Tops have the pulling power with sex ads.

Ozpig

To all my fellow total bottoms and cumdumps, tops have far more pulling power than us online and in sex ads.

I have long treated Sundays as my “slut at home day.” I hit the dark rooms Friday and Saturday nights howling for cock and seed, but Sunday is calm down, chill, hit up regulars and get online and see how much cock I can get in my own apartment. Sort of my last fling before work on Monday. I treat is as a ritual. Shower, douche, trim my chest, shave my pubes, shave my cunt and hope for a good day. Some days are diamonds, I can get five or six tops throughout the day, some are pretty dreary, 2 being my worst result which really only teases me and makes me so fucking horny and unsatisfied.

Luckily I have a few regulars who have fucked and bred me over a long period of time. One of those, Tom, has been fucking me for over 4 years, he has a fetish, he will only come over and fuck me if I have been pre-loaded with other men’s cum. He is pretty reliable though, as I only have to text him and say “pumped up with 2” or however many loads I have taken and he generally comes over to add his baby batter to the mix. Three weeks back, I had taken four tops and was still horny, texted him, and within half an hour he was at my place belting another load into me. We have had very few in depth discussions, he generally fucks me, I clean his cock, he gets dressed and leave. I never ask tops questions, they volunteer information to me that’s fine, I take it in, other than that my job is to service his cock and balls and satisfy him.

Three weeks ago, out of the blue, he said to me, “I would love to be here when the tops are fucking you and join in.” I said “I would love that – easily organized.” You could tell that he was in a situation he had not been in previously, I guessed he had just been fucking arse, dropping his load and as he had told me once he was a “non scene person” I figured I would take charge now that he had kicked the football, while at the same time letting him think he was in charge.

I said to him the following Sunday come early, we would get online and he could watch the tops we attracted fuck and breed me and he could crop his nut in me any time he liked. He came over as we had planned, he got online, I helped him word his add, I got online and texted a few regulars and also put up a quick connect ad. His ad read, “Cum and help me fuck my slim, bottom cunt, tag team, no cock or load refused. He’s ready to be used.” I had a great day we got 9 tops, and I got bred 12 times. Me, advertising my cunt, pulled one top and one regular. He pulled them all.  By the time the guys had finished with me I had come crusted in my chest hair, on my face, and my cunt was fully puffy and sore and dripping with seed.

I have never gone to bed happier and more sated on a Sunday in my life. I could not bring myself to wash the seed and as soon as he left last (and it was the first time Tom had dropped two loads in me) I laid in bed totally exhausted, smelling of seed, and slept like a baby. I thought a “one off” so we rinsed and repeated last Sunday and again he pulled 7 tops and I pulled three. It was a great end to another week. But I am sure, the tops advertising sloppy cunt holes and sharing a hole works far better than us mere bottom sluts advertising our wares.

We are going again on Sunday and already two Asian guys who fucked me on Sunday have committed to returning, as has one very well hung Arab, who was just a heavenly fuck.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

Oh yeah, having a wingman is the way to go!  It can be difficult to be as popular with the top boys.  Without someone who is connected better on the apps, for months, I've been watching a guy who is constantly on the apps. He is exclusively a top at first we just played together. The second time we played I share with him. I like to be a cum dump for him and his friends and his reaction was just perfect, smiling said hell yeah. No looking back now because I've had more recognition hooking up using the apps is so much easier now. 

Dick has always been worth more than ass in the gay community. Especially masculine, straight acting and hung.  Now women are understanding that as well and are paying up for good dick. 

it’s reflected in every app- if you want to get replies, say you’re a total top. The bottom and vers guys will be all over you