Possed at last, Pozzed at last!

It all started so innocently - well, as innocently as an exchange on BBRT can. I was perusing all the guys in my small state when I came across someone I hadn't noticed before. He was a vers top, and one of his pics showed an impressive Prince Albert - a heavy gauge loop that looked like it could do some damage while feeling amazing at the same time. It hung from a pretty impressive cock, too. Hard it looked to be about 7 inches and fairly thick. Scanning through his profile I could see he was a chubby guy with a big scruffy beard. And his status read Undetectable.

Naturally, being the slut I am, I reached out. It didn't take long for him to respond, and we struck up a conversation. He loves chubs like me so was immediately interested. We chatted back and forth a bit, and then he asked, "You know I'm poz, right?"

"I noticed," was my reply. For a moment I wondered why he would point it out when it was clear on his profile, but then the 'what if' occurred to me.

"Detectable?" I asked.

"Yup," he replied. "VL is 850,000"

I had no way to tell if he was being truthful or not. Maybe he was just seeing if he could scare me off. If that was in fact the case, it had quite the opposite effect. My cock got rock hard as I read his note, and I told him so.

"Good pig 😈," was his response. That was all I needed. I was hooked. I gave him my number so we could continue texting. As soon as he had it, my phone dinged - it was a chest photo more recent than the one on his profile, showing a huge red-and-black biohazard tattoo above his right nipple. Now I was double hooked!

As anyone who has read my other writings will tell you, I've been chasing, but not really chasing, the bug for years. I am an avowed bareback-only bottom and a passionate cum dump. Since I took my first raw cock more than 15 years ago, I have known that one day it would result in a positive test result. I made my peace with that long ago, which has allowed me to maintain the slut lifestyle I so enjoy. The only surprise to me, honestly, is the fact that in 15 years and hundreds and hundreds of loads, the only thing I ever picked up was a case of syph, years ago - which cleared with a single penicillin treatment.

Now, here was a guy offering to knowingly give me his strain, to give me his gift and start me on the next stage of my journey. The only thing that might make things difficult for us was distance. We lived at opposite ends of a state with lots of traffic and no direct east-west route from him to me.

Still, he was willing to travel. He told me weekdays were best - they are for me too - and that he would drive to a motel I designated. And what's more, he would bring a mask so he could record my pozzing and post it on his Twitter - something I've always fantasized about.

And it kept getting better. We started talking less than a week before a cum dump session I had scheduled for myself at a local motel, so I already had plans to be ass-up and taking loads.

"Why don't you come at the end of my event?" I said to him. "You can eat the other loads out of my hole and replace them with your toxic load."

"😈" was all he replied.

And so it was that at a cum dump session last week, I received his poz load for the first time. I kept myself in a popper haze the entire time as cock after cock slid inside my hole and filled me with cum. I lost count of how many guys had used me over the course of the 4 hours I hosted, and for once I didn't care. My mind was fixated the entire time on what was to come after everyone else left.

The flow of anonymous tops slowly ebbed as the end time approached. With about 15 minutes left to go, I heard the door open.

"Don't turn around, pig," came a voice, and I knew it was him. I was ass-up on the bed, so I kept my eyes focused on the headboard. He placed a blindfold over my eyes, then slid a ski mask over my head. I heard the door lock. "Event's over. Time for me to ruin your life."

My cock, which normally remains soft throughout a cum dump session even when guys pay attention to it, grew instantly hard. He wouldn't be ruining my life, he would be enhancing it while at the same time bringing it to its inevitable, eventual conclusion. I longed for the freedom both would provide.

He grew quiet, then I heard the telltale signs of clothes being shed. There were a couple of faint clunks from the dresser behind me and the table to my left, and I guessed that he was setting up camera equipment to capture the last moments of my life as an HIV-negative bottom, and my rebirth into the poz brotherhood.

At last I felt his hands on my ass. He caressed it, and in my mind's eye I pictured him admiring this big, round ass that he was about to defile. Or maybe he was appreciating the amount of cum running down my balls and soaking the sheet. I gave a little push, and felt more cum slip out and run down my balls to join the rest.

"Mmmmmm," I heard him mutter. Then his tongue was on my hole. He spread my cheeks as widely apart as he could as he licked and slurped and sucked at my pucker. After what felt like an eternity, but was probably no more than five minutes, he stood up behind me.

"There," he announced. "All clean. You ready for my poz load, pig?"

I didn't think it was possible for my cock to get any harder, yet somehow it did. It felt as though I could penetrate a steel plate. I had never in my life been that hard.

"Yesssss," I hissed plaintively. "Poz me, pleeeeease!"

Without another word, he slid his cock balls-deep into my hole in one fluid motion. He was on the thicker side, and I felt him stretch my hole as he entered.

But I didn't feel his PA.

Seemingly sensing my thoughts, he said, "I left out the piercing for the first round. Don't worry, once my poz babies are inside you I'll put it in so I can tear you up as I give you a second load."

