came with strings attached. 

“We will keep you from starving and teach you the things we want you to learn, but you have to believe in our god,  accept our control of your life and all our prejudices” Religion said 

"No thanks". other people are offering to feed us and teach us without the strings. Thanks for the offer though" people in poorer areas said as their standard of living came up due to technology and personal mobility and religion lost it’s final hold 

It was mostly an academic study now. People tried to revive them now and then and had even had moderate success but once they reached a certain point the old patterns of hate and bigotry had always showed their ugly heads and people fled in droves 

This pulled The Light’s teeth. New religions would spring up occasionally but they always followed the patterns the revived old religions did and none ever really caught on 

Most people developed a one on one relationship with God and spirituality but kept their views to themselves

The party went on for a long time, late into the night, as these ancient friends talked about the last thousand years and focused on the male half of the population since the only woman present had been so instrumental; in the changes to men’s lives 

Long before mankind freed itself from religion and it’s inherent problems she had broken down the barrier that kept same sex couples from having offspring together also she and many others had also done study after study showing that the root cause of many of the problems of the world and the thing that religion exploited the most was male insecurity and a need to dominate usually instilled on them by their insecure fathers who were backed up by what they learned in church

Bisexual men and men who could at least accept that they sometimes had an attraction to other men had a far lower rate of domestic violence, drug and alcohol abuse and were generally more content with life than men who maintained that they were only attracted to women 

This latter group was lying to themselves and that was proved by study after study all over the world. It was the underlying stress of that self delusion that added to the problems mentioned before 

The first step was to remove all stigma from same sex attraction. It had been proven to be a natural part of the human condition and once religious bigots were no longer spouting hatred it only took a couple generations before there were more gay, nonbinary  and bisexual people that there were straights 

When both social and religious stigma were removed the rates of those issues we mentioned dropped even further, except among men who strongly identified as “straight only. They rose among that population as these  men denied their true natures out of stubborn, misguided pride, once again passed from father to son  

It soon became obvious when 98% of social problem were attributed to just 1% of the population that pretending you were 100% straight was the problem 

Don’t get me wrong. Almost  50% if the relationships in the world were male/female but most of these people accepted that same sex attraction was a natural part of life. They had it but just preferred the opposite sex, at least most of the time  

Monogamy had gone out of style with religion and most people had side relationships with both sexes to round out their lives 

It also needs to be noted that men who said they were 100^ gay and had absolutely no attraction to women were frowned upon by society as well, but they didn’t have the same rate of problems the straight men did

The now global society came up with it’s own solution  to the problem and the torque was the perfect way to implement it  

The torque was a biometric device that Agnes had come up with in her second century of life/

At first it was just a health monitor and a rudimentary mental link to various devices.

Over time it’s function and uses expanded to the point that it was able to shield the body from infection, both viral and bacterial and use the body’s own resources to manufacture most prescription drugs and administer them, all your doctor had to do was upload the prescription. 

It also controlled every device around you, It got to where you couldn't even open a door without your torque 

The things were invisible most of the time, They were just under the skin around the neck but would glow sometimes when specific things happened 

Literally every person on earth had a torque. It was part of the normal delivery process to put one on a newborn. .It would painlessly sink below the skin and grow with it all it’s life. One of the first benefits of the torque to it’s wearer was it mostly prevented SIDS or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, reducing it' by 97% so parents wanted their child to have one from the beginning 

To solve the “Straight man” problem every government in the world passed the same law 

The torques were updated for both men and women to be fair, both sexes had a new requirement but we will only talk about the one for men here. 

After his 18th birthday, a man’s torque would change. It would require at least 10 minutes of anal stimulation and the anal injection of a certain protein found only in semen once weekly after that point  Your own semen would not work and neither would toys 

Basically every man on earth above the age of 18 was required to get fucked bareback and take a to load once a week. Exceptions could be made for people medically unable to do so of course as well as for people who chose a life of celibacy as well as for truly nonbinary people 

There was a 10 year introductory period, mostly to find and train enough “PIFs” before the penalties for noncompliance were enforced 

PIF stood for “Protein injection Facilitator” and these men were trained to be able to top anyone no matter the physical appearance and also to make the person being topped genuinely feel wanted. Every client left a PIF with the  feeling that the man had enjoyed fucking them and found them attractive 

A fully trained PIF with the aid of really delicious protein and vitamin shakes and simple medical enhancements could fuck 10 times in an 8 hour day and still keep a significant other happy at home 

Statistics showed that about 50% of professional PIFs who had a significant other went home to female partners when their shift was done 

World wide, people in relationships were about 30% Male/Female couples, 25 % each for Male/Male or Female/Female couples and 15% people with multiple partners of either sex all in one relationship

About 30% of the total world adult population was single at any given time 

There was no charge for going to a PIF as they were all public employees and you were not allowed to use the same PIF more than once a year.

Every home on earth had a “Transport  Door” and there were also publicly available ones in even the smallest communities. These doors would take you to any public place on Earth so getting to a PIF was no problem for anyone

Many boys wanted to grow up to be a PIF and any boy could because PIFs of all races, shapes and sizes were needed 

A general PIF was usually an average looking guy who was friendly and warm to his clients and the sex was very vanilla. About 60% of men used general PIFs when they needed one 

Specialized PIF “franchises” popped up all over the world as well. Some of the popular “brands” were: Daddy, Daddy Bear, Cub, Chubby, Leather Man, Jock, Boy Next Door and Sissy Boy. There were other  specializations and just about any type of man you wanted could be found as a PIF somewhere in the world. 

You could only use a PIF if it had been more than four days since your last load as you were encouraged to find them on your own. Some men proudly wore shirts or hats that said “Never PIFed” on them to show they could get all the raw cock they wanted. A lot of these men were lying though 

When you took a load your torque flashed green and when you gave one it flashes white. This was to let you and the man fucking you know the requirement had been met.

