Stories on other sites

Oxone

1 hour ago, Oxone said:

I’m wondering if any other websites have good stories or books

Not a lot of the content like here...  About as close as it gets would be a few on Literotica and some on Nifty.org

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SlampaBay said:

Y'all are relying totally on GayDemon but there are other sites. Archive of Our Own (AO³) and All the Fallen to name a couple.

Hey there.  Thanks for the info, but curious.  Once going to Archive of Our Own, where do you go from there?  Went to All the Fallen - they had some content, though limited - and found many stories either not started, not complete, or the links within them did not work.  😞

9 minutes ago, poundmyhole said:

Hey there.  Thanks for the info, but curious.  Once going to Archive of Our Own, where do you go from there?  Went to All the Fallen - they had some content, though limited - and found many stories either not started, not complete, or the links within them did not work.  😞

Yeah. That's the glitch with many of these archive sites. You need to know someone to search for ahead of time to get your foot in the door.

Not knowing what specific angles each of you are bent at I can't recommend a single inroad. But many stories from, say, Nifty that got deleted for being to much for the site, it that have more extreme versions, are on AO³. Same titles, same authors. I've also seen other versions of BZ stories there. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and share a few personal favorites, knowing that I'm putting my own peace of mind at great risk. (I've seen the outage backlash messages where subjective tastes are concerned).

🤞🏼 Wish me luck.