Group breeding

When you’re with a group of guys breeding one bottom do you like to go up first and fuck him when he’s tight and still dry, second when his hole is freshly seeded with one load, or last when his hole is wide open and fully loaded and he’s dripping sperm?

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

When you’re with a group of guys breeding one bottom do you like to go up first and fuck him when he’s tight and still dry, second when his hole is freshly seeded with one load, or last when his hole is wide open and fully loaded and he’s dripping sperm?

I like all three, so I am not a fan of gangbangs where six of us are just standing around waiting until the first person finishes and then the next guy goes until he shoots, and so on.  I want all the tops to fuck him a little in constant rotation.  That way we can all feel his ass go from tight to loose to gape and from dry to wet to sloppy.  In this scenario I will likely be the first or second to open him up and be the last to shoot so I can cum with all those other loads coating my cock (and beard...)

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

I did my monthly cum dump stay in the city last week. I was there for work and had a 4 day weekend so I knew I would have fun. One of my regular guys has to sneak away from his wife so he never have much time for more than a dump and go but he has always been really curious to try more. His wife just happened to be out of town so he offered to get 2 rooms if I would let him come play between guys. I thought that sounded great so I agreed.  He said he wanted to be the first and last fuck of the weekend.  He really got off on fucking me first with no lube and then coming in my room after every anon guy and fucking my hole for a few strokes to see how sloppy it was getting.  I got off on how he inspected my hole and then made me clean his cock. We played a bunch but he wanted to be edged a lot so I only got a few of his loads. Friday after was pretty slow so I asked if he wanted to toy and fist me for a bit. He had never fisted anyone but really got into it. It turned in to a pretty rough fisting session and I really got off hearing guys comment on my hole. We did a lot of fisting the next 2 days and I got enough loads and was loose enough they were just running out. It was awesome. Most guys loved the loose hole. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I love to go after there are other loads inside the bottom. I love the feeling of other loads on my cock. I love adding to those loads and watch the bottom push them out.

• Piggy 1

I can agree with @FelchingPisser, an active orgy makes me hornier too. Especially because I am versatile, I don’t mind if my hole is treated as well. 
on the other hand, I enjoyed being one of the tops every time I participated in gang bang. Then it doesn’t matter for me if I am the first, somewhere in the middle or the last one. Every position has its own advantage. However, if I was the first, I always tried to rejoin. Fucking a sloppy hole or lick all the predecessors’ jizzes  out turn me extremely on. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Ideally last as I like a sloppy hole to use, but while the other guys are waiting, i would be happy to bend over and let them get warmed up on my hole.

15 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Fucking a sloppy hole or lick all the predecessors’ jizzes  out turn me extremely on. 

@bareback-flipflop That's me too! Love fucking a gaping sloppy hole. Just last night before heading back home I fucked a super sexy short cub with an ass that wouldn't quit and a hole wide open with cum and juice leaking out. Rimmed that hole to keep it moist, soft and open and then fucked and flooded that man's guts again. 

Every now and then I feel like fucking a tight hole and be the first to open it up. So I can go first in a group breeding, but I definitely prefer to be amongst the last ones. Silky cum coating the insides, puffy cunt lips engulfing my cock, jizz dripping down my balls, mmm mmm mmm... gives a new meaning to finger lickin good! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, EuRawBull said:

Every now and then I feel like fucking a tight hole and be the first to open it up. So I can go first in a group breeding

how about you be the first, and then the last.  best of both worlds in my beefy ass

photo_2024-05-12 15.07.13.jpeg

• Piggy 2