At a week since your last load your torque would start to glow green and you had to take two loads to get it to stop, At two weeks it went to blue and you had to take three, At three weeks it went yellow and you had to take four. These things happened and it was no big deal

At four weeks things got a bit more serious, Your torque started glowing orange and at that point any man could take your ass forcefully without your consent with no legal ramifications, as long as they didn’t injure you. Amy tactic was fair game, gang fucks, bondage or just plain forced sex and they could keep forcing you till your torque stopped glowing all together though they did have a limited time to do so 

This sparked a new kink and industry, “Orange Parks' ' popped up in many larger cities. They were like the bathhouses of old except they were larger. They usually had a maze or were in a mockup of an urban area or forest. Some looked like the stylized inside of a prison, though there had been no actual prisons for centuries. Old porn died hard 

If you were a man wanting to fuck you paid a small fee to enter. If you were a man with a forced sex fantasy you were given a glowing orange necklace and the fee you paid was based on how many loads you wanted to take before it stopped glowing. If your torque was actually glowing orange and you made it to the park without being stopped and dealt with you were let in for free 

The Orange Parks made a fortune and many men got their required loads that way.  The park staff was always nearby to keep things from getting out of hand and everyone had fun acting out fantasies in a safe environment 

You had two months of orange glow and then you went red

At that point your torque lost the ability to protect your health in some ways, It would let you be infected with HIV and the infection was allowed to progress any time your torque was red. No one had ever let that go on long enough to find out that it was a buff and your torque would NOT let you actually get sick. HIV was just a threat and deterrent, not a death sentence to the truly stupidly stubborn 

Your torque also started sending out a signal that would draw “PIPE” layer within 10 miles to you like a magnet when it was red

PIPE stood for “Protein Injecting Penetrative Enforcer” and were jokingly referred to as “PIPE layers” 

The same rules applied . Any tactic short of serious physical injury was acceptable. The differences were that the PIPE layers were all "double poz" and when they infected someone with HIV they could take control of that person totally 

Being double poz meant that you had a normal strain of HIV in your cock and balls. A torque like device  embedded like a cock ring under the skin that glowed red when you came, kept your normal torque from controlling the infection there so you could give it to someone who’s Torque was not protecting him.

Just to be doubly sure that the PIPE layer was protected the rest of the body was infected with the Angel Strain of HIV, The cock ring torque kept the two strands separate

As for taking total control of someone, All they had to do was say “I claim you” when they came in a violator, what usually happened then was that the PIPE layer  would command them “stay in compliance from now on” and release then but they didn’t have to

The man who let his torque go red could end up the slave of the PIPE layer for life. They could even be sold and ownership transferred, though this had to be approved by the  one of the head PIPE layers (Tommy, Zeke, Mike, Jeff, Tony or Red)  

The system had been in place for over 200 years now and the incidents of social problems and crime in general had plummeted world wide 

So had incidents of depression and self harm. These had been almost totally wiped out 

Prisons had been abolished and such criminal acts that were committed by men were punished by making them public surrogates for other men for a certain number of pregnancies. They could be rented to carry a couple’s baby or knocked up to provide children for single men wanting to raise a child. The couple or man whose child they carried as responsible for the surrogate’s upkeep during the pregnancy and during recovery. There were many men who served as surrogates by choice but they could chose their clients. A public surrogate couldn't. It was first come first serve. Their surrogate fee went to the people their crime had harmed 

These men’s torques kept track of their location and kept them confined in a certain geographic region. It was far more effective than prisons and cost so much less 

In the last year there had been only three murders committed globally and all were by  men who’s torques were glowing red. The punishment for  murder was always the same. 20 surrogate pregnancies per victim. Which took about 35 years to finish. This had been an above average year for murders and many years had none at all

One murderer furring the last century had been rented out by a wealthy Arab man for his last 12 pregnancies in a row, The two had married after the third and he had written a classic book about his life called “Mister Mother Was A Murderer” 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The party wound down at about 2 AM local time. Tony and Red stayed so that Red could hold Tommy and Zeke while they slept while Tony held Red. They never forgot that for almost a century Red had been married to both Tommy and Zeke

Tony was Red’ perfectly matched soul partner but both Tommy and Zeke were close matches as well and Zeke was Red’s half brother 

In the morning Tommy made breakfast for the four of them, The apartment had cleaned itself after the lights were turned out and looked perfectly normal when they woke

As they walked away from the breakfast table the dishes vanished, only to reappear in the cupboard perfectly clean. The kitchen had cleaned it self while they ate 

Red laughed “No more fights between you two about doing the dishes” he said jabbing Zeke with a finger 

Tommy laughed "We have not had a serious fight in 830 years, not since Zeke had the very first “Self washing dishes” prototype one of Ze-Corp’s subsidiaries was working on installed. And that was 100% true, They had been together 10 centuries and the biggest bone of contention between them was who was going to wash the dishes. Like I said they were the perfect match for each other 

Zeke got a mental alert and though “Screen” 

A screen appeared floating in the air in front of him and Theo’s face appeared on it 

“We have a situation, one of out roving PIPE layers was hiking through a remote area in the mountains when his torque started going off like crazy, He sent a micro cam to the source" Theo reported 

He found a small village, only about 30 people. He checked the female torque channel and all the ladies are in compliance but he’s getting 15 signals on the male channel 

“The cam followed the men into a meeting  that was a boys only, with a man dressed like a priest. He preached the typical “Divine right to be straight” bullshit along with a fair dose of misogyny, homophobia  and racism. We have it all recorded. Oh, and the entire town is gathering for a wedding this afternoon we can get them all at once” Theo finished 

“You guys want to come?” Zeke said to Tommy, Red and Tony and they all nodded 

“I get the priest, I have something planned for him” Tommy said angrily 

“Gather as many Pipe layers as you can, who knows how many loads it’s going to take to get these idiots into compliance” Zeke said

They assembled in the hangar, which was on what used to be a secret Air Force  base hidden in the desert, 20 PIPE layers were there. It was just a short step through a transport door for those whose torques had the clearance code, and  many old friends they had seen at the party last night were among them 

There were also 50 of Theo’s hand trained security forces ready to assist, They carried no weapons other than a long staff. There were no guns. The only gums left in the world were disabled and in museums. The rest had been melted down and the metal used for more useful things like… well anything  

The uniforms they wore looked like leather pajamas and they concealed many pockets with various items securely stowed. They were modeled after the original bathhouse pajamas Theo used to wear and were his idea of a joke. The men had no idea what they were wearing   

These pajamas were all the body armor these men needed. Much stronger than any body armor commercially or militarily available and yet they allowed total freedom of movement. These men were the most feared fighting force in the world. Theo had named them "The Power Puff Rangers" mashing together his two favorite childhood TV shows. The man's sense of humor got out of control sometimes. Again the men were not in on the joke 

“Wars” were now fount hand to hand with blunt weapons and were more competition than conflict. Every nation in the world ran itself for the most part but it’s leaders knew they were ultimately answerable to The Primes, two shadowy figures who ran the world and only members of the 100 knew The Primes were Zeke and Tommy, who also pretty much controlled the world economy as well through the power of Ze-Corm 

