Height and dick size.

Realizing the average dick size is about 5.75 inches do you think there is a correlation between a guys height and his dick height. Share your experiences.  

There is a slight overall correlation in that tall guys are slightly more likely to have a longer cock than an average height guy. But slightly, as in only a few percentage points. The reality is that extremes in cock size (>8.5-9, <4) are pretty randomly distributed among heights. Like @NWUSHorny, I've seen short guys with huge ones and tall guys with small ones; in fact, virtually every "really large" guy I've ever seen was shorter than I am (and I'm 5'10" on a good day). 

I’m average in height 5’10” but not average in cock size.  I’ve seen numerous short men with dicks that made me gasp. And I’ve seen tall that obviously were at the end of the line as they were handing out cock.

I don’t believe anything with correlation with hight and size of cock. I med a lot of tall guys with small dicks. I met some short guys with big dicks and small dicks alike. It all with genetics. 

From my totally subjective experiences, I've never noticed a correlation between height and cock size (hard). I'm 5'10" and 7 inches hard. I've seen plenty of shorter guys (5'4" to 5'7") with 8 or 9inch cocks. For taller guys (6'4" to 6'8") I expect to see even bigger cocks (10-12") but rarely do. 

• Like 1

I haven't seen any correlation between height and cock size.  I had a 6-2  boyfriend with a 10 inch cock. Been sling fucked by a tall, thin guy that hit my inner ring.  Was sling fucked by a short black guy with a cock that had to have been 9 by 7.  

• Like 1

Not really. The thickest and longest cock I have ever had the pleasure of pleasuring was attached to a guy who was about 5’4”. He was a bottom, but I had fun playing with it. On the other side, I have met guys around my height of 6’ with micro penises. 

5 hours ago, TallAussieBtm said:

Red hair, on the other hand... Definitely a correlation! 🍆 😱

Also Germans! 🍆💦😋

From what I've seen so far, guys with red hair always seem to have long foreskins. I love both!

I meant to add my thoughts re height (too late to edit my other comment). I'd say generally it is the case, but I also know short guys who have big cocks. If it's a nationality thing, the guys I'm thinking of are German and Italian. As has been commented, tall and skinny guys often seem to have big ones. 

As the saying goes "objects in mirror may appear ..."

Tall guys with average dicks may appear small, and short guys with average dicks may appear large.  I think some of the big/small appearance is proportional to the rest of their body. 

Same for fat/thin.  A thin cock on a fat guy looks EXTRA thin to me.  Slap that thin cock on a thin guy and it probably balances out.

If you're zoomed in just to a cock pic, then anybody's guess as to actual size 😆

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to think of height /cock more along weight/cock. From the memory files of the men I have been able to do research on over the last 52 years, IF they were heavy to obese, without fail there was very little cock for supper. But the guys who were more on the lean muscle/tight abs quite often were above statistical average cock wise. Along the same process of examinations, I also have felt like taller guys seemed to be more on the average size, and short (not overweight) men showed more soft, and often hard. 

In my anal-litic mind, I figure it is like the concept of the old Contadina canned tomato ads of the 60's, where the guy was pounding 10 great tomatoes in an 8 tomato can. Taller or heavier guys have more cavity space for their internal organs, and so less gets squeezed out, as in long and pendulous cockmeat. The shorter, or especially tight and toned guys, are more compact but with just as many feet of intestine and organs to pack, and so the crowding is relieved a bit by extending the cock structure further out of the body.

No matter how illogical this seems, it has always been my expectation of what will spring forth when I am hooking up with a stranger. Sometimes my hypothesis holds true and is validated. ( and other times, as long as the cock exceeds my hopes, who cares lol)

• Like 4