Group breeding

To be honest, it doesn’t really matter whether you are first or  last or inbetween. When I’m horny (and I definitely am every time I’m in a situation where I can see a hole) I want to pound that ass. And 90% of the time I do. (I keep 10% for the rare cases of I get rejected.)

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, LoadHunter612 said:

how about you be the first, and then the last.  best of both worlds in my beefy ass

photo_2024-05-12 15.07.13.jpeg

When you put it like that... ahem... who am I to refuse the honour of being the first one to open up that beauty and the last one to cap the night and seal the deal 😁😈💦💦💦☣️

• Piggy 3

I'm with FelchingPisser .... 

The more loads up the bottom's Hole, the better it looks, the better it smells, the better it tastes.  I don't need a tight a Hole ... I'd much rather be the 12th guy than the 1st.  Add in some felching and some snowballing, and that's a recipe for a perfect night of debauchery.  Leaving an orgy with drained balls, face smeared with felched loads, Cock wet with other guy's loads, is the perfect way to wrap up a night in the pigpen with our brothers.

(Someone needs to tell the spelling program we're using here, that felching is an actual word, and it's being spelled perfectly) .  

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

On 8/7/2024 at 8:59 AM, FelchingPisser said:

I like all three, so I am not a fan of gangbangs where six of us are just standing around waiting until the first person finishes and then the next guy goes until he shoots, and so on.  I want all the tops to fuck him a little in constant rotation.  That way we can all feel his ass go from tight to loose to gape and from dry to wet to sloppy.  In this scenario I will likely be the first or second to open him up and be the last to shoot so I can cum with all those other loads coating my cock (and beard...)

First or last for me. dont matter

• Like 2

17 hours ago, bbasslover79 said:

Middle to last, I like the feeling more. And the more cum in him, the better. Sloppy seconds, thirds, and on and on. 

Always feels great to slide into a cummy hole 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 8/7/2024 at 7:58 AM, Bokkierob said:

When you’re with a group of guys breeding one bottom do you like to go up first and fuck him when he’s tight and still dry, second when his hole is freshly seeded with one load, or last when his hole is wide open and fully loaded and he’s dripping sperm?

I prefer to be the one being filled with cum.

• Like 1

For one of the regular guys I breed, he always lines me up at the end of his session. I really like this position but fuck I like any part in breeding a hole. Best part about being last is how warm and wet the hole is....It lets me go for a pretty long fuck churning that loose hole. I have a big mushroom cut cock head and it makes some awesome plunging sounds when it pops in and out of a sloppy cunt.

On 8/8/2024 at 1:56 PM, EuRawBull said:

@bareback-flipflop That's me too! Love fucking a gaping sloppy hole. Just last night before heading back home I fucked a super sexy short cub with an ass that wouldn't quit and a hole wide open with cum and juice leaking out. Rimmed that hole to keep it moist, soft and open and then fucked and flooded that man's guts again. 

Every now and then I feel like fucking a tight hole and be the first to open it up. So I can go first in a group breeding, but I definitely prefer to be amongst the last ones. Silky cum coating the insides, puffy cunt lips engulfing my cock, jizz dripping down my balls, mmm mmm mmm... gives a new meaning to finger lickin good! 🤣

I would love for you to loosen my ass and load me up with all your poz cum...
Puffy cunt lips engulfing your cock, jizz dripping down your and my balls, mmm mmm mmm... That sounds exactly like me...
Don't forget to invite your friends because I can never have enough rich creamy silky cum. And the some...
camshpt.png.f91fc44f452b160f942a9f757cdafdaf.png1822d3e2e0887de6d439697dfb.jpg.de6b3a06f666ab752f080e34fa7561d9.jpggallery_67_4765_121870.thumb.jpg.998576866987381b4999548195d09315.jpg

• Piggy 1

Definitely last. I love cum too much. I want my boy to give me his used sloppy hole, stretch his glazed puffy lips wide open. Push the previous guys' cum on my cock. Let me churn it, push it deeper. Release my kids in that cumpool with all the other guy's babies.

I love it messy and of course the pure smell of cum and sex

• Piggy 3