You were a citizen of whatever country you resided in but you could pick up and move anywhere in the world at any time. When a nation got troublesome it’s citizens were suddenly given huge incentives to move elsewhere and the fretful country would usually find itself almost empty. That personal mobility also kept governments from mistreating their citizenry 

The PIPE layer on scene signaled that the temporary transport door he carried with him was set up and functional. They all filled through  into a mountain meadow somewhere in the world 

Tommy’s torque started a local region diagnostic at his mental prompt. He and Zeke had the only Prime Command Torques in the world. They could access any information anywhere, take over any control system and edit other people’s torques, shutting off their command abilities and even rendering them unconscious 

The rest of the 100 had similar abilities but they could not affect Tommy and Zeke 

“They have managed to cut their Transport doors off from the rest of the system. I’m sending out a world wide patch to fix the vulnerability they found and exploited” Tommy said to Zeke as they approached the village on foot. They could clearly hear multiple Red signals from ahead 

As they approached the town meeting hall they saw that a very recognizable religious symbol to anyone who knew much about religions was on the outside wall as well as other symbols 

Every member of the 100 in their party stiffened as they saw those symbols. People born in their era would instantly recognize them as symbols of fascism and racial hatred. Those symbols had no place in this era

Tommy could hear a droning voice coming from within “One man and one woman as God” intended” as he reached the door 

“That’s it, let’s end this party now” He growled, pushing the door open 

The scene inside froze. It looked like a beautiful wedding service if you ignored the fact that the bride was being held in place by two men and her face was filled with loathing. Every man’s torque was glowing red 

The Puff Rangers  moved in so quickly that the priest didn’t even have time to say “What is the meaning of this?” before he was being restrained by two pajama clad men 

The Bride broke free and ran to a woman in the front row who could have been her sister or her mother, you never knew nowadays 

Zeke approached the pair and noted the bruising on the bride’s face that cosmetics didn’t quite cover 

“How long have the transport doors been down?” he asked 

“About three months, about the same time the men's torques went orange” said the other woman “They have been telling us that they are starting a new society based on an old religion and that we will be much happier once we accept our natural place as subservient to men” she said with disgust 

“They weren’t getting anywhere so they held a meeting and voted in a new “law” saying that their was no such thing as spousal rape and started planning the “weddings”. I was the first and he had to force me to even come in the building” The bride said angrily 

“Do you mind?” Zeke said gently reaching for her chin

She shook her head no and he gently turned her face to the light, there was a lot of barely concealed bruising 

Tommy had been watching and he mentally activated a protocol that started getting things ready 

“They were all getting abusive because none of us would comply” the other woman said and Zeke decided she was mother and not sister 

All the other women nodded 

Out in the town square the public transport door activated and started glowing a gentle green 

“Ladies.” Tommy said raising his voice slightly “The transport door in the square is active and it will take you to a medical facility where you will be checked for injury. If you feel up to it there will be people there to get your full stories. Counseling sessions will be set up and I am afraid these are mandatory until your councilor heels you no longer need them. All the counselors are  female and have been in practice for decades, We assembled the best in the world for you” 

This protocol was always kept in place and could handle much larger groups of victims if it needed to. Just because it had been over 30 years since it had last been activated did not mean it was scrapped. They even held yearly drills to keep the people involved sharp

“Thank you” the bride said to Tommy and Zeke as the security forces led them out 

“You can’t leave! You are my wife! It’s your duty to serve me and submit!” The groom yelled angrily as the bride ignored him and walked out 

He looked at Zeke and Tommy since they seemed to be in charge, seething in anger “You  have no authority here! This village is an independent nation!” he spat at them

“Ummm Calvin, we have not actually gotten around to declaring that, no one wanted to fill out the form because they are so long so we put it off” one of the other men said 

“Shut up you idiot!” the priest snapped 

“Sorry brother Alvin” The man said sounding abashed 

The groom and the priest looked very similar. Tommy accessed their tongues and found that they were both 20 years old and twins 

They were beautiful men. He had to admit that.  They were tall, muscular, smooth, light blond hair and vivid blue eyes. Calvin had hair the fell on his shoulders an a few inches down his back while Alvin's hair was shorth and that was about the only difference between them 

“I’ve got Calvin and Tommy has already claimed the priest. PIPE layers make sure they get the gift they deserve and if you Rangers want to throw a few loads in feel free, any load will do once a PIPE layer has knocked them up and taken control of them. These men have some punishment coming beyond just being fucked back into compliance” Zeke said 

“Strip them” Zeke said and the soldiers holding  the blond twins ripped the clothes off them 

They both had really nice bubble butts and cocks that were on the small side of average “It figures” Zeke thought as he walked up to stand before Calvin

‘This is going to be fun” Zeke said rubbing his cock through his pants and eyeing the naked and very angry man appreciatively "I hope you are a virgin. I love pozzing virgins who think they are straight"

They bent the two over the altar in the makeshift church and tied their hands behind their back as the two struggled and yelled protests to no avail 

"Just shut up and take your fucking" One of the Puff Ranger holding Calvin down said "When he;s done with you I'm going to ass a load or two my self. It's going to take days to fuck you back into compliance"

Zeke and Tommy stepped up behind the law breakers, dropped their pants and moved their cocks to those unprotected neg holes. The HIV in their cocks and balls was no tame Angel Strain,  but normal HIV. It was a deterrent after all. As long as these men stayed in compliance it would never progress 

Neither was gentle as they shoved in and their victims bellowed in pain 

“That’s right bitch, scream! I want this to hurt! I never want you to forget this moment! The things are trying to resurrect here are abhorrent! Fascisms? Racism? Misogyny? It has taken centuries for society to burry those things and you want to bring them back?” Tommy snarled as he forced his thick, eight inch, poz  cock about halfway  into what he realized was a virgin ass

“We will rise up and return control of the world to White Men as God always intended! The other races will be subjugated and women will be put in their place!” the defrocked priest snarled through his pain 

“Wrong answer bitch!” Tommy growled as he rammed the rest of his cock in making Brother Alvin scream again 

Zeke was no gentler and he had two more inches of poz cock to work with than Tommy did 

He managed to get in balls deep on the first trust and immediately started brutally slam fucking the abusive fuck beneath him 

