Are You A Picky Bottom?

I admire cumdumps, especially those who are opened for business to whoever cums along. But not going to lie, as a bottom I am usually picky. Sure, I sometimes feel the slut at the bath and will turn low the light, stick my ass up and cover my head with my towel, and let it cum as may. But generally, whether I’m hooking up online or at a club, if I’m not feeling it with you, I’m not going to bottom for you. And it is often more about the vibe I am picking up from the top. 

• Like 3

I’ve never been too picky. Years ago when I was still in the closet I’d get buzzed/drunk and go cruise in the park and fuck anyone available and the other way around. I just wanted sex. When I came out it the next step to go to bathhouses was easy. 

• Upvote 1

my pickiness is directly proportional to my horniness. the thirstier i get the lower my standards drop😜

it's also influenced by reputation. out w friends, anyone chattin me up is held to a much higher standard. alone in a cruising area, ill spread em for just about anyone 😜

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Evidently I am an extremely picky bottom. Occasionally, I can overcum those feelings, depending on my horniness, and I have been so happy every time I make that choice.

• Upvote 1

I used to be very picky. These days, especially as of this last weekend, I'm not at all. Well, as long as the guy can get hard and ideally (with rare exceptions) is fucking me bareback. I do find it odd when guys who can't get a hard on try to fuck me. I've been told I have a great arse (which surprises me, but I'll accept the compliment anytime), but even after half a dozen fucks it's still tight enough to need something hard to go in. 

It all depends on my mood and how horny I am. Also if I’m being dominated and ordered to fuck someone. The more horny I get, the less picky I am as far as looks go. No matter how horny I am I won’t party and play or do something I think is too dangerous. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bibttmmiami said:

It all depends on my mood and how horny I am. Also if I’m being dominated and ordered to fuck someone. The more horny I get, the less picky I am as far as looks go. No matter how horny I am I won’t party and play or do something I think is too dangerous. 

Same here. Increasingly i just take what is offered esp If it’s just a cock pic sent. And I love being forced to take random cock with no say in it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Define picky.   I would say there has to be something about the guy I find attractive beside his dick,,,,

Exactly. A lot of times it is no as much physical as it is a vibe. If I am not feeling it, it is probably not happening. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not picky here. Any raw cock in my ass is potential to breed me. Getting bred by as many different guys is my simple cum slut goal. Big, small, body type,  hairy or not,  the only chemistry that matters is his load painting my gut walls 💦 💦💦💦💦💦💦

That said,  more toxic poz loads are always on my bucket list  ... and in the meantime  .... any loads in my cumdump bucket ass will do. 

• Upvote 2