I melted blissfully into the bed as he grabbed my hips and began to rhythmically slide back and forth, in and out, savoring my hole as he prepared to change my life forever. It sounds a little strange, but in that moment I felt at home, like I was doing what I had always been meant to do, like I was fulfilling my destiny.

His cock was just long enough to massage my prostate in the best possible way, and the precum streamed from my cock and collected on the bed with the leftover cum from the past four hours. Between the popper fog and the sensations emanating from my insides and the sheer realization of what I was doing, I was truly in hog heaven.

Before long his pace began to quicken, and as he fucked me harder and faster my prostate responded. For the first time in my life, I felt an orgasm already building as he grabbed my hips extra-hard and began pounding me relentlessly.

"You want this poz load, pig?" he asked loudly.

"Yes, please!" I cried in response. "Please poz me!"

"Here it comes, pig," he growled. "You're never gonna be the same again."

That was all I needed. The pressure that had been building inside me exploded, and my cock shot a huge load onto the bed as I felt him pumping his poz load deep inside me.

He held still for a moment as the pulses subsided, then released my hips. Spent, I collapsed onto the bed, a sweaty, panting, and very content mess.

"You're not done," he said matter-of-factly. He turned my head and I felt the tip of his cock press against my lips. I eagerly sucked his cock clean.

He left me laying on the bed as he turned off the cameras. "That's gonna make for a great post," he said. "All my followers are going to love watching you become a little poz piggy."

I was still trying to compose myself, so I said nothing in response. He let me lie there a while as he puttered around the room. At one point I heard the rustle of fabric, then a short time later a metallic 'click'. He climbed on the bed, straddling my legs, and began kissing my ass cheeks. Slowly he worked his way up my back, sending little electric shocks down my spine. He continued to move up my body toward my head, until I felt a cold sensation against my well-used hole.

As promised, he had put in his PA. By now I was so gaped that he slipped in easily. I was amazed at how hard his cock was so quickly after he had cum.

"Now, to make sure it takes," he grunted. He grabbed my shoulders and locked his ankles with mine, pressing me into the bed as he began his assault. My hole exploded in a burning pain as he began to work his shaft in and out. I struggled, trying to shift my body toward the headboard to lessen the pressure, but he held me firmly. He never missed a beat as he pumped his cock in and out, tearing up my hole to let his poz babies do their work.

"Mmmmm, fuck," he moaned in my ear. "This hole feels soooo good, pig."

I grunted in pain but did not reply, which seemed to spur him on. He began pumping more quickly, slamming his hips into my ass and pressing me into the bed.

"Here it comes, pig," he hissed. "If the first one didn't take, this one sure will."

With that, I felt the telltale pulses of his cock against my sphincter as he dumped a second toxic load deep into my guts. He collapsed on my back, spent from the effort. He lay there for a few minutes as his cock deflated inside me, then got up.

"Don't move," he instructed me. "I didn't video that one, but I gotta get some pics of that hole."

I remained still as I heard a number of clicks from his phone, each of my destroyed and now pozzed ass. Then he dressed, and as he took the mask and blindfold off my head he instructed me to continue staring at the headboard. The room door opened and the sounds of the street outside flooded in for a moment until the latch clicked shut once more.

I looked around and confirmed that he had indeed left. I made the decision to stay a while longer and rest. My ass still felt like it was on fire, but I reveled in the knowledge that it meant I had fulfilled my destiny. After all, "No pain, no gain!"

Finally the time came for me to head home. Tomorrow was a work day, after all. But much more than that, it was also the first day of the rest of my life, and I couldn't wait to get it started.

I was at work the next day when I received a text from my gifter with a series of web links all pointing to Twitter. I bolted for the bathroom and locked myself in a stall so I could see what he sent me. I clicked each link in succession and watched in rapt fascination as my pozzing unfolded for all the world to see, just as I had always fantasized. My cock grew instantly hard and I was so turned on that I had to jack off then and there. I put my earbuds in so I could listen to the audio, then watched the last video in the series again as I stroked my cock. As I got to the moment when I begged for his poz cum I shot a huge load and a couple of drops hit the back of the stall door. A couple of drops of my poz cum. The thought sent shivers down my spine.

By now the drops of cum had formed streaks down the back of the door, and one had even dripped onto the floor. I cleaned up and pushed the door open, leaving my seed behind for the next guy. Who knows? Maybe there was a toilet pig in the office who would enjoy a treat.

As I went back to my desk, my phone buzzed again. It was my gifter.

"We're doing that again tomorrow," he said, "and as often as we can until you test positive."

He didn't have to tell me twice! I was still so turned on that I went back to the bathroom to rub out another one. I chose a different stall this time. Hey, maybe there are two toilet pigs in the office.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 28

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Knightfalconer said:

Love the anonymous aspect of this story, especially the way the top ensures that it is anon by putting a blindfold and mask on the bttm.

Most of my meets are with me leaving the door unlocked and me waiting naked and blindfolded. It is so very exciting

• Like 1