“You think it makes you a man to hit a women huh? You think it makes up for that little cock of yours? You were born to be another man’s cum dump and that’s what I am going to make you, you pathetic tiny cocked bully! How does feel being the weaker one now? Not so good? Maybe think about that next time you decide to his someone weaker than you” he snarled into Calvin’s face as he slid in and out fast. his huge balls slapping the much smaller balls of this bully boy 

“You know I have HIV and that I’m going to infect you with it. You studied the AIDS epidemic in history. It’s requited curriculum, so you know what it can do to you if you don’t stay in compliance after this. I enjoy pozzing stupid men like you, who open themselves up to it. I have pozzed more men than you can imagine and I’m going to add you to the list and there is not a damn thing you can do about it” Zeke said as he picked up the pace 

He looked up at Tommy across the altar from him and nodded, they drug that first fuck out making both of those neg holes raw. The torques would guarantee infection on the first load but they wanted to make these two bastards hurt 

Finally Zeke and Tommy came together timing it perfectly, filling those more than receptive neg asses with virus . The red torques beneath them briefly flashed green acknowledging the load and they both said “I claim you” taking total control of these two who thought they could tear down the world Tommy and Zeke had spent 1000 years building together 

***********************************************************************************************************

Next Chapter: Appropriate Punishments 

Let me know what you think! 

Scanbu 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

It took four days to fuck Alvin and Calvin into compliance. The two had recruited the other men recently, slowly taking over the small village and encouraging men they could not convince to leave. Some of the women had been here and others were tricked into coming then trapped by the shutdown of the transport doors. 

Once the doors were down the twin boys had come out in the open, proudly displaying their red torques and the other men had let theirs go out of compliance. It was only pure luck that they were found so early in their plan. 

The two had missed almost three years of loads. Zeke and  Tommy could have reset the count at any time but decided taking almost 150 loads a peace over a few days would be educational to them. 

Every man in town, Be they PIPE layers, Puff Rangers or even the men who the twins had recruited had helped keep their holes full of cock till the job was done though the two were allowed to sleep for eight hours a night during which time their torques speed healed their battered holes back to virgin tightness so Zeke and Tommy got to bust out their cherries four times  

The twins had been recruited and trained when they were teen agers by a man named Preston White and Preston had been a thorn in Zeke and Tommy’s side for centuries

Preston was The Light’s sole clone jumping agent, He was a cynical bastard who was an expert at using religion and rhetoric to advance his hateful views 

“If I ever get my hands on Preston I'm going to make him surrogate through two or three clone generations” Tommy said angrily 

“You could not let him raise any of the kids though” Zeke said thoughtfully as if he was actually considering the idea 

Then they both heard a mental chuckle and knre they were not alone in their heads. 

Ever since that first day when they met The Entity, Gabriel and Ezekiel, otherwise known as Order and Chaos had worked with them openly, since their presence had now been revealed 

“You don’t have to worry about Preston anymore” the two heard Gabriel say though no one else could hear him 

“And why is that” Zeke asked 

“Because even The Light is tired of him. It’s been him, not The Light who has been pushing the old religions for the last couple centuries. The Light likes to make religions, it’s not attached to any particular ones though. It has completely changed gears before and has been trying to do it again”  Ezekiel said 

“Human king used to worship trees at one time. There have been religions dominated by women because they created life in their bodies. The Light tailors religions to mankind’s level of development but it kind of got stuck on this last batch. You actually did it a favor when you broke those old religion’s hold on humanity”  he went on 

“Does humanity really need religions?” Tommy asked 

“You know better than most that humans are more than just flesh and bone. There is a creator out there after all. Religion is supposed to be a way for humanity to express gratitude for the gift of life. You humans need a spiritual outlet” Gabriel said 

“So what has happened to Preston?” Zeke asked 

“He died”  Ezekiel said 

“So?" Zeke said “I have died four or five times now, so has he” 

“No, he really died. The light asked The Entity not to soul jump him this time. With him gone there will be no one pushing to bring back the old religions or the terrible things that always seemed to come with them in their latter days” Gabriel said 

“The plots you have been thwarting were from Preston, not The Light lately so they should dry up now. As far as we know this was the last one” Ezekiel said 

“So The Light is going to work on entirely new religions?” Tommy asked 

“Yes and it invites you to monitor them but asks you give them a chance. Even in today's world where information spreads so fast it will take decades to establish anything major, Even The Entity is behind this” Gabriel said

“We will keep an eye on it and won’t step in unless we need to: Tommy said and Zeke nodded 

Zeke and Tommy had a conference with their fellow PIPE layers and every man in the village was ordered to never get out of compliance again and to completely forget the twins and everything they had been taught by them and then dispersed around the world and released 

Tommy and Zeke ordered the twins to forget Preston White in the same way. They still had to answer for their other crimes so they put them into the latest model of synth skin. These were semi permanent and could last multiple surfaces. They also tapped into the wearer’s balls and extracted sperm so that the wearers could be knocked up with babies that were half theirs 

These skins would last through five babies each. 

A friend of theirs had been looking for just such a situation. His name was Amon and he was a wealthey man in Cairo, Egypt. He wanted a “straight” white male surrogate “To father many boys on” and had made the request to PIPE. He would pay handsomely and the funds would go to compensate the women who had been trapped in the village 

They took the twins through the transport door directly to Amon’s residence in Cairo to deliver them. They had prepped them as per the merchant's request 

“Amon will marry both of you and will give you a large settlement if you divorce him at the end of your sentence. You don’t have to like what he does to you or to obey Amon but you can never try to leave him until your final child by him is 18.

You will raise your sons with none of this “completely straight” bullshit but otherwise how you raise them is between you and Amon.

