Ankle Monitor

So the other day I hooked up with a guy from Grindr. Typical conversation ’Sup’, ‘You Lookin?’, ‘Ass Pics?’, then a location sent. I was on my way after seeing his pics. About 6’2 muscular but not super bulky and a nice thick 8.5-9” cock. 
      I get to his place and once inside we start making out groping each other. Usually I get a little small talk before getting down to business but this guy clearly needed to fuck. No names no conversation just animalistic lust, which I fully enjoyed. 
     He pushed me down to my knees and I pull down his pants revealing the beautiful cock getting hard right in my face. I start sucking him all the way down giving him the full deep throat experience. I suck him for awhile before he pulls me up and onto his bed. He strips me naked and flips me on my stomach with my ass in the air and he begins eating my hole. And this guys tongue was thick and long like his cock, it felt like I had 5” of tongue wiggling around in my hole, it was amazing!

He pulls his mouth away spits on my hole and starts sliding his 8.5” cock inside me. We hadn’t talked about raw but I had a feeling he would want to and since he didn’t say anything I certainly wasn’t gonna lol. He gave a few slow strokes before he really starts pounding away. It wasn’t until he fully mounted me that I put my hands back on his ankles to hold onto him that I felt a little box, I looked down and realized it was an ankle monitor. Which was a first for me and somehow made the whole thing a little hotter lol. 
     After about 20 min of fucking I’m pressed into the mattress with him on top of me when he says he’s gonna cum I tell him to “Breed me” and he says “Yeah here cums another load” I asked if already bred me and he said “About 10 mins ago”. Then he rammed his cock balls deep and bred me. As he was balls deep inside me someone started knocking on his front door. He pulled out and told me to wait in the bathroom. 
     I’m waiting naked in the bathroom for like 5min before he finally comes back and gets me. I go back into the bedroom and there’s another guy standing in the room. I don’t know what to think at first then the new guy starts to unbuckle his pants and I know where this is going and I return to my slut mode and get on my knees and start removing his pants. I’ve never met this guy before and we haven’t spoke but I was about to blow him. He was around 6’ and skinny with some muscle. I start sucking him feeling his cock grow in my mouth. When the host moves us all to the bed with the new guy laying on his back I’m positioned between his legs and the host climbs back on top of me and shoves his cock inside me and resumes his fucking like nothing happened. 
     I’m moaning around the new guys cock as it grows to about 9”. I take a breath and admire this new cock when the host starts blowing the new guy as he continues to fuck me. We switch off blowing the new guy for a bit till the host pulls out and tells me to ride the new guy. I don’t hesitate I get up and sit on the new guys raw cock all the way down reverse cowgirl. Facing away from him just seemed right keeping with the anonymity. After riding him for about 15 mins he grabs my hips and pulls me tight against him and says “Take that load slut”.  He pumps in me a few times before he pushes me off and the host pulls me onto his cock and starts rabbit fucking me hard making me moan until the new guy puts his cock in my mouth. I hear the host say “ I love a sloppy slut hole” “ You ready for another load” I say “Fuck yeah!, Breed me, fill me up” he slams deep and unloads in me as he’s making out with the new guy. 
     He pulls out and I turn around and clean his cock then he and the new guy start getting dressed so I got dressed and thanked them both and left. 
    On the drive home I kept thinking about the 3 loads from my ankle monitor host and the 4th load I got from someone my host probably knew, but maybe he didn’t and just didn’t mind sharing me. I wouldn’t have changed anything though getting those loads was so hot. I rode my dildo when I got home working their loads deeper in me as I jerked myself till I came.
   I hope to meet up with him again and see what other surprise guests show up. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 20

I initially thought the knock at the door was going to be the host's probation officer. "How to introduce your Grindr trick to your probation officer" likely isn't a self-help/DIY video on YouTube.

• Haha 8

I had sex with someone who was on house arrest, and he was nice enough to tell me in advance over the phone he could only stay an hour.  It was like 11 pm on a weeknight, he lived maybe a five minute drive from me.  He asked me if I would be offended if it was something quick and after looking at his photos I said no problem.

Well, he got to my place and we had some chemistry, so after "round 1" we went and sat in my living room and he explained what had happened and why he was on house arrest.  A drink, a smoke, and he asked me if I was ready to go for "round 2".  I was really impressed with just how good he was in bed and I happily agreed.

It wasn't more than 5 minutes after he shot his second load his phone went off, and sure enough, it was a probation officer telling him he would be arriving shortly but considering the late hour he was giving him some notice.  I never saw someone put on their clothes and fly out my front door so quickly.

