Strongest Tasting Cum

AlB

Strong disgusting-flavored cum  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do when a guy’s nut-load is so strong you retch?

• Pull away and let the rest fly while you spit and retch.
    • Pull away and fake a cough; apologize and tell him it went down wrong.
    • Do your best to conceal your reaction and try to get it far enough back in that it just goes down your throat.
    • Thank the good lord for manly men and savor every disgusting drop.

My husband and I had met this young(er) couple; early thirties for both of them.  We had planned to meet for dinner tonight but they were delayed.  We had a healthy storm this afternoon and they took a lightning strike; they said they had significant problems and were stressed about the damage they’d sustained.  We texted back trying to lighten their mood that blowjobs were the best stress relievers; we meant them blowing each other.  “Would you be willing to have cum for dinner?” was their response; again we thought it was just a joke.  We answered that it wasn’t our first cum-for-dinner rodeo.  “Fuck this clean-up shit.  We’ll be there in 30 mins!”

Kent and I were surprised. We talked about it and said WTF Why not? (We’re gay men; of course we did!)

They arrived and we met them at the door naked; we rarely wear clothes at home.  They wanted to get naked and we told them fuck that; they came for a blowjob and all that takes is a zipper!  As we said it we both went to our knees and were getting their shorts down; they got into it. 

Both have decent dicks; above average, neither as big as me and I’m not as big as my husband, uncut, one shaved and one full bush.  I had the full bush and dove in face-first.  

Neither of them took long; our sucking game is top-notch.  😈🐷  Mine blew first and the pungent blast nearly knocked me off my knees.  Absolutely the worst thing I’ve ever tasted; I went at it and savored and swallowed as I struggled to fight my gag relex.

A later round had my husband sucking him and my husband yelled out, “Jesus H!  Ever hear of pineapple or celery?” as his forceful cum-shots flew wildly.  His boyfriend told us, “Yeah, I could have warned you.  I haven’t tasted that nasty boy batter in forever but it stinks enough to know it’s no better.”  Then he looks at me and says, “How the fuck did you do it?”  I told him, “I like my men manly!”