Amon has the right to do with you as he will for the length of your service to him and you will not protest any cosmetic changes he makes to you” They told them 

Five babies would take about 12 years to work through giving the body plenty of time to recover between and with having to raise the children it was effectively a 30 year sentence 

“Amon has his own strain of HIV and wants to infect you himself so we have stopped your infection and as of now you are still neg. Your torques will allow and facilitate his infection of you then resume normal protection, Oh and as a final parting gift we had your cherries grown back one last time” they said to the two angry twins 

Stopping an HIV infection could only be done within a week if the initial infection even with today’s medical technology but infecting his “wives” was important to Amon 

Amon came out to greet them. He was a large man with dark skin and short cropped black hair. He had a huge smile and a huge cock and his eyes lit up as they fell on the twins

“You will make beautiful babies with me” he said to Alvin reaching out to pinch his nipple 

Alvin’s gave took on a look of disgust and he tried to walk away bit didn’t get two steps before the commands he had been given stopped him. He could not leave till his sentence was complete

A man came and stood before them and he wore a chain of office that denoted him as a civil marriage clerk. All marriages were civil now and these clerks performed the simple ceremony  all over the planet 

Before he started he asked a few questions. The twins hand been prompted with the answers Amon wanted 

“What gender and title do you wish to enter this marriage under?" The clerk asked 

“Male, husband" Amon said 

“Male, wife” both twins were compelled to answer though they sounded perfectly natural, even happy thanks to Zeke and Tommy’s control 

The ceremony went quickly after that and these twins who had wanted to bring racism back to a world that had been free of it for centuries were now the wives of a black man and sentenced to bear him five sons each 

“I sent you a complete report on them Amon, look it through wen you get a chance”  Torrent said 

“We interrupted your wedding so it’s only fair we see you safely married and we even got your brother married with you. Congratulations!  Both of you! And you too Amon!” Zeke said to Calvin and then all of them 

“Thank you for my two beautiful wives my friends! I will treat them with the respect I’m sure they would treat their own wives with!” Amon said putting an arm around each twin and pulling them against him 

Zeke and Tommy stepped through a transport door directly into their apartment. Tommy just wandered around, it was his first chance to look around the newly rebuilt place alone. The memories of he and Zeke’s early days were everywhere here and he smiled letting them come. 

He and Zeke gave each other their weekly load and then a few more in a bed so like the first one they had ever slept in together ten centuries ago that Tommy could not tell the difference

“It’s good to be home” He thought as he snuggled into  Zeke’s chest and slept  for nearly the 365,000th time. There had been a missed day or two here of there when one of them had been hospitalized but other than that they had been together every night since that first.

They had the “Church” in the village torn down and a small grove of cherry trees planted there to mark the final resting place of so many things that did not fit in this world anymore 

Amon scanned the report Tommy had sent him in his hard and took in it’s entirety in just a few seconds. he had been a student of history so he had a better idea than many of the things these men had been trying to resurrect and the things they had done and tried to do 

“My wives find themselves in a situation very like what they tried to force those poor women into. It is a fitting punishment for them” He thought ironically 

He looked at his two scowling wives and smiled at them “You can serve out your sentence willingly or not but you will serve it out. I married you and made you my wives at Tommy’s suggestion and now that I have gone through the report of your activities I understand why.” he said to them 

“Since you do not believe a wife can be raped I will have no problem forcing my attentions on you as my legal wives, in fact I would enjoy breaking you both and making you serve me as you would have done those poor women.” he went on 

“How do you have HIV? You are not a member of PIPE that I know of, or were you in the past?” the short haired one asked.

Amon had no intentions of learning their names, a brief time with a hair accelerator  would make him look identical to his twin and  he was simply going to have a 1 or a 2 tattooed on their asses to tell them apart 

“No, in my youth I sought it out. You can turn off your torque’s protection against it and I found the experience erotic. The man who infected me was quite compelling and magnetic. He explained the process to me and bred me every day till my torque told me I was poz irrevocably. He wanted me to stay and help him spread his virus but I had family commitments so I turned back on my protection and came home”  He told the one he decided would be 2 

“I have turned off my protection again but it will take a week or so to build up enough virus to infect you both so we will wait till then for your first breeding, Do not worry, your synth skins will protect our sons from the HIV. They will be born healthy and strong ”  Amon said 

“Strip them” He said to his men who were standing near by 

He examined them as his men held them by the arms. They were beautiful and would produce beautiful sons, Their small, barely average cocks were oddly hard as he examined and touched them. He loved the way his dark skin contrasted with their pale white skin that was the color of cream in untanned areas. He would keep them out of the sun and soon they would be that color everywhere 

“With these tiny cocks you were born to serve men like me and bear my sons” He told them “You are barely men as it is. Those women you wanted so bad would have laughed at you” he told them and motioned the guards to take them away 

They spent the next week having things done to their bodies and listening to a looped recording that played in their ears 24/7 the only difference in what they heard were the numbers that were now their names 

1 heard “My name is 1. I am Amon’s wife and slave, I was born to be these things and to bear his sons, I was also born to carry his HIV in my blood. Amon, our sons and his HIV  are all that matters in my life. I will serve and pleasure Amon, raise and nurture our sons and worship the virus in my blood. I am lucky to have all three. I deserve this as just punishment for my actions” 

And 2 heard almost the same thing 

A week later the twins were delivered to their husband who had been saving his cum all that time. He wore a long, black. silk robe as he waited 

They now both had their nipples pierced and silver rngs hung from them. The wounds were healed but their nipples were now far more sensitive than they had been before. Their small cocks were pierced too and a tiny lock hung from the end of each holding in place chastity devices that kept them from even getting hard 

Their hair was long and cut the same, The only difference was the tattoos on their asses 

They wee in a light airy room with silk hangings and cushions scattered on the floor as well as bondage equipment and two slings, all black so it stood out 

“Who are you?” Amon said to the nearest twin to him 

“I am 1” he replied in a slightly dazed voice 

“And who am I” Amon asked 

“You are my Husband and Master” 1 said 

“Come kneel before me 1” he said and 1 crossed the room and did so 

“Tell me what you want 1” Amon said 

“I want to serve you and to carry your sons. I want you to put your HIV in my body and claim me with it” he said 

“Open my robe and kiss the cock that is going to do those things to you” Amon said 

1 opened the robe and reverently kissed the tip of head sticking out of Amon’s foreskin. the cock was soft and hung down about nine inches. It was dark, the skin glossy and it was about beer can thick the entire length, His balls were about the size of lemons and one hung down further than the other 

“Oh God man, how can you give in like that?” 2 said angrily 

“1 help me with your brother wife. He needs some instruction” Amon said and the two of them strapped 2 to a large X cross with his back and ass exposed. He was yelling and cursing at Amon and his brother the entire time 

Amon took a switch and expertly used it to make 2 scream as his back and ass turned red. The torque would make sure that tomorrow there would be no marks, the pale skin once again perfect 

When he was done he said to 1 “go to that other cross and let me secure you as well so I can do the same to you” 

1 did sp but asked “why Master? I was good” 

“Yes you were my wife, so I will not beat you  quite as hard. I do this because you do not have my son growing in you. I will switch you both every day you are not pregnant with my son” he said 

“That makes sense Master” 1 said 

Amon gave him a light switching for begin a good wife 

He then went to the still sobbing and cursing 2 and lined his now rock hard 10 inch cock up with his slave’s hole 

