How do you manage as a bottom your ass if your top wants to fuck you everyday or even more then once a day?

Pampix

How do you manage as a bottom your ass if your top wants to fuck you everyday or even more then once a day?

I have since several weeks a new boyfriend. It got serious between us quite fast and we decided to go bare after we both got tested.

Everything feels good and natural and we both embrace our role in our relationship. He is quite masculine but gentle and matches very well

with my more soft submissive nature. I also love it that he takes the lead to have sex with me and like it very much that he considers me as

his sexual playground and I really want to satisfy hem as much and as good as possible.

Only he engages almost every day 2 times to fuck me. I enjoy this very much but I ask myself how you manage this longterm?

31 minutes ago, Pampix said:

I have since several weeks a new boyfriend. It got serious between us quite fast and we decided to go bare after we both got tested.

Everything feels good and natural and we both embrace our role in our relationship. He is quite masculine but gentle and matches very well

with my more soft submissive nature. I also love it that he takes the lead to have sex with me and like it very much that he considers me as

his sexual playground and I really want to satisfy hem as much and as good as possible.

Only he engages almost every day 2 times to fuck me. I enjoy this very much but I ask myself how you manage this longterm?

Enjoy it while it lasts LOL 

You guys have been at it for a few weeks now and the excitement is omnipresent. I've witnessed it with many couples that after a while, the frequency decreases and you get in a different rhythm. For me, it was like you: twice a day or three over the weekends, for almost four months. It then went up and down, more or less fucks, some periods more regular, some others not so... The only advice is to make sure you take your vitamins, eat well and balanced, and do what all other good bottoms do: clean well, get in the zone and satisfy your top. Of course, you can always tell him that you need a couple of days of rest. Everyone should understand that. And be honest with him - telling him what seems to be the bother will spare both of you a lot of trouble. I am convinced that if you tell him that you need some rest or that you are worried about your gut health because you clean so much, or you do poppers too much (I'm making this up - not your words and not your description obviously), he will be very understanding and you'll both catch a rhythm that suits you both. Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This is a problem I never thought of; I just wake and go to sleep thanking god for a husband who feasts on me every day!  Has there been any problem for me to keep myself ready all the time?  None!  Maybe I’m just the lucky genetic recipient and taking fiber tablets and deep-cleaning regularly doesn’t affect my health the way some mention.  Yay me!

It’s more than just the frequency of sex; we’re a married couple still (maybe more) deeply in love.  We fuck other guys recreationally often too; but my hunky younger husband looking at like dinner and going hard when he does it is a huge turn-on for me.  And days away from turning 54 he makes my body function like a teenager.  An example: when we’re not together he’ll often send me a test with a selfie of his obscene bulge in his clothes or his hard-on out and tell me what his intent is for when we’re together again; often that is when we’re meeting-up someplace.  He always follows-through.  

Yeah it’s worth every bit of the effort to keep my hole ready and to live with being sore.  EVERY BIT!  ❤️😈🐷🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Not bad for capitalizing on the randos that come along either; gym and other places!  🐷😈🍆💦

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have never found it a problem and I have been getting fucked at least 10 times a week on average for the last 35 years. In fact, for me the more I get fucked in a session the more it heightens my senses and I just want more and more. Sure, I have been sore and puffy for a few days after gangbangs, a sex party or nights in the backroom, but I even enjoy that.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Pampix said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "manage this".

Do you mean that it's taking up too much of your time? Do you mean it gets painful if you get it too often? Are you worried one of those issues will become a problem even if it's not a problem yet?

Or are you worried that he'll lose interest and not want it daily or more, once the "honeymoon" period is over?

Be more specific about the concern you have, and maybe people can then give more meaningful advice on how to "manage' it.

Lotsa lube lol. I recommend Vaseline, though some guys swear by coconut oil or gun oil.  lay it on thick, inside, outside, around, dont skimp. afterall it's cheap, makes ur skin look nice and plump the day after. the water-based ones  dry out quickly and start to chafe and the silicon ones are more expensive and can somehow rub the wrong way sometimes (though they are superior when shaving).

Maybe stretching beforehand might help condition the muscles' flexibility somewhat? Same way you might stretch before going running or swimming or whatever. That way, they're less likely to tear or be too tight

or if you have a prescription/access to a mild analgesic or dissociative, there's that route as well.

But yah, dont restrict having sex with him though

I ment with managing, how to be clean and ready most parts of the day for your top and not having issues with your ass. For the moment it is OK but daily timing is sometimes not so easy to have a nice clean boypussy... Almost standard is that every morning he gets rid of his morning wood by fucking me. Wake up with a lubed finger in my ass is something I like very much. It is quite a nice moment to start the day and practically I am always clean inside the first moments I wake up. Once I have been fucked everything wants to come out in the next half hour but that is quite manageable. Later in the day It is not so simple to be always ready and clean. On holiday we like to have sex with each other when we get back to the hotel in the early evenening and sometimes one time more before sleeping. Keeping him happy with blowing him is a solution but I like to much anal...

that's so hot. I miss that part of being in a relationship. 

Yah, as for keepin things as clean as possible, aside from not eating or using pharmacological assistance, the next best strat is to start a daily psyllium husk regimen, cut out coffee, avoid or moderate how much fat you eat (makes ur shit sticky) and sulfate rich foods like broccoli and eggs (makes ur shit smelly) if u anticipate a fucking within 3 hours of that meal and lastly for peace of mind, carry around a mini-douche so u can do 1 or 2 quick ones in the bathroom just to check,esp if u anticipate a fuck might happen soon. oh yeah, for spontaneous sex never ride his dick (ie him laying down u sitting on him) - that's a disaster waiting to happer. but yeah, even with all this, cant always be perfect and there'll eventually be a messy occurrence at some point in the future. Hopefully by that time, you''ll have locked him in enough that it won't be much of an issue anymore.

• Upvote 1