Show me your toys

14 hours ago, whiteirish said:

Great collection too ! Which are your favorites? Is that BAM in the middle - do you reccommend?

The selection shown are a mix of Twisted Beast, Fuck Muscle, Topped Toys and Mr Hankeys and I think a Sinnovator one too. There are a couple of generic toys in the mix too. I'd personally recommend each of them after much testing 😈 I like a variety of firm toys for opening up and more pliant ones for depth play.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

The selection shown are a mix of Twisted Beast, Fuck Muscle, Topped Toys and Mr Hankeys and I think a Sinnovator one too. There are a couple of generic toys in the mix too. I'd personally recommend each of them after much testing 😈 I like a variety of firm toys for opening up and more pliant ones for depth play.

I wish I could get some twisted beast toys the pentagram at the base of all their cocks is hot af I need to be cored out and cunted by orobas

On 7/3/2024 at 4:19 PM, FF69 said:

double ender always! hole to hole heat and sharing arse cream

It is my favourite, especially when spun and the vibration is on high as our asses kiss.

• Piggy 2

On 7/4/2024 at 6:14 PM, whiteirish said:

Wow ! Great collection. Out of interest, which are your top 5 toys that you couldn't live without from your collection?

I love the small Boss Hogg from MrHankey, smooth and widest in the middle and I can just ride it for hours.

The Asmodeus from Twisted Beast (long red tentacle looking one at top left) gets deep in my guts and I can feel it bulging past my belly button.

The OxBalls Pigholes (bottom left) are great fun to play with. So many tops love being able to see right inside me while it holds my gape. 

Bael by Twisted Beast (dark red in the middle) stretches me open and has lovely bumps and curves. Delicious as it slides in.

And lastly the Grip plug by ToppedToys (bottom more triangular plug) is perfect for really working on my stretch. Takes time to build up to taking it all but I know I'm properly ruined when I do.

They're all fun in different ways though.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2024 at 8:01 PM, chrisjoci said:

I wish I could have a huge fist dildo. But my wife doesn't know I like getting fucked and fisted. So I used objects.Screenshot_20240701_192933_Photos.jpg.72c6572dc61061918fd717f21f5263fc.jpgScreenshot_20240701_195429_Grindr.jpg.7588121c290723af18a51230ffc118f9.jpg

She might like it,  my gf did, she bought 2 ,one for my hole and one for my throat and fucked me and swapped them out as she went😵