“I don’t want this. I’m not ready! I don’t want HIV” 2 begged 

“Too bad bitch! You are going to get it and my son as well. You said it yourself, You even preached it to others. A man can’t rape his wife” Amon said and he rammed in balls deep 

2’s hole was not virgin but it felt like it was and he screamed at the brutal poz invasion 

Amon reached around and pulled n the rings in his nipples making him moan and soon his body took over and started started pushing back on his cock as he slid in and out, loving how his ebony cock looked sliding into that cream colored ass 

Amon got close behind him and whispered “who are you?” into his slave’s ear 

“I am 2” he said in a moaning voice 

“Who and I?” Amon asked 

“My Husband and Master” 2 said pushing his ass back to meet that black cock’s thrusts 

“And what do you want 2?” Amon whispered and started biting and sucking on the side of 2’s neck, leaving a large mark on that pale skin 

“I want your baby and your HIV Master” 2 said in a slightly broken voice as his mind twisted into it’s new role in life 

“You got it wife, here comes both now” he groaned as he began spewing sperm and virus deep inside this twisted fuck. Their toques flashed acceptance of 2’s  weekly load 

2 learned what an anal orgasm was as he felt his Master cum in him wit toxic virus and sperm both wanting to impregnate him

As he came down off that orgasm he felt his balls being pumped for his own sperm as his Master’s was collected and filtered to only let the sperm through and leaving the concentrated virus behind, making it’s infection of his blood even more likely 

Amon waited for about 20 minutes and then his torque and 2’s started flashing pink then baby blue and they both knew 2 was pregnant 

He repeated the process with 1 but more gently as his more devoted wife begged for his baby and his HIV and they got the confirming pink and blue flashes soon after

They tested positive for Amon’s strain of HIV a couple months later but they were taking so many loafs their torques never went near a week without recording a new one 

All of their son’s were born healthy and happy. 

When they had each born five sons for Amon he simply bought them new synth skins and asked them to put them on 

2 actually had the presence of mind to ask why he should and was told “Because tif you don't he switchings won’t stop now till your last son is 18 but as long as you have a child by me under 18 they will if you do ” 

2 quickly put the skin on, The switchings had become more severe lately and he could not take 18 years of that. He didn’t consider that that would keep him and his twin with Amon forever because they had to raise their youngest child with him to 18 before they were free to leave him

Amon slowed the birth rate down to one every 4 years for the twins and on his oldest sons 18th birthdays he let them father a son on their mothers. the system for keeping the children of near relatives defect free had been perfected centuries ago when synth skins had first been invented so there was no worry there 

After that Amon fathered every other child on his wives and the rest were by his sons, who had unlimited use of their mothers as sexual outlets once they turned 18. Eventually his grandsons joined baby fathering business and the very last baby 2 had was fathered by his great great grandson/son

At 100 Amon let the twins retire from baby making. They both had over 20 children and 100 grandchildren both of their own birthing and the normal kind  

They never even thought of leaving Amon when their youngest turned 18, They loved him to much 

When Amon passed 42 years later 1 and 2 did not recognize Tommy and Zeke at the funeral, even though they gave heartfelt condolences to the grieving twin wives who were now 160 years old 

They followed their Amon within a year but they had lived a happy, love filled life for the vast majority of it and left behind whole platoons of descendants who loved them very much 

Tommy and Zeke had been back in their rebuilt apartment for a week when their grandson showed up in tears 

West was not really their grandson, He was the direct descendant of their first clones Karl and Charly. 7 generations down the line. They had always been involved in that lines lives calling each child their  grandchild to keep things simple 

Zeke held and rocked West gently on the couch as Tommy made tea for them

West was 28 years old and the man he had been about to marry had been killed in a freak accident. Such things still happened even in 3024 

They moved West into an apartment on a lower floor of their building. Zeke and Tommy were the only permanent residents in the building but there were other furnished apartments where friends and family could stay when they visited 

Tommy activated the “grieving period” on West’s torque eliminating the need to take loads for 6 months and they spent a lot of time helping their grandson through his grief 

6 months later West was feeling somewhat better, He was a good looking young man with Tommy’s eyes and hair and Zeke’s build and cock 

Tommy had noticed that West’s torque was glowing  blue and he and Zeke went down to remind their grandson that he needed to get out there and get back into compliance 

“Can I ask you two to help me out? I have wanted to play with you both since I was about 12” West said 

Tommy and Zeke had fucked almost every one of their grandsons at least once so they had no problem complying 

“But you get out there and earn the next load or use a PIF young man!” Tommy said in mock severity shaking a finger at him

They had all forgotten one thing though 

Zeke went first sliding his 10 inches gently into his handsome grandson moving in and out with his huge balls slapping their 7 generations later echo with each thrust. He groaned and came in West and both their torques flashed as well as the red flash around Zeke’s cock 

West tested a few minutes then held his arms out to Tommy 

Tommy slid in next and gave his grandson a good pounding, ten minutes later his load to Zeke as his grandson came all over himself and there was the flashes, then West’s torque faded completely 

They were starting to clean up and they got a bit of a shock when both Zeke and West’s torques started flashing pink and baby blue and they all remembered 

“You were getting ready to start a baby when he was killed weren’t you” Zeke said with a slightly sick feeling and West nodded 

Tommy had to cover his mouth to keep from giggling 

“Ummm there’s more” West said motioning them to sit 

“I used to love your stories of when you were young and liked to give people HIV. I turned off my protection when I went blue and hoped you would both fuck me. You probably just pozzed me as well as knocked me up” West said 

“He’s your sneaky assed grand son alright” Zeke said to Tommy 

“MY grandson? Why are they always MY grandsons when they do something underhanded?” Tommy asked 

“Because I’m not subtle enough to be that sneaky” Zeke said with a smile for his husband 

“That is true, you still use battle axe diplomacy even after all this time. Ok he’s my grandson” Tommy said “He’s too smart to be yours” 

Then West and Tommy’s torques started flashing pink and blue 

“Did I mention we were going to try for twins” West said sheepishly 

“SO your grandson” Zeke said as Tommy’s jaw dropped

Bane was 18 by less than a week and still a virgin. He was one of the most famous boys in the world, He was a fashion model and singer as well as an actor, He had dark sensual good looks with auburn hair and eyes of a bright amber that seemed to smolder as well as  a full generous lipped mouth that his fans dreamed of kissing. 

His body and skin were perfect. He was 6 foot tall with an athletic though not overly muscular build, His ass was to die for, just this side of being a bubble butt and his cock was a massive 11 inches. He had the perfect dusting of ginger body hair and skin slightly darker than cream that was freckled so perfectly that it looked like God had placed every one perfectly. 

These were just what God and Genetics had given him. He was a sweet, good natured boy, though sometimes he was assertive when he needed to be though he didn’t see what people thought he was so special. If anything he was shy and self conscious when around a man he felt was attractive. He was a natural born submissive though he didn’t know it yet 

He was also one of Tommy and Zeke’s grandsons. Charly and Karl had had three boys and first one had married “Little Red” who was Red’s clone/son and Bane was descended from them 

As far as he knew his grandpas Tommy and Zeke currently had 11 grand kids running sound in the world 

Most of them had been at his 18th birthday party 3 days ago but Tommy. Zeke and cousin West had seemed a bit freaked out about something. Still it was a good party

He was going to meet one of his fans. A man who looked to be in his 30s with  auburn curly hair, lighter than his by a few shades, that reached his shoulders and a matching mustache and goatee. His eyes seemed to burn into Bane’s soul when he send video messages that always said the same thing “Come to me when you are 18. I will take you and make you mine. I will share my visions with you and we will usher in a new future together” 

Bane didn’t know why he was going to meet this somewhat frightening man but he knew he would loose his virginity to him somehow and he wanted to

He took a transport door to the island the man lived on and came out standing on a stone platform at the top of long steps that  ran down the side of a mountain to a beach village far below 

The place was an ancient stone temple of some forgotten religion but now the stone doors were carved with a biohazard symbol. Bane only knew what that was because he had seen them tattooed on his grandpas in old pictures 

“Come in Bane, I knew you would be here today” a deep voice said and the door opened 

Bane went in and the door swung shut behind him

The man waited inside. He wore leather pants so tight that you could see individual veins in his huge half hard cock detailed in the black shiny material. He wore a leather harness like you see in classic leather porn of which Bane was a huge fan. 

His chest was covered in reddish brown hair that ram down in a strip to his pants and his nipples were pierce. A biohazard like the one on the door was tattooed on his abdomen to the left, below his navel 

“Strip and sit here Bane” he said indicating a stool that was in front of a throne like chair 

Bane wordlessly obeyed blushing shyly because he was rock hard as he sat  

The man sat behind him in the chair and for a moment ran his hands over Bane’s young body possessively 

“My name is Maxwell Vector and I own you, I am about to dictate what the rest of your life will be and you will accept every bit of it without question. You have no choice and this is not a negotiation. My rules. My orders. My will. You will obey me in all things” he said and as he started his fingers found Bane’s nipples and begin to pinch and pull on them making them hurt and his cock drip pre

“First of all I am not your Master, I am your God and you will worship me and my cock. Yoou and I  both serve a higher God but I am your personal God. 

Second, we will marry today and you will be my husband forever. Literally forever. We will live for centuries and you will serve me that entire time. 

Third, you will turn off your viral protection and let me infect you with HIV, then you will keep it off and let the disease run till I tell you to turn it back on again. You will look like this when you do and our god will keep your appearance like this forever” Maxwell said and he pulled a hand from his now tender nipples to wave it in the air in front of Bane’s face. Then it returned to it’s pinching and pulling as Maxwell began to kiss and suck on his neck, chewing it till he marked Bane 

Bane saw a vision of the future. He was on stage giving a concert and he looked thin, his face was still handsome and the wanted look only made it more so He was wearing a pair of skin tight white latex pants that showed every detail of his rock hard cock that was down his leg, straining to rip free. The pants also showed his hip bones and his skinny legs 

He wore no shirt and his stomach was flat and sloped, maybe 5 pounds from being sunken and that  biohazard tattoo was there. His chest looked muscular but you could count his ribs and his arms were thin but showed wiry muscles 

He wore a collar and a long leash that let him move about the stage.

The other end of the leash rested in Maxwell’s hand. Maxwell looked exactly the same as he did now  as he sat on that stage in a well lighted throne for everyone to see 

The song he sang was a song of worship for Maxwell and his cock which delivered the true High God which was the Virus in their veins. 

The crowd of beautiful, healthy young men screamed and cheered when during a guitar solo  Bane went and groveled at Maxwell’s feet and lick his boots. 

Ge sung songs of worship that urged young men to turn off their protection and give themselves to the Virus. To become like Bane, thin, and wasted looking. h

Between the songs  Maxwell would press the kneeling Banes face into his bulging crotch and thrust his hips, rubbing his slaves face in the cock that had done this to him. The cock that had destroyed his youthful beauty and turned him into a poz God 

Finally there was the song that invited the young men to take the step now. The doors opened and dozens of men even more wasted than Bane came into the concert aisle naked with cocks dripping viral poison

Maxwell and Bane descended into the crowd to join them and one by one these beautiful young men went to the diseased Disciples of the Virus and offered up their neg holes to their new god 

The wasted poz men fucked them brutally, with no mercy shown. The intent was to welcome them to the worship of their new God in a rush of pain, lust, blood, cum and virus

As the boys limped towards the doors with cum and blood running down their legs you could almost see their faces starting to thin as their new God took hold of them 

Some boys remained seated, seeming scared scared and unwilling to convert, The wasted disciples dragged each one of them to Maxwell and Bane who ripped their clothes off and used their evil wills to force their victim’s viral protection to turn off off.

Then as the Disciples held their struggling bodies down, Maxwell and Bane converted them whether they wanted it or not. They forced their toxic cocks up into those unwilling, still struggling neg men 

As soon as they came in one of these boys their youthful, fresh, healthy bodies instantly shriveled and withered and they wee lost to the Virus God forever.

They straightened from their forced conversions and joined the other Disciples as they drug the reluctant converts to their fates 

Bane came back to his present body with Maxwell still sucking his neck and pulling his nipples 

He pulled his lips away and whispered in a sultry evil voice. “That concert will happen someday, far out in the future when the Church of the Virus spreads. I will spend eternity feeding on your soul while our  Virus God feeds on your body. You have no choice. You are Mine and always have been Mine” 

Maxwell waved his hand again and a scroll if paper appeared in the air floating next to a acid green feather pen. Bane read every word and it was exactly as Maxwell had said but something bothered Bane 

“What about love? You talked about marriage but not about love” he said 

Maxwell's arms went around him and his voice was emotional when he said “Thank the Virus you brought that up! I was not allowed to because SOMEONE likes to make stupid rules. There is an entity called The Light and it came to me when I started worshiping the Virus. It said it would give me power and make the Virus and I true Gods, you too by the way.”

“The sacrifice it demanded, just to be an ASSHOLE, was that I could not bring up love before the contract was sealed. Don’t ask me why, I think it just likes to be dramatic or something”

Then Bane was spun around. Maxwell took his chin in his hand and painfully forced him to look into his green eyes. The deliberately inflicted pain almost made Bane cum and he realized something about himself 

“Listen to me, Bane. I am going to spend the rest of eternity physically hurting you every single day. Making you scream because it brings me joy and pleasure and it will do the same for you. But I will also love you deeper than you have ever been loved and we will have a wonderful life together. I promise” Maxwell said 

“You are making it sound exactly like my Grandads, Zeke and Tommy. I just discovered that I like deliberately inflicted pain and that’s exactly like Tommy. You love giving pain an that’s exactly like Zeke, They fell in love the day they met and have never looked back” Bane said 

“There are some similarities that aren't there. Maybe because The Light is a plagiarist. It even mentioned those two by name, though I didn’t know you were related to them. I know who and what they are and how old they really are as well. The Light is a terrible gossip” Maxwell said 

Bane heard a voice from nowhere “Well really Maxwell, you don’t have to be insulting” 

“Truth is truth my friend” Maxwell grinned 

“Bane I have loved you since I first saw you at a fashion show in Paris up on the runway The question is, how do you feel about me? Anything at all?” Maxwell asked actually sounding a little anxious

“I would not be here if I had not known I loved you from that first message you sent when I was 16" He started

"Here in your presence it almost bowls me over how much I feel for you” Bane said honest then he giggled 

“It took my grandpas almost a month to admit they loved each other”  he said 

Bane turned back around and a new paragraph as well as a second signature line had appeared on the scroll. It read:

Maxwell and Bane promise that their love will only grow from this day forward and they will put NO OTHER, not even their Virus God or The Light before each other. Ever!”

“I don’t like that last line” the strange voice said 

“Too bad!” Maxwell said sprawling his signature on the first line 

Bane took the pen and signed the second line, selling his life and his soul to this man who was now his God and the Virus they both would worship 

The scroll and pen vanished in a flash and a new voice said “The bargain is sealed abd Soul Jumping ability is granted to Maxwell and Bane”  

“That’s The Entity, The Light is afraid of it” Maxwell whispered to Bane 

“I most certainly am not!” The first strange voice said 

“You sure do jump when it says jump” Maxwell said grinning again. “Now go away, I have a beautiful boy to marry and infect with our God the clerk will be here in less than an hour” 

“Oh no you don’t! the clerk can wait a bit! I will make it worth their while to. You got a Tux?" he aske Maxwell. The ancient formal wear was back in style 

Maxwell nodded 

“Go put it on and meet me back here. Oh I need you to open that transport door and give me the code. Am I on the system here?” Bane asked 

“System and Bane, full control” Maxwell said looking amused 

“Scoot, get that Tux and get back here”  Bane said 

Did I mention that Bane could bossy and assertive sometime? Don't let them fool you. EVERY sub s like that when they need to be. Remember, it's the sub who holds all the power. All he has to to is say "No" and it's over

He had prepared for just this possibility. Those weird voices that spoke to his Grandpas sometimes had tipped him off to it. He had always heard them though he knew he wasn't supposed to 

As Maxwell went out the door Bane said “System take these two uploads" and he mentally sent the files 

When the upload was complete he thought “Wedding”  the furniture vanished to be replaced with a wedding set up, chairs on either side of a carpeted aisle, flowers, silk buntings and soft music 

His Tux was hanging from the podium at the front and as he started to dress he thought “Invitation list to his torque and this message went out to every person he cared about 

“I'm getting married TODAY. If you want to share this with me you have less than two hours to get dressed and get here. GET YOUR ASSES MOVING!! Love ya! Bane.”

Maxwell got back and looked around amused “Very nice” he said and took Bane in his arms for their first real kiss 

“Bane, what the hell is going on?” Zeke’s voice came from the door He was adjusting his tie as he walked 

“Oh let me do that you old grump” Tommy who looked perfect said stepping in front of him 

“I met a man today and I’m marrying him. It’s an old family tradition” Bane said dryly 

A laugh came from the door and Jeff said “And here ate the originators of that tradition” as he and Mike walked in perfectly dressed 

Zeke and Tommy walked up and Bane said “Grandpas, This is Maxwell Vector the man I’m going to marry” 

Other guests were coming in and not a gew of them were relatives of Maxwell.

Bane's cousin West and a few other cousins guided people to empty seats 

“I have heard the name before” Zeke said shaking Maxwell’s hand 

The two took an instant liking to each other, They were kindred spirits in many ways

“I see you had a list of invitees set up as well” Bane said to the man he was going to marry 

“A voice from beyond warned me about you” Maxwell said with a smile "I think you are going to make my lie interesting"

Bane tied to look shy and innocent "Not me" he said in a sweet voice

Everyone made it in time to see Zeke walk Bane down the aisle and the wedding clerk performed a simple but beautiful ceremony 

Afterwards Bane thought  “Reception” and the wedding cleared to be replaced by a  party set up 

Jeff and Mike stepped up onto the stage at one end and everyone fell silent as Maxwell lef his new husband to the center of the dance floor alone 

Before we start are there any other cousins cousins who want to propose?" Jeff asked. It was an old, old joke

"Ya know, it's been a thousand damn years almost, can we drop it already?" Dale said and most of Bane's side of the family laughed 

Jeff and Mike sang “Heartsong” as Maxwell and Bane danced their first dance. This was another family tradition that had been honored at every family wedding in Bane's family for the last 10 centuries 

The party lasted a few hours but soon the newlyweds were once again alone in the Temple of the Virus

Maxwell took Bane's hand and kissed it then asked “So, your choice, bedroom or dungeon? I have waited long enough to get my Virus into you” 

“Dungeon, definitely” Bane said

The party scene vanished and to be replaced by a very well equipped dungeon and Maxwell ordered “Strip!” and Bane began carefully removing his Tux and hanging it up properly as Maxwell did the same

A good Tux is expensive even in 3024

*************************************************************************************************************

Next chapter: That first fuck you are all waiting for 

Let me know what you think! Your comments mean a lot!

Scanbu

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1