I need a slave/boy

rawTOP

• Administrators

I've wanted a slave/boy for a long time now. Someone who'd serve me and my bf sexually and also just quietly take care of all the menial tasks around the house. I could also give the boy work to do running my sites. That way when it's over and he decides to leave he'll have work experience and a resume.

It would be a 24/7/365 sort of thing. The slave would exist to take care of me and my bf. This isn't something that's right for many guys. Most guys what some independence. But a few probably like the idea of letting someone else call all the shots. And i do mean ALL the shots. For example the boy will earn a little money and have a bank account but he won't know how much he has and won't be allowed to spend the money without permission. The slave also needs to be able to walk away from his current life. He'd be given very little time off to visit family & friends - preferably none.

How things go sexually depends on the boy. If he's neg we'd want him to stay that way so he would only get fucked by me and my bf and the rare case of friends we choose. If he's poz we'd keep him on meds to protect my bf but he'd get fucked a lot more. I'd sorta do it for my amusement. I'd organize gang bangs, etc. After all, I prefer to fuck a cummy hole.

I should also mention the slave/boy needs to be OK with BDSM. I don't want him to have many limits when it comes to sex. A high pain threshold would be a huge plus.

In the past we just didnt have the space to take on a full time boy but in a few months we'll be moving into a bigger place. So come January this is all a real possibility. We just have to find the right boy.

The ideal boy is probably early 20s, very submissive, reasonably intelligent, hard working, but not ambitious. Ideally he's not heavy set. He needs to be into me and my bf (obviously). Chemistry is really the most important factor and overrides everything else.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

barebottomphx & bottomcub85 (and others who might be interested)... Hit me up in the chat section of the site if you see me in there... It's months before I can actually accommodate a live in boy / slave, so in the meantime it's about chatting to get an idea of who'd fit in well with us...

I am very interested and will submit completely to you and your boyfriend. Being a live in sex slave is my ultimate fantasy. I will serve you well.

You're a little older than I was shooting for, but that's not a deal breaker. Based on the pictures in your album here you're very much my bf's type... I think he'd like you :)

Neg, 26-years-old, and interested in a very real capacity, Sir.

Not sure how I feel about a cub... I'm hit or miss with them sexually... If you were in NYC I'd just fuck you to find out if it was an issue, but you're in Texas :( I like how your profiles state that you're looking to do live in with a master - makes me think you're serious about it.

• Administrators

Just saw the following in another thread...

I've also been a bb bottom for about 17 years and still negative. I can never get enough cum in me.

That actually is pretty helpful in this slave scenario... I can whore you out like I would a poz slave and you are likely to stay neg so no issues with my bf except STDs...

You're in Phoenix? I'll be there this spring for a conference. Maybe I'll try you out at that time...

Thank you!

Yes, I am in Phoenix and would love to meet you when you come here. Of course, should you decide to call on me at ANY time, I will be ready at your beck and call. Even if I need to come to you, it would be my privelage.

Please feel free to email me with more information about a first meeting as it becomes available.

:)

• Administrators
hey im 22yo 171lbs 32 waist 6'4'' total sub bottom have a buch of pics in boston at the moment but willing to reloacte

I got your message on BBRT as well... Let's chat soon!