He messaged me the next day, he got home before the probation officer arrived, and it was basically a "bed check".  He had maybe two beers at my house, but this was no drug or alcohol test so he was fine.  I continued  to have sex with this guy maybe twice a month for the next four years, before I moved to my current residence.  Ironically, we were both born  on the same month and day, unfortunately not the same year.  

I still text him on our shared birthday, he ended up having a felony on his record but he avoided jail time.  I appreciated his honesty that first night, I am so happy I said yes.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

14 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

I initially thought the knock at the door was going to be the host's probation officer. "How to introduce your Grindr trick to your probation officer" likely isn't a self-help/DIY video on YouTube.

That was definitely one of the many thoughts I had waiting in that bathroom haha

On 7/5/2024 at 4:25 AM, BBhole13 said:

So the other day I hooked up with a guy from Grindr. Typical conversation ’Sup’, ‘You Lookin?’, ‘Ass Pics?’, then a location sent. I was on my way after seeing his pics. About 6’2 muscular but not super bulky and a nice thick 8.5-9” cock. 
      I get to his place and once inside we start making out groping each other. Usually I get a little small talk before getting down to business but this guy clearly needed to fuck. No names no conversation just animalistic lust, which I fully enjoyed. 
     He pushed me down to my knees and I pull down his pants revealing the beautiful cock getting hard right in my face. I start sucking him all the way down giving him the full deep throat experience. I suck him for awhile before he pulls me up and onto his bed. He strips me naked and flips me on my stomach with my ass in the air and he begins eating my hole. And this guys tongue was thick and long like his cock, it felt like I had 5” of tongue wiggling around in my hole, it was amazing!

He pulls his mouth away spits on my hole and starts sliding his 8.5” cock inside me. We hadn’t talked about raw but I had a feeling he would want to and since he didn’t say anything I certainly wasn’t gonna lol. He gave a few slow strokes before he really starts pounding away. It wasn’t until he fully mounted me that I put my hands back on his ankles to hold onto him that I felt a little box, I looked down and realized it was an ankle monitor. Which was a first for me and somehow made the whole thing a little hotter lol. 
     After about 20 min of fucking I’m pressed into the mattress with him on top of me when he says he’s gonna cum I tell him to “Breed me” and he says “Yeah here cums another load” I asked if already bred me and he said “About 10 mins ago”. Then he rammed his cock balls deep and bred me. As he was balls deep inside me someone started knocking on his front door. He pulled out and told me to wait in the bathroom. 
     I’m waiting naked in the bathroom for like 5min before he finally comes back and gets me. I go back into the bedroom and there’s another guy standing in the room. I don’t know what to think at first then the new guy starts to unbuckle his pants and I know where this is going and I return to my slut mode and get on my knees and start removing his pants. I’ve never met this guy before and we haven’t spoke but I was about to blow him. He was around 6’ and skinny with some muscle. I start sucking him feeling his cock grow in my mouth. When the host moves us all to the bed with the new guy laying on his back I’m positioned between his legs and the host climbs back on top of me and shoves his cock inside me and resumes his fucking like nothing happened. 
     I’m moaning around the new guys cock as it grows to about 9”. I take a breath and admire this new cock when the host starts blowing the new guy as he continues to fuck me. We switch off blowing the new guy for a bit till the host pulls out and tells me to ride the new guy. I don’t hesitate I get up and sit on the new guys raw cock all the way down reverse cowgirl. Facing away from him just seemed right keeping with the anonymity. After riding him for about 15 mins he grabs my hips and pulls me tight against him and says “Take that load slut”.  He pumps in me a few times before he pushes me off and the host pulls me onto his cock and starts rabbit fucking me hard making me moan until the new guy puts his cock in my mouth. I hear the host say “ I love a sloppy slut hole” “ You ready for another load” I say “Fuck yeah!, Breed me, fill me up” he slams deep and unloads in me as he’s making out with the new guy. 
     He pulls out and I turn around and clean his cock then he and the new guy start getting dressed so I got dressed and thanked them both and left. 
    On the drive home I kept thinking about the 3 loads from my ankle monitor host and the 4th load I got from someone my host probably knew, but maybe he didn’t and just didn’t mind sharing me. I wouldn’t have changed anything though getting those loads was so hot. I rode my dildo when I got home working their loads deeper in me as I jerked myself till I came.
   I hope to meet up with him again and see what other surprise guests show up. 

Nice one, slut. Keep that